剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
He was saying crap about our family.
是关于我和曼蒂的吗
Is this about me and Mandy?
是啦
Yeah.
你不能到处揍人
You can't go around hitting people.
我总得做些什么啊
I had to do something.
-我也是 -你做了什么
- Me too. - What did you do?
我跑去跟身边最近的大人告状
I ran and told the nearest adult.
我不希望你为了我惹上麻烦
I don't want you getting in trouble for me.
但丹尼说你会下地狱
But Danny says you're going to hell.
我现在就身处地狱了
I'm there now.
答应我
Promise me.
好吧
Fine.
我知道你不会动手打人
And I know you ain't hitting nobody.
你说得很对 先生
You are correct, sir.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
当然 进来吧
Of course. Come in.
我跟爸妈说了孩子的事
So, I told my folks about the baby.
怎么样
And?
他们说我只能靠自己
They told me I'm on my own.
他们不想和我有任何瓜葛
They want nothing to do with me.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
再等等看吧 他们仍有可能回心转意
Give it a minute, they still might come around.
我都还没来得及说 孩子爹只有17岁
I didn't even get to the part where the father's 17 years old.
那下次还有好玩的猛料可爆
Something fun for next time.
加入个新教会就好了 玛丽
Just join a new church, Mary.
我们不能加入别的教会
We're not joining another church.
你认真的吗 我们刚才被那样羞辱
Seriously? After what we just went through,
你还想回去
you want to go back there?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我们要改变信仰 我想推荐犹太教
If we're switching religions, may I recommend Judaism.
为什么
Why?
因为《星际旅行》柯克舰长和史波克的演员都是犹太裔
Both William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy are Jewish.
那又怎样
So?
这理由还不足够吗
Isn't that enough?
当初玛丽告诉我她怀孕时
When Mary told me she was pregnant,
我的反应跟你父母差不多
I reacted pretty much the same way that your folks did.
我现在感到惭愧
Not my finest moment.
我猜猜 他们结婚后
Let me guess, they got married
-你就突然接受了 -当然不是
- and suddenly you were okay with it. - Hell no.
我才不想我女儿嫁给
I didn't want my daughter to marry
那个又蠢又肥的男人
that fat dumbass.
我不该这么说他的
I shouldn't have said that.
-他是后来才发胖的 -我本来想笑
- He got fat later. - I'd laugh,
但想到我妈生完我弟
but my mom gained 70 pounds
肥了32公斤后 我就笑不出来了
when she had my little brother.
不过我跟你说
But I'll tell you something.
小乔治会陪在你身边的
Georgie's gonna be there for you,
不管你喜不喜欢
whether you like it or not.
你可能不知道 你的脚会水肿
You may not know, but your feet are gonna swell up.
奶♥子♥也会胀大
And your boobs.
你需要被按♥摩♥的部位我会好好地又按又摸
I'll rub whatever you need rubbed.
我有意识到
I'm getting that impression.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-回你房♥间去 -别骂她 玛丽
- Go to your room. - She's fine, Mary.
她得受到惩罚
She needs to be punished.
因为她维护我们吗
For what-- sticking up for us?
她在教会揍了一个男孩
She punched a boy in church.
我回房♥间行了吧
I'll just go to my room.
你别动 你在看什么
Hey, don't you move. What are you watching?
-MTV台 -那就看MTV台
- MTV. - Watch MTV.
-乔治 -我不会因为她做了正确的事而惩罚她
- George. - I'm not punishing her for doing the right thing.
采取暴♥力♥永远不占理
Violence is never the right thing.
不好意思 这里是怂货加州吗
I'm sorry, are we in California?
把电视关掉
Turn that off.
你真觉得我爸妈会回心转意吗
So, you really think my folks'll come around?
我不认识他们
I don't know 'em,
但小婴儿对大人有神奇的魔力
but babies have a magical power over people,
特别是对姥爷姥姥
especially grandparents.
小乔治出生时你就是这感受吗
Is that how you felt when Georgie was born?
我对他是一见钟情
Oh, it was love at first sight.
17年后他就搞大了我的肚子
And then 17 years later he got me pregnant.
这茬你会提一辈子 是吗
You're not gonna let that go, are you?
对
Nope.
你真要在车上阅读吗 宝贝
Should you really be reading in the car, baby?
-我没事 -你确定吗
- I'll be fine. - You sure?
到时又不是你来清理
You're not the one who'll have to
吐在后座的燕麦粥
clean up the oatmeal back there.
我说了我没事
I said I'll be fine.
再说你该担心的是我刚吃的蓝莓
And it's the blueberries you should be worried about.
有人闹情绪啊
Well, you're in a mood.
可能是因为家里争吵不停
Maybe because there was so much bickering going on at home
导致我无法学习吧
that I couldn't study.
真抱歉啊 我们家的问题
Oh, I'm sorry if our family problems
妨碍你做作业了
are getting in the way of your schoolwork.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
没错 吐的是蓝莓
Yep, blueberries.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我有事要做
I got stuff to do.
什么事
Like what?
反正有事
Just stuff.
你中途能买♥♥点东西给我吃吗
Well, can you stop and get me something to eat?
-不行 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
因为我有事要做
'Cause I got stuff to do.
但你不肯告诉我是什么事
Which you won't tell me.
因为不关你的事啊
'Cause it's none of your damn business.
是不是违法的
Is it illegal?
我才不陪你玩这游戏 小乔治
I'm not gonna play this game with you, Georgie.
告诉我第一个字就行了
Just give me the first letter.
再见
Goodbye.
求求你 走吧
Please, leave.
这些人迷失方向了
These people are so lost.
稍等
Just a minute!
罗伯牧师
Uh, Pastor Rob.
你还好吗
You okay?
不小心吞了一颗薄荷糖
Um... swallowed a Tic Tac.
我几乎闻不到你身上的烟味呢
Well, I can barely smell the smoke at all.
你来有什么事
What are you doing here?
那天最后闹成那副局面 我不放心
I just didn't like the way things went down the other day,
所以来看看你
and I came to check on you.
你真好心
Aren't you kind.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然 请进
Oh, yeah, of course.
我看看
Okay...
婚姻状况
marital status.
单身
Single.
少管闲事
Mind your own business.
父亲姓名
Name of father.
我不能写"小乔治" 听起来他只有11岁
I can't write "Georgie," It sounds like he's 11.
乔治·马歇尔·库珀
George Marshall Cooper.
他中间名是马歇尔 我都不知道
Marshall? I didn't know that.
他还能给你惊喜 不是很棒吗
Isn't it nice he can still surprise you?
付款方式
Payment method.
没看见"空头支票"这个选项
Don't see an option for "bad check."
你没有健康保险吗
You don't have health insurance?
我连车险都没有
I don't even have car insurance.
没有车险怎么开车
How do you drive without car insurance?
慢点开咯
Slowly.
不用操心钱的事 我帮你付
Don't worry about the money. I got you.
我不能叫你帮这种忙
I can't ask you to do that.
你没问 我主动给你的
You're not asking, I'm offering.
谢谢你
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表