剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年
谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
球队后援会的人觉得我不行
Apparently, the football boosters think I'm not doing my job.
你知道你得去跟他们对话的吧
You know you're gonna have to talk to them, right?
知道
Yes.
我看我陪着你去吧
Maybe I should come.
我不会吐槽他们孩子啦
I'm not gonna insult their children.
你确定吗
You sure?
好啦 来陪我
Okay, come.
我想问个问题
I got a question.
问吧 罗伊
Go ahead, Roy.
你当时到底哪根筋不对
What in the hell were you thinking
怎会最后时刻选择弃踢
punting with a minute 24 on the clock?
会议结束
Meeting's over.
出现了
There it is.
库珀的招牌式认输
The Cooper Surrender.
-笑死 库珀的招牌式认输 -慢走不送
- The Cooper Surrender! - Bye-bye.
你猜怎么着 我要顶下一间洗衣店
Guess what, I'm buying a laundromat.
所以洗衣店后方有个秘密暗室
So there's a secret back room
你常去那里赌
at the laundromat where you gamble?
那好歹就说个大概 这赌场违法程度多高
Give me a sense for how illegal this is.
谁说这违法了
Who says it's illegal?
不然为啥是秘密
Well, why is it a secret?
行吧 的确违法
Okay, it's illegal.
感情关系
今天我想跟大家聊聊感情
Today I thought we could talk about relationships,
因此还邀请了我可人的妻子艾米来帮忙
so I've invited my lovely wife Amy to help.
真是感谢你让我加入啊
Thanks for letting me join in.
我没找你的时候你有嫉妒吗
Are you jealous when I do this without you?
-没有 -因为感情关系中最常见的争端
- No. - Because one of the most common sources
就是由嫉妒引起的
of conflict in relationships is jealousy.
嫉妒
艾米 那你知道嫉妒之心
Now, Amy, did you know jealousy is triggered
是在左侧大脑皮层激发的吗
in the left part of the cerebral cortex?
不是吧 你要跟你得过诺贝尔奖的
I'm sorry, are you about to explain neuroscience
神经系统学家老婆讲神经系统学吗
to your wife, the Nobel Prize-winning neuroscientist?
-没错 嫉妒吗 -等我们面前
- Yes. Jealous? - I'll tell you when there isn't
嫉妒吗
-没有麦克风的时候我再好好"告诉你" -神秘感
- a microphone in front of us. - Ooh, mystery.
这东西能让人在感情中小心翼翼
That'll keep a relationship on its toes.
你的如厕时间表就贴在冰箱上
Your bathroom schedule is on the refrigerator.
谢尔顿的如厕时间表
周五高纤维日
**感谢您在上述时间避开使用厕所, "库"某祝您松"珀"长青**
我们之间没有任何神秘感
We have no mystery.
还有 肉体亲密
Moving on, physical intimacy.
性 爱
我用的词是"肉体亲密"吧
I believe I said "Physical intimacy,"
肉体亲密
这也是感情关系中可能出现的一大难关
which can pose another challenge in relationships.
尤其是其中有人对这方面的需求
Especially when one partner doesn't want to be intimate
远远低于常人
as frequently as the other.
我们这是在说谁家的八卦啊
Ooh, who are we talking about?
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
先继续保持神秘感
Let the mystery continue.
赶紧读下一条吧
Just read the next one.
钱也是常见的感情问题来源
Money is a frequent source of conflict in a relationship.
钱
还好我们家从没有过这种问题
Thankfully that's never been a problem for us.
某个拿走我的漫画零花钱的女人可真好意思
Says the woman who took away my comic book allowance.
是拿去建立孩子的大学学费基金
To start a college fund for our children.
买♥♥漫画是一种投资好吗
Comic books are an investment.
世界上有大把
There are better places
强过买♥♥怪咖狼男的地方可以让你投资
to invest our money than that weird wolf man you like.
你明知道他叫金刚狼还这么叫他
His name is Wolverine and you know it.
我们又岔题了 我来主导话题吧
Okay we're off on a tangent. I'm taking over.
金钱
钱可能会成为感情问题来源
Money can be a source of conflict in a relationship,
连有太多钱都可能造成问题
even having too much.
等... 这是人家的故事
Wh... Hey, this is my story.
我知道啊 嫉妒吗
I know. Jealous?
我有东西要给你看看
I need to show you something.
-好 -你可别吓死
- Okay. - Now, don't freak out.
你这话可真令人感到安心
Well, that's not helping.
地下赌场的生意很好
The gambling room's doing well.
我看得出来啊《疤面煞星》 但为什么放这里
I can see that, Scarface. But why is it here?
我不能直接把钱带去银行吧
Well, I can't exactly take it down to the bank.
-为什么不能 -他们会说我洗钱 逮捕我
- Why not? - They'd bust me for money laundering.
这都是小钞 就说你是脱衣舞娘吧
Well, it's small bills. Tell them you're a stripper.
这里有一万四
It's $14,000.
那就说你是脱衣舞娘界一霸
Well, tell them you're a good stripper.
世上无不疼孙的姥姥
Grandmas love to spoil their grandchildren.
尤其是有一箱钱不知道上哪花的姥姥
Especially when the grandma has a suitcase full of cash
那更是想要把孙子孙女宠上天
she doesn't know what to do with.
-哇塞 -我的天
- Whoa. - Oh, my.
你本意是想给我们10块纸钞吗
Did you mean to give us ten dollar bills?
这是百元钞呢
Because these are hundreds.
我要打到你满地找牙
I'm gonna kick your ass.
我知道这数目不小 但我也想趁还在世
I know it's a lot, but why not see you enjoy it
亲眼看到你们开心嘛
while I'm still around?
以后还有遗产可以继承吗
Ooh, there's an inheritance, too?
那得看你在我垂垂老矣时都怎么表现了
Well, depends on how you treat me in my golden years.
我对您的钱没有兴趣 姥姥
I'm not interested in your money, Meemaw.
你超美 我爱你
You're pretty and I love you.
你们没有什么话要对姥姥说吗
Now, don't you have something to say to me?
-谢谢 -我发达啦
- Thank you. - I'm rich.
早安
Morning.
早安
Morning.
你情况还好吗
So, how you holding up?
你问这个是什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么
Nothing.
到底干嘛
What?
这件事怎么说都难以启齿
There's no easy way to say this,
我就打开天窗说亮话吧
so I'm just gonna say it.
我昨晚跟球队后援会的人开会了
I was at a meeting last night with the boosters.
没找我吗
Without me?
他们觉得你在场面可能会很尴尬
They might've thought that would be uncomfortable,
因为主题就是讨论你
seeing as it was about you.
讨论我什么
About me how?
他们有点在考虑
Well, they were floating the idea
明年要不要换我当总教练
of me being head coach next year.
你不是吧 韦恩
What the hell, Wayne?
我去的时候又不知道是要干嘛
I didn't know what it was gonna be about.
那你怎么回他们的
Well, what did you tell them?
我很希望你能保住工作
Look, I want you to keep your job.
那你就告诉他们你没兴趣啊
Well, then tell them you're not interested.
但是...
But...
如果你保不住你的工作 那我想要接
if you're not gonna keep your job, I want your job.
是吗 你想浪费你的生命教一帮懒骨头
Really? You want to spend your days coaching lazy kids
还要听他们的爸妈叽歪吗
and getting yelled at by their parents?
别这样 乔治
Come on, George.
别忘了输球之后 他们给你的那种眼神
Don't forget the dirty looks after you lose,
好像你才是踢失送分球的罪魁祸首一样
like you're the one that fumbled on the three-yard line.
你想接这份工作吗
That's the job you want?
当教练不就是这样吗 乔治
It's called coaching, George.
韦恩这小人居然从背后捅我一刀
I mean, how could Wayne stab me in the back like this?
我觉得韦恩没有背后捅刀啊
I don't think Wayne stabbed you in the back.
你就不能附和我一下吗
Can you please just agree with me?
抱歉
Sorry.
那现在怎么样
So, what happens now?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表