剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我的状态正佳
I was in the zone.
只剩下最后一题
Only one question left.
我要做的就只是套用贝塞尔函数中的零点
All I needed to do was solve Schrodinger's equation
来解圆柱阱中的薛定谔方程
in a cylindrical well by employing the zeroes of the Bessel function,
而那些是...
which of course were...
等等 是什么来着
Wait, what are they?
拜托 你知道这些啊
Come on, you know this.
你都解过几百万次了
You've done it a million times.
惨了
Oh, dear.
好了 谢尔顿 交卷
All right, Sheldon, time to turn in your test.
我还没做完
I'm not done yet.
我知道你喜欢在考卷后加"更好的题目"
I know you like to add your own "better questions" at the end,
但我再说一次 那些我不算分
but for the last time, I don't count them.
我还需要几分钟来解这题
I just need a few more minutes on this problem.
那题很简单啊
That's an easy one.
套用贝塞尔函数中的零点就行了
Just apply the zeroes of the Bessel function.
我知道我该做什么
I know what I have to do.
这是在闹脾气吗
Is this is a tantrum?
我听说你这年纪的小孩就喜欢闹
I've heard children your age like to throw them.
我想不起贝塞尔函数中的零点了
I can't remember what the zeroes of the Bessel function are.
你没有背吗
You didn't memorize them?
我当然有啊 在1988年10月7号♥那天
Of course I did-- October 7, 1988.
我刚吃完一碗小熊饼干后背的
I had just had a bowl of Teddy Grahams.
那问题在哪
Then what's the problem?
我脑海一片空白 但我会想起来的
I'm blanking, but I'll get it.
抱歉孩子 下课了
Sorry, son, class is over.
别 我能解开这题
No, I can do this.
就只是一题而已 你还是会及格啊
It's just one question. You'll still pass.
谢尔顿·库珀才不要"有及格"
Sheldon Cooper doesn't "Just pass."
我有个办法
I have an idea.
你让我看看考卷
Let me see the test.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢尔顿·库珀不会总那么好骗 -至少他今天好骗
- Sheldon Cooper isn't always that gullible. - He was today.
好啦 马上就好了
All right, almost there.
把螺丝起子给我
Hand me a screwdriver.
不要把这个捅进插座
Don't stick this in an outlet.
会超级酥麻
It really tingles.
我们出过点状况
We had an incident.
这样吧
You know what?
要不你来修
Why don't you fix it?
-真的吗 -对啊 你看到那个小螺丝了吗
- Really- Yeah, you see that little screw there?
你去把它转紧就可以了
Just go ahead and tighten her up.
-像这样吗 -没错
- Like this- Yep.
然后呢
What now?
然后去外面把水阀重新打开
Uh, run outside and turn the water back on.
先给你 我不准拿着这个跑
Here, I'm not allowed to run with this.
我们出过很多状况
We've had a lot of incidents.
-真看不出来你是能工巧匠 -是啊
- Who knew you were so handy- Yeah.
有些事情男人就是得会嘛
There's just things guys need to be good at.
你还有什么事情厉害啊
What else you good at?
我该走了
I should go.
您好啊 美丽的女士
Hey, pretty lady.
-你这么早就喝酒了吗 -才没有
- Are you drinking already- No!
难道一个男人不能夸自己的老婆吗
Can't a guy give his wife a compliment?
我该检查你嘴里的酒味吗
Do I have to smell your breath?
不如给我的嘴上来个吻吧
How about a kiss instead?
你是犯了什么病
What is with you?
你说呢
Well, I don't know.
孩子们又不在家
Kids aren't home.
现在来吗 我在洗衣服
NowI'm doing laundry.
衣服可以晚点洗
Laundry can wait.
你的"事"也可以晚点
So can your thing.
我觉得应该是"我们"的事吧
I like to think of it as our thing,
但如果你只有空解决我的"事" 我也不介意
but if you only have time for my thing, that's fine, too.
你真是怪里怪气的
You're being weird.
怪性感的吗
Weird sexy?
并没有
No.
-你是要进卧室了吗 -并没有
- Headed to the bedroom- No!
我就确认一下
Just checking.
米希
Missy!
你把手感发冷传染给我了
You gave me your yips.
什么
What?
我考试时僵住了 这从来没发生过
I froze on a test. That's never happened before.
这全都是你的错
It's all your fault.
我说过这事没有传染性了
I told you it's not contagious.
但你把这件事传进了我脑子里
You put the thought in my head.
心理暗示的力量是真实存在的
The power of suggestion is very real.
例证 郁金香狂热
Case in point: tulip mania.
-又要发病了 -郁金香狂热
- Here we go. - Tulip mania
是17世纪的疯狂购买♥♥与交易郁金香球根事件
was an insane desire to buy and trade tulip bulbs in the 1600s.
差点就让荷兰经济崩溃
It nearly ruined the Dutch economy.
你都想象不到人们愿意花多少荷兰盾买♥♥
You would not believe the gilders they were spending.
你怎么能够记得这么蠢的知识
How can you remember this stupid information,
却记不住考试要考的东西
but not the stuff on your test?
你告诉我啊 是你传染我的
You tell me, they're your yips.
谢尔顿 我如果知道怎么康复
Sheldon, if I knew how to make it stop,
我会告诉你
I would tell you.
你最好是这样
You better.
或许是青春期发育令你情绪不稳定
Maybe it's puberty making you all emotional.
我检查过我的腋下 光滑如气球
I checked my armpits... smooth as balloons.
你是什么毛病
What's your problem?
我不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
-那就好 -我考试碰到了心理障碍
- Great. - I had a mental block on a test
本来绝对知道怎么解的问题 突然就解不出了
and it was something that I absolutely know how to do.
玩运动的也会遇到这种事呢
Oh, you know, that sort of thing happens in sports, too.
我知道 叫失去手感
I know. It's called the yips,
这么严重的问题怎么起了个像狗叫的儿戏名字
and it's a very silly name for a very serious problem.
最好的解决办法就是
Well, you know, the best thing to do
别去想它
is get out of your head.
我要如何做到
How do I do that?
关闭你的大脑就行了
Just turn your brain off.
你对我陌生到仿佛我不是你亲生的
It's like I'm not even your son.
听着
Look.
我知道你不尊重我的教练工作
I know you don't respect what I do as a coach.
也许你还是了解我的
Maybe you do know me.
但这问题我还真有发言权
But this is a thing I actually know about.
我见过我的球员发作
I've seen it happen to my players.
我见过职业高尔夫球手发作
I've seen it happen to pros in golf.
棒球手
In baseball.
答案都是一样的
The answer is always the same.
别再乱想 跳出桎梏
Stop thinking and get out of your own way.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do that.
你有没有听过耐克的广♥告♥语"尽管去做"
Have you ever heard the Nike slogan "Just do it"?
我比较熟悉"动手吧"这一句
I'm familiar with the phrase "Let's do it,"
是杀人魔加里·吉尔摩说的
uttered by Gary Gilmore, the last person
他是美国最后一个被行刑队枪决的人
to be executed by firing squad in America.
好吧 总之这是鞋子的广♥告♥语
Okay, well, it's a shoe slogan.
是个好建议
And it's good advice.
答案早已在你大脑中
The answer is already in your head.
别钻牛角尖想太多
Don't think so hard.
尽管去做
Just do it.
我会试试
I'll try.
好小伙
Good man.
还有一个好玩的鞋类广♥告♥语是"我是布斯特·布朗
Another fun footwear slogan is "I'm Buster Brown.
我住在鞋子里 那是我的狗泰格
I live in a shoe. That's my dog Tige.
它也住在鞋子里"
Look for him there, too."
我的名句比较有用吧
Mm, I think mine is more helpful.
但我的押韵啊
Well, mine rhymes, so...
我决定听从我爸的建议
I decided to heed my father's advice.
我不确定怎么才能关闭大脑
I wasn't sure how to turn off my brain.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表