剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Well, I understand why someone like Georgie would rather work,
但如果你辍学 我觉得你会后悔
but if you drop out, I think you would regret it.
为什么
Why?
从过去的经验看 职场上
Historically, women in the workplace
女人的能力会被低估
have been undervalued.
你不会想让自己
You don't want to make it easier
更容易被人低估吧
for people to do that to you.
他说得没错
He's right.
我要是嫁给有钱人就没事了
Not a problem if I marry a rich guy.
你应该嫁给爱情
You should marry someone for love.
你和爸爸就是为爱结婚 不还是常吵架
You married Dad for love and there's a lot of bickering.
-才不是呢 -谢谢
- That's not true. - Thank you.
她嫁给爸爸是因为她怀孕了
She married him 'cause she was pregnant.
剩下这些我自己干好了
I can finish these up on my own.
太好了 我和新鲜王子[电视剧]有个约会
Good, I have a date with Fresh Prince
顺便告诉你他超有钱
who by the way is so rich.
好了 你听好
Okay, here's the deal.
你在这住一晚 然后就走人
You get one night here, then you're out.
你现在可没有个外婆的样子
You're not being very grandmotherly right now.
牛奶呢 饼干呢
Where's the milk? Where's the cookies?
你看看这孩子
Do you believe this kid?
我不介意吃块饼干
I could go for a cookie.
谁都没饼干吃
No one's gettin' a cookie!
只住一晚也没关系
One night here is fine.
我现在的工时更长了
I'll be workin' more hours now
所以我近期就能找到自己的住处
so I'll be able to get my own place soon.
说到这个
Yeah, about that.
我不能让你在店里全职工作
I can't let you work full-time at the store.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
你父母很不高兴
Well, your parents are pretty upset.
我才不要趟这趟浑水呢
I'm not gonna get in the middle of that.
我去别地方找工作
I'll just get a job somewhere else.
那是你的事
That's your business.
天啊
For God's sake.
还有我认识的人没来过吗
Who's left that I know?
终于
Finally!
找对地方了
The right house!
孩子睡了吗
Kids in bed?
还有没睡的
Not all of 'em.
玛丽 如果让小乔治待在这
Mary, if we let Georgie stay here,
那我们对他就太心慈手软了
we're just makin' this all too easy for him.
我不想吵
I don't want to fight.
我只是想知道我们的儿子没事
I just want to know that our son is okay.
他没事
He's fine.
他待在你妈那里
He's stayin' at your mom's.
这样还算好
Well, that's something.
不过 她竟敢觉得
Although, where does she get off thinking
他辍学对他来说是好事
that it's a good idea for him to drop out of school
在这之后
and then lettin' him
她还让他住在那
live with her after he does it.
-我当时就是这么说的 -很好
- That's what I said. - Good!
也许他们就能学会管好自己的事了
Maybe they'll learn to mind their own business!
能请你们别吵了吗
Will you please stop fighting?
不
Oh, no.
亲爱的 不是 我们没吵架
Sweetie, no, we're not fighting.
我们只是激愤同意彼此的话
We're just agreeing with each other angrily.
你听好 你在这住一晚 然后就走人
Here's the deal-- you get one night here, then you're out.
并且别管她要饼干
And don't ask for cookies.
她没那个心情
She is in no mood.
好了...
Well...
你知道谁在我家吗
You know who's at my place?
没人
No one.
我应该留在这看着他俩
I think I should stay here and keep an eye on these two.
我不是在邀请你
It wasn't an invite.
我的意思是我想回家了
Just something I was looking forward to.
回见吧
Later.
再见
Bye.
他剪头发了吗
Did he get a haircut?
看着不错
It looks really nice.
你今晚怎么来了
So how come you're here tonight?
你是不是也喝得太醉
Were you too drunk
不能骑车回家了
to ride your bike home, too?
我爸爸因为我辍学生气了
My father's mad 'cause I dropped out of school.
太讽刺了
Ironic.
谢尔顿不高兴
Sheldon's upset
因为我不回大学
'cause I'm not going back to the university.
看看我们俩
Look at us.
一对辍学人
A couple of dropouts.
你不是有博士学位吗
Don't you have a PhD?
有两个 但我在找
Two, but I was trying to find
能让我们连结在一起的共同点
common ground over which we could bond.
好吧
All right.
你都不知道我今天是怎么过的
You wouldn't believe the day I had.
我爸把我逐出家门
My dad kicked me out.
我女朋友把我甩了
My girlfriend broke up with me.
现在我又得再找一份工作
And now I got to find a second job.
我在公园的长椅上喝烈酒
I drank hooch on a park bench
唱《棒棒糖》
and sang "Lollipop."
过得棒极了
It was tremendous.
我好像看到你了
I think I saw you.
你当时是不是和一个人一起
Were you with some other guy?
是
Yes.
他去哪了
What happened to him?
老兄 醒醒
Hey, pal, wake up.
怎么了
What's happening?
你不能在这睡觉
You can't sleep there.
好的 对不起
Right, sorry.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你不会正好在附近看见一个矮个子秃顶男人吧
You didn't happen to see a small bald man around here, did you?
可能还唱着《棒棒糖》
Possibly singing "Lollipop"?
什么
What?
没事了
Never mind.
我到底在哪啊
Where the hell am I?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表