剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
简直令人要憋不住
I'm all atingle.
你休想尿尿在塑料瓶里
You are not peeing in a bottle.
我们到啦
Here we are.
红龙虾餐厅
Red Lobster?
你很喜欢这里的呀
You love this place.
哎哟妈呀
Holy moly.
第1季第21集
很好吃 对吧
It's good, huh?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
是啊 我八岁的时候
Yeah, when I was, like, eight.
别这样嘛 我们第一次父女约会就是在这
Well, come on, we had our first daddy-daughter date here.
救命 求你别这么称呼那件事了
Oh, my God, don't ever call it that again.
怎么了
What?
我可是有朋友来这里真约会
I have friends who come here on actual dates.
他们可能会看见我们
They might see us.
我以为会挺温馨的
Thought it'd be nice.
拜托 我们能不能去别的地方
Can we please go anywhere else?
行吧
Fine.
话说 他们家有切达芝士饼干哦
You know, they have those cheddar biscuits.
-老爸 -知道啦
- Dad. - Fine.
我在开了
I'm doing it.
还挺顺利的
This is going quite well.
你随时可以加速
Feel free to pick up the pace.
-我们刚被一只蝴蝶超车了 -是哦
- A butterfly just passed us. - Well,
-这里限速多少 -时速120公里
- what's the speed limit? - 75.
我现在的车速是...
And I'm going...
时速16公里
ten.
我会加速的
I'll pick up the pace.
说到慢速交通工具
Speaking of slow-moving transportation,
你们知不知道世界上最慢的特快列车
did you know that the slowest express train in the world
是瑞士的冰川列车
is the Glacier Express in Switzerland?
我在瑞士的欧洲核子研究中心待过一个月
I spent a month in Switzerland at CERN.
糟了
Oh, no!
我撞到了一只犰狳
I hit an armadillo.
那又怎样 继续开啊
So? Just keep driving.
不行 我得去看看它的情况
No, I can't. I have to check on it.
他是希望它没死还是死了
Is he hoping it's alive or dead?
没死
Alive.
天啊 我都干了什么
Oh, no, what have I done?
它还在动
It's still moving.
我们也该继续移♥动♥ 走吧
Like we should be. Let's go.
我们需要一个箱子和一条毛巾
We need a box and a towel.
我们不需要棺材 鸟会吃掉它的
We don't need a coffin. The birds will eat it.
是为了保护它 直到我们找到人救它
It's to keep it safe until we find help.
约翰 这种动物身上携带很多病菌
John, these animals carry all kinds of diseases.
所以才要用毛巾包着它
That's what the towel's for.
这里是德州 马路上被碾死的犰狳
This is Texas. Armadillo roadkill
几乎算是德州标志动物了
is practically the state animal.
你想去哪里
So, where you want to go?
去哪都行
I am up for anything.
我本来想去酒吧 但我太常去了
I was thinking the bar, but I go there so much.
要不我们去看场电影
What about a movie?
或者我们就回你家
Or we could just go back to your place.
那可太赞了
That-That'd be amazing.
要保证能"很赞"的压力不小啊
Well, amazing's a lot of pressure,
不过我会努力的啦
but I'll give it a shot.
听着
Listen,
我之前说我搬出我爸妈家了
when I said I moved out of my parents' place,
那是真话
that was true.
但我其实是搬到他们车♥库♥里住了
But I'm kind of living in their garage.
我爸妈的卧室和我的卧室仅一墙之隔
Well, my parents are in the bedroom next to mine,
所以不去你家就没得开心了
so it's your place or nothing.
去我家没问题
My place works.
别被咬了 我可不会也用毛巾包住你
Don't get bitten. I'm not wrapping you in a towel, too.
我只是喂它喝水
I'm just giving it water.
离这45公里处有个消防站
Okay, there's a firehouse 28 miles away.
他们一定能帮忙
I bet they can help.
我本来想着就把它放在消防站门口
I was thinking we'd leave it on their doorstep.
这可不是闹着玩的 我弄伤了这只动物
This isn't a joke. I injured this creature,
我就得照顾好它 你明白吗
so I have to take care of it. Do you understand?
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
虽然这不是龙虾大餐
Well, it's not lobster, but...
但至少我们不会被你朋友撞见
least your friends won't see us.
对不起
Sorry.
没事
It's okay.
你只是长大了
You're just getting older.
我想是吧
I guess.
我小时候一定也是个不孝子
Sure I was a jackass to my parents, too.
怎么说话的
Hey!
你的汉堡味道如何
How's your burger?
超好吃
So good.
确实很美味
It is pretty good.
也许这里能成为我们父女约会的新地点
Hey, maybe this can be our new spot for daddy-daughter dates.
-拜托你别再那样说了 -什么
- Please stop saying that. - What?
父女约会吗
Daddy-daughter dates?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Mm. Okay.
那你想让我把"父女约会"改称为什么
What would you like me to call our daddy-daughter dates?
你好讨厌
You're so annoying.
燃烧之屋[消防站]
这跟我想象中的消防站不太一样
This isn't exactly the firehouse I was expecting.
未成年人可以进来吗
Are minors allowed in here?
这里不该让任何人进来
No one should be allowed in here.
他们一定有电♥话♥能给我们借用吧
I'm sure they have a phone we can use.
不好意思 酒保
Excuse me, barkeep?
能帮下忙吗
Could we get some help over here?
别说"酒保"啊
And don't say "barkeep."
你们一定是迷路了
Y'all must be lost.
没迷路 有汽车协会旅程计划不可能迷路
Oh, we're not lost. You can't get lost with a AAA TripTik.
我不知道你们的目的地是哪里
I mean, I don't know where you're trying to be,
但绝对不是这里
but this ain't it.
-收到 我们马上就走 -拜托
- Message received. We'll be on our way. - Please.
我们有只受伤的犰狳 它需要医治
We have an injured armadillo that needs medical assistance.
你竟敢把那只恶心玩意带进我酒吧
You brought that filthy thing into my bar?
我们现在就把它带走 快走吧
And now we're taking it out. Let's go.
-让我们借用下你的电♥话♥就好 -听着
- If we could just use your phone. - Look,
虽然你们看起来人挺好
you seem like nice folk,
但这里不欢迎北方佬
but Yankees ain't popular around here.
建议你们赶紧离开
I suggest you be on your way.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to have troubled you.
-我们走吧 -不好意思
- Let's go. - Excuse me.
我的同事们也许是北方人
My colleagues may be from the North,
但告诉你 我是土生土长的德州小伙
but for your information, I'm a Texan, born and bred.
我知道真正的辣椒酱不放豆子
I know that real chili has no beans,
还知道我姥姥说"祝福你"时
and when my meemaw says, "Bless your heart,"
其实是阴阳怪气 并非真的祝福
she means something very different.
我的朋友需要帮助
Now, my friend here is in need of help,
我们的州格言又是"友谊"
and since our state motto is literally "friendship,"
所以能不能让他借用下电♥话♥
may he please use your phone?
我靠
Well, dang.
麻烦你给我一本黄页 好吗
And could I trouble you for a yellow pages?
要大命了
Oh, boy.
小乔治
Oh, Georgie.
我对你好失望
I'm so disappointed in you.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 好得很
Yeah. Very okay.
赶紧告诉她 不然事情会变得无法收拾
Tell her before things go too far.
你能不能别烦这孩子
Would you leave the kid alone?
他只是想爽一下
He's just having some fun.
他说谎了 她有权知道
He's lying, and she deserves to know.
别揪着不放了
Just let it go.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表