剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
不知道啊 就等会不会接到炒鱿鱼通知
I don't know. I guess I wait and see if I'm fired.
如果真被炒 你可以再找一份新工作嘛
Well, if that happens, you can always get another job.
梅德福就只有一所高中
Medford has one high school.
找新工作可能就得搬家
Another job could mean moving.
但我们的根在这里啊
But our roots are here.
我妈也在这里
My mom is here.
看来搬家也不是毫无好处
So, moving's got its upsides.
谢尔顿的大学不是找过你去当教练吗
Didn't Sheldon's college talk to you about coaching there once?
对啊 是找过我
That's right, they did.
-而且你现在跟校长也挺熟了 -的确
- And you know the president pretty well now. - I do.
而且队伍输惯了 工作压力也小
And they're used to losing, so it's low pressure.
谢谢你啊
Thank you.
你有计算器可以借我一下吗
You have a calculator I can borrow?
有 但我正在用
Yes, but I'm using it.
你没有啊
No, you're not.
你为什么需要计算器
Why do you need a calculator?
我想计算一下钱要花去哪里
I'm trying to figure out what to spend my money on.
你的钱你打算怎么花
What are you gonna do with yours?
问得好
I'm glad you asked.
我打算进入刺♥激♥的股票世界
I'm dipping my toe in the exciting world
买♥♥三股睿侠的股票来试试水温
of the stock market by purchasing three shares of RadioShack.
为什么啊
Why?
买♥♥了股票成为股东 我就能成为
Well, as a shareholder, I'll be partial owner
我最爱的公♥司♥的部分拥有人
of my very favorite company.
你看 当一间公♥司♥上市 他们就会卖♥♥股票...
See, when companies go public, they sell shares of stock...
我去给自己买♥♥台计算器吧
I'll just buy my own calculator.
谢谢你抽空见我 哈格迈尔校长
Thank you for seeing me, President Hagemeyer.
我的办公室门永远为库珀全家而开
Of course. My door is open to all Coopers.
哪怕是埃利斯·库珀[歌♥手] 我觉得他莫名性感
Even Alice Cooper, who I've always found oddly sexy.
我家跟他应该没有血缘
Don't think we're related,
但如果有机会见到他 我会转达
but if I meet him, I'll let him know.
所以今天有何能为您效劳
So, what can I do for you?
您当年招谢尔顿来读书的时候
When y'all were first recruiting Sheldon,
邀约过我来当学校的橄榄球教练
you offered me a chance to head up your football program.
而你拒绝了我们
And you turned us down.
当时我在重建梅德福中学的球队 但现在呢...
I was right in the middle of rebuilding Medford's team, but now,
我已经准备好迎接新的挑战
I'm ready for a new challenge.
库珀先生...
Well, Mr. Cooper...
别这么客气 叫我教练就行
Please, call me Coach.
对了 我突然想到
Oh, and this just occurred to me,
如果我在这里任教
but, uh, if I were here,
我也能帮忙看着谢尔顿啊
I could help keep an eye on Sheldon,
分担一下您肩头上的重担
take some of the burden off you.
令郎才不是重担呢
Oh, your son is no burden.
他就是眼中钉肉中刺 女士 您但说无妨
He's a pain in the ass, ma'am. You can say it.
-无论他是不是吧.... -他就是
- Well, whether he is or he isn't... - He is.
我们学校已经没有橄榄球队了
...we don't have a football team anymore.
什么
What?
你们可是德州的大学耶
You're a university in Texas.
我们是着重科学方向的大学嘛
We are a science-focused university.
但你们还有这么大的球场
But you got that whole stadium.
学校还有足球队啊
Well, we still have soccer.
你去问过德克萨斯农工大学了吗
What-what about Texas A&M?
他们肯定有橄榄球队吧
Pretty sure they have a football program.
对对对 如果人家不要我 还可以去问问牛仔队[职业队]
Yeah, if that doesn't work, maybe I'll try the Cowboys.
人要勇于直上九重摘星嘛
Hey, reach for the stars.
乔治
George?
你好啊 戴尔
Hey, Dale.
真没想到会在这里见到你
Surprised to see you here.
说实话
Are you?
毫不意外
Not even a little.
你听说过堂堂德州有大学只踢足球吗
You ever hear of a Texas college that only plays soccer?
能先让我拿到啤酒
Can I get a beer first
你再开始问我这些难题吗
before we start with the hard questions?
我去了谢尔顿的大学尝试要个教练职
I went to Sheldon's college for a possible coaching gig.
他们现在连橄榄球队都没有
They don't even have a team anymore.
所以你在找新工作啊
Huh. So you're looking for a new job?
算是吧
Something like that.
外面有大把的球队不是吗
Well, there's plenty of teams out there.
是啊 但我慢慢开始觉得
Yeah, but I'm starting to think
去到任何一个队伍都会碰到同样的狗屁
it's gonna be the same BS wherever I go.
我觉得人生也是这个样
That's how I feel about life.
去哪都是...
Wherever I go...
对啊
Yeah.
你有想过干一些别的吗
You ever think about doing something different?
我打橄榄球 又教橄榄球
Well, I played football, I coach football,
还整天看橄榄球赛
I watch a lot of football.
除非坐在这喝酒也能成为工作 否则...
So unless sitting here becomes a job...
你考虑过卖♥♥橄榄球吗
How about selling footballs?
你是指去你店里卖♥♥吗
You mean, like, at your store?
对啊 我很欢迎有帮手
Yeah. I could always use the help.
我不想靠关系蹭一份工作啦
I'm not looking for a handout.
我没有要白送钱
That's not what this is.
我也想要有更多自♥由♥时间
I'd love to have more time off.
而且店里能有一个
And it could be nice to have someone at the store
我能信任的人也挺好
who I could trust.
谢谢你
Well, thanks, uh...
我会仔细考虑考虑
I'll think about it.
不用谢我 我也只是趁着你走霉运
Well, don't thank me, I'm just taking advantage
想占你便宜罢了
of your crappy situation.
那你怎么知道不是我在占你便宜呢
How do you know I'm not taking advantage of yours?
因为我是个十分成功的商人
Because I'm a very successful businessman,
而你大白天就坐在这里喝闷酒
and you're sitting here in the middle of the day.
你也在这喝酒啊
Well, you're here, too.
你比我先来
You were here first.
我才刚当上股东一天
I'd only been a shareholder for one day
睿侠总部
我对成为这家蓬勃发展科技公♥司♥股东的
and I was already reveling in the giddy thrill
兴奋之情就已经要喷发而出
in being part owner of a thriving tech company.
你好 睿侠 我叫谢尔顿·库珀 是你们股东
Hello, RadioShack. Sheldon Cooper, shareholder.
我只是想告诉你们
I just wanted to let you know I'm so excited
我对加入这个公♥司♥有多兴奋
to be part of the team.
虽然我的声音听起来很年少 但放心
While I sound young, rest assured,
我远比同龄人要聪明得多
I'm far more intelligent than my age would imply.
如果有什么需要我帮忙的
So if there's anything I can do to help,
无论是制定预算 产品设计还是改个
budgeting, product design, finding a word
比"睿侠"更酷的店名 都来找我就对了
more impressive than "Shack," I'm your man.
我妹妹把钱花在了别的地方
My sister had taken a different path with her money.
那是什么东西
What is that?
-是棉花糖机 -为什么
- It's a cotton candy machine. - Why?
因为这机器能做出免费的棉花糖
It's a machine that makes free cotton candy.
不是免费的 你花钱买♥♥的
It's not free, you paid for it.
是姥姥付的钱
Meemaw paid for it.
而且还是比破股票强多了
And it's still better than lame stocks.
你最后只会落得肚子痛的下场
You're going to end up with a stomach ache
而我却能加入美国最受欢迎的
while I get to be part of America's
电子产品零售商
favorite electronics retailer.
真的吗 乔治要去你店里打工
Really? George is gonna work at your store?
他会先上晚班和周末班试一下
Yeah, well, he's gonna give it a try
看喜不喜欢
on nights and weekends, see if he likes it.
要是他喜欢呢
Hmm. And what if he does?
但愿如此 我就能退居二线了
Well, hopefully, I can start stepping back.
退下来干嘛
To do what?
我银行里有存款
Well, I got money in the bank,
你行李箱里也藏了钱
and you got some in a suitcase.
我们的钱加起来
Well, we could put it together,
可以拿去旅行 或者买♥♥栋度假别♥墅♥
we could travel, we could buy a vacation home.
我不能说走就走啊
Well, I can't just up and leave.
我还要打理赌场
I mean, I got the gambling room.
小乔治能搞定 再说了
Georgie can take care of that, and besides,
光有那么多钱却不拿去享受 有什么用啊
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表