剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年
谢尔顿
在我们德州 有一些东西
There were certain status symbols in Texas
能用来做为成功人士的象征
that indicated you were a success.
牛仔竞技冠军腰带扣
A rodeo champion belt buckle--
我又称它为 红脖界诺贝尔奖
or as I call it, the Redneck Nobel Prize.
手工定制鸵鸟皮靴
Custom-built ostrich skin boots.
世界上少一只陆行大鸟
One less giant running bird in the world
对牛仔来说并无所谓
is fine by this cowpoke.
要说到最终极的成功象征
And possibly the ultimate status symbol--
是这辆粉色凯迪拉克
the pink Cadillac,
是化妆品牌玫琳凯超级业务员的座驾
driven by an elite Mary Kay super seller.
伦迪先生
Mr. Lundy?
玛丽·库珀
Mary Cooper.
巧遇你真高兴
What a delightful surprise.
你的车十分吸睛啊
I can't help but notice what you're driving.
这台老破车啊
This old thing?
本来都打算拿去旧换新了呢
I was actually gonna trade it in.
你在卖♥♥玫琳凯吗
Are you selling Mary Kay?
凭着我的戏剧圈背景
With my theater background,
我对美容术也是颇有心得
I just had a knack for cosmetology.
你的业绩肯定很棒
You must sell a lot.
被你发现啦
Guilty.
我近期主要是管理我亲自挑选的团队啦
But, these days, I-I manage my own handpicked team.
我很为你高兴
Well, I'm happy for you.
你人真好
Aw, aren't you a dear?
那个... 你有过销♥售♥经验吗
H-- Um, hey, do you... ever do sales?
我吗 没有
Me? No.
真的假的
Really?
你这般有魅力的年轻女性居然没接触过吗
An attractive young woman like yourself?
哪有那么夸张啦
Oh, I don't know about that.
来啦
Well, here.
给你我的名片 哪天有兴趣了可以找我
Here is my card, in case you ever want to talk.
或许哪天你也能自己开一辆这个
Maybe one day you'll be driving one of these.Mm.
而不是那玩意儿
Instead of one of those.
春假马上就要到了
So, spring break is just around the corner.
我天天掰手指数呢
I'm counting the days.
我也是 你有先预约好实验室吗
Me, too. Have you reserved the lab yet?
我为什么要去预约
Why would I do that?
少了教课与上课的干扰
Without the distraction of classes,
我们俩终于可以聚精会神
you and I can really buckle down
全心做出点成果
and get some work done.
谢尔顿 我到时候不会在
I won't be here, Sheldon.
那也是我的假期
It's my break, too.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我才不告诉你我要去哪里 谢尔顿
I'm not telling you where I'm going, Sheldon.
为什么
Why not?
因为我不想开心的假期被你打断
Because I'll be happy, and I want to stay that way.
你现在是大学生
You're in college.
你也应该好好休春假
You should be taking spring break as well.
放假干嘛去
And do what?
根据过往经验 你应该
Traditionally, you would congregate
跟你的同侪聚在一起做些后悔终身的事
with your peers and make bad decisions.
我只是个小孩啊
But I'm a kid.
那要不你去玩抓人游戏呗
Then perhaps a game of Duck, Duck, Goose.
是讽刺吐槽吗
Sarcasm?
不是啊
No.
这脾气 你真的很需要去休个假了
Geez, you really do need a break.
在我调查该如何休第一个大学春假时
While researching how to spend my first collegiate spring break,
我妹妹让我看了一部相关纪录片
my sister led me to a documentary on the subject.
他们是在大声求救吗
Are they screaming for help?
不是 他们是在大声享乐
No. They're having fun.
我们看的是同一档节目吗
Are we watching the same show?
他们一整年被困在学校里读书
They were stuck in school all year.
放假当然要尽情撒野
Now they're going wild.
真够野 都看不到有救生员
Clearly. I don't see a single lifeguard.
你不需要去到海滩啊
You don't have to go to the beach.
就做些跟学校无关的事
Just do something besides school.
的确是有科学证据表示
There is science that suggests taking breaks
休假有助于恢复精神与提升脑力
refreshes the mind and boosts brain function.
那最好了 我到达合法年纪的那一秒
Good. Because the minute I'm old enough,
我肯定要奔去那里
that's gonna be me out there.
你最好先学会怎么游泳 那里可没人救你
You better learn to swim, because no one there's gonna help you.
你们猜我在超♥市♥遇到谁了
Guess who I ran into at the grocery store.
伦迪先生
Mr. Lundy.
那个唱戏的怪咖吗
Ugh, the weird theater guy?
他不是怪咖好吗
He's not weird.
他还是名老师
He's also a teacher,
房♥地♥产♥销♥售♥ 舞蹈指导
realtor, choreographer,
还是本地名人
ooh, and local celebrity.
他现在不干这些行当了
He's actually not doing that stuff now.
他现在在卖♥♥化妆品
He is selling makeup.
还是公♥司♥配给粉色凯迪拉克级别的销♥售♥
He's even got one of those pink Cadillacs.
在德州开粉车
Driving a pink car in Texas.
胆大包天啊
Bold choice.
得卖♥♥超多才能得到那个车呢
You got to sell a lot to earn one of those.
他肯定是王牌销♥售♥
He must be good.
看起来绝对是这样
It sure seemed like it.
他现在管理一队的销♥售♥员呢
He's managing a whole team of salespeople.
厉害
Nice.
他给了我他的名片
He gave me his card.
我在考虑联♥系♥他
I was thinking about calling him.
你的化妆品还不够吗
Don't you have enough makeup?
我的不够
I don't.
我不买♥♥
I'm not buying it.
我在考虑去当销♥售♥
I'm thinking about selling it.
就凭你
You?
就我
Yes, me.
多赚点外快也不是坏事
Wouldn't hurt to have extra money.
但你已经有两份工作了 教堂与当妈
But you already have two jobs-- church and mom.
第二份工作的薪水可不咋地
Well, that second one doesn't pay much.
我帮你报的税 第一份的薪水也很烂
I do your taxes. The first one doesn't either.
更有理由联♥系♥他了
Even more reason to call him.
销♥售♥这行当不容易啊 玛丽
Sales is a tough racket, Mare.
对啊 并不像我表现出来的那么轻松
Yeah. It ain't as easy as I make it look.
我觉得我会很得心应手
Well, I think I'd be good at it.
你确定吗 有时候会需要撒点小谎
You sure? Sometimes you got to do a little fibbin'.
我做诚实买♥♥卖♥♥
I would do it without that.
你还得会来事儿
And you got to have people skills.
我很八面玲珑
I have people skills.
有吗
Do you?
我现在很想把晚餐砸在你脸上
I'd like to throw my dinner roll at your head right now,
但我轻松克制住了
but you don't see me doing it.
我对你有信心 妈妈
I believe in you, Mom.
谢谢你 闺女
Thank you, honey.
但你别想着有免费化妆品
But you're not getting free makeup.
靠
Dang it.
我妹妹建议我去"撒野"
My sister suggested I "go wild,"
我决定听从她的建议
so I decided to heed her advice
去做我能想到最野的事
and do the craziest thing I could think of--
上大街散步
take a walk outside.
我不敢相信我看到的
I couldn't believe my eyes.
一场盛大的展览 围绕着漫画
A whole convention dedicated to comic books,
德克萨肯纳展
漫画展览大会
3月6 7 8号♥
科幻与奇幻作品
science fiction and fantasy.
蛮酷的吧
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表