剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
God let her get pregnant. I think He's done enough.
是她到了
Okay, that's her.
家人们 我们要让她感到自在舒适
Um, everybody, let's make her feel welcome.
-欢迎 -你好
- Welcome. - Hello.
唷
Yo.
曼蒂 你是做什么工作的
So, Mandy, what do you do?
目前只是在当餐厅服务员
Right now I'm just waiting tables.
人总要吃饭嘛
Well, people need to eat.
知道我喜欢什么吗 周五小周末特餐
You know what I enjoy? That T-G-I-F Friday.
他们有一整页菜单都是开胃菜
They got a whole menu page, just appetizers.
希望牛腩合你胃口
I hope brisket's okay.
小乔治不太确定你喜欢吃什么菜
Georgie wasn't too sure what kind of food you liked.
我们在一起时都没空吃饭
We didn't do a lot of eating when we were together.
曼蒂 你家人是本地人吗
So, Mandy, your people from around here?
老家在俄克拉荷马州
Uh, Oklahoma originally.
我们不会因此看不起你的啦
Well, we won't hold it against you.
我们好像还不知道你姓什么
I guess we don't even know your last name.
-麦卡利斯特 -苏格兰裔 对吧
- McAllister. - Scottish, right?
是的
Right.
因为如果是爱尔兰裔 就会姓奥麦卡利斯特
'Cause if it was Irish, it'd be O'McAllister.
你是天主教♥徒♥吗
So, you're Catholic?
其实我不信任何教
I'm not really anything.
但你抚养这孩子时
But you'll be raising this child
会遵循某种宗教理念吧
with some sort of religious upbringing.
我还没想过这一点
I haven't really thought about it.
这是其中一件我们能帮上忙的事
Well, that's one of the things we can help with,
就从饭前祷告开始
starting with grace.
-老妈 -我们先做饭前祷告
- Mom... - We're starting with grace!
天父...
Heavenly Father...
-为什么不是天母 -这时候就别抬杠了
- Why not heavenly mother? - Don't, just don't.
天父
Heavenly Father,
感谢您赐予我们食物 请保佑准备食物的人
bless this food and the hands that prepared it.
感谢您将曼蒂带进我们家
And thank you for bringing Mandy into our family
请保佑这孩子平安成长为敬畏上帝的
and watch over this child as he or she grows
浸信会教♥徒♥ 无论它是男孩或女孩 阿门
and becomes a God-fearin' Baptist, amen.
阿门
Amen.
你的私心一点都不明显呢
Smooth.
你喜欢吃烘肉卷吗
You like meatloaf?
嗯 我们今晚吃这个吗
Yeah, is that what we're having?
不是 只是找点晚餐话题聊聊
No, just making dinner conversation.
今晚吃意粉
We're having spaghetti.
里面有放热狗丁吗
With hot dogs cut up in it?
没有
Ew, no.
我想回家了
I'd like to go home, please.
我们不能回去
We can't.
为什么
How come?
是啊 为什么
Yeah, how come?
我们不知道
We don't know.
主流理论是我爸快死了
The leading theory is my father's dying.
我想应该不是这个吧
I don't think that's it.
总之肯定出事了
Well, something's wrong.
也许他们要离婚 像我爸妈一样
Maybe they're getting divorced like my mom and dad.
比利 我们不提这茬
Billy! We don't talk about that.
当我没说
Never mind.
曼蒂 我妈提到过
So, Mandy, my mother mentioned that
你家人并不知道宝宝的事
your folks don't know about the baby.
对 还不知道
No, not yet.
你告诉他们
Well, I'm sure they'll be excited
你要给这个世界带来新生命
when you tell them you're bringing
他们一定会激动万分
new life into the world.
她怀孕时你也这么想吗
Is that how you felt when she got pregnant?
对于宝宝
About the baby?
是的 对于罪魁祸首那个男人
Yeah. The guy who did it?
彼此彼此
Mutual.
他们喜欢这样开玩笑
They kid around like that.
是啊 家庭氛围可欢乐了
Yeah, all good fun.
不管你的家人作何反应
Well, regardless of what goes on with your parents,
只要记住 我们会陪在你和宝宝身边
we want you to know that we are here for you
关爱和珍惜这个孩子
and the baby, who we will love and cherish.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我也是 事实上如果你想
Me, too. In fact, if you want,
我可以陪你一起去告诉你♥爸♥妈
I can go with you to tell your parents.
这样我爸就可以一枪打死你了
Yeah, and then my father can shoot you.
我没在开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
你先带着好消息去告诉你父母
Maybe it would be better if you went to your parents
也许会更好呢
with, um, good news first.
-什么好消息 -这个嘛
- And what would that be? -Well...
人人都爱婚礼
everybody loves a wedding.
你能不能别再说这些了
Would you stop with that?
-总得拿出来讨论啊 -没这必要
- It needs to be discussed. - No, it doesn't.
我马上要生宝宝了 我不需要嫁给另一个巨婴
I'm having a baby, I don't need to marry another one.
我知道我现在还小 但你想想啊
I know I'm young now, but think about it--
等你人老珠黄那天 我就是你的性感小狼狗老公
when you're a dried-up old lady, I'll be your hot trophy husband.
也许她爸真该打死你这死渣男
Maybe her dad should put you down.
我就是觉得
I just think that
上帝会希望孩子在通过神圣婚姻结合的家庭里长大
God wants children raised within the bonds of holy matrimony.
玛丽 他们已经犯下一个人生大错了
Mary, they already made one giant mistake,
没必要再犯第二个
they don't have to make another.
这么说和我结婚是人生大错
So, marrying me was a mistake?
我不是说我们 是在说他们
I'm not talking about us, I'm talking about them.
我们都心知肚明你说的是谁
I think we all know who you're talking about.
你真想现在跟我吵架吗
You really want to do this now?
说实话 你真对你现在的人生满意吗
You're honestly happy with how your life turned out?
没有任何遗憾和后悔
You have no regrets?
那次"人生大错"给予了我们
That "giant mistake" gave us
这几个孩子 我深爱他们
our children who I love very much.
-那你的老公呢 -我也爱他爱得想死
- What about your husband? - Oh, I love him just fine!
好句啊 印到贺卡上吧
Oh, nice, put that on a Hallmark card.
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我希望你承认 这桩婚姻
I want you to admit that this marriage
并非那么地幸福美满
hasn't exactly been a bed of roses.
醒醒 没有任何婚姻是幸福美满的
Wake up, no marriage is a bed of roses!
-那我们做得太好了 -好到泪奔
- Well, then I guess we nailed it! - I guess we did!
还有 那孩子日后必须信奉浸信会
And that kid is gonna be Baptist!
曼蒂 庆幸来赴了这场鸿门宴吧
So, Mandy, glad you came?
他们要离婚完全说得通啊
Makes perfect sense, they're getting divorced.
如果真要离婚 我选择跟妈妈
If they do, I'm staying with Mom.
行 那我跟爸爸
That's fine, I'll take Dad.
如果他真患绝症死掉了 你就能独占大屋
And if he does die, you'll get the house to yourself.
你可以来我们家住
You can live with us.
没人快死掉 也没人要离婚
Nobody's dying, nobody's getting divorced.
除了你和爸爸
Except you and Dad.
闭嘴吃你的晚餐
Just eat your dinner.
不知道爸爸是不是也跟另一个女人搞外遇
I wonder if our dad met another woman.
没人搞外遇 你也给我安静吃晚餐
Nobody met nobody. You eat your dinner, too.
我爸跟另一个女人在一起了 她人很好
My dad's with another woman. She's nice.
吃晚餐
Dinner!
这晚餐要是加了热狗丁就完美了
Which would be perfect with little chunks of hot dog in it.
她叫玛莎·珍
Her name is Martha Jean.
比利
Billy!
她在美黑沙龙工作
She works at a tanning salon.
谢谢你过来吃饭
Thanks for coming.
今晚真是...好愉快
Yeah, it was great.
那我们再联♥系♥
Okay, so, I'll talk to you?
好啊
I guess.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
给你个晚安亲亲啊
Giving you a kiss good night.
你给我的够多了
I think you've given me enough.
曼蒂 等一下
Hey. Mandy, hold up.
你给我消失
Go away.
很抱歉出现那么多争吵
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表