剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年
谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
-乔治 -罗伊
- George? - Roy.
你现在在这里工作吗
You work here now?
是啊 毕竟你跟后援会的其他人
Yeah, just nights and weekends since you and the boosters
通通都想我下岗
are gunning for my neck.
怎么了
What's going on?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
大家开始在谈论小乔治的事了
People are talking about Georgie.
或许休息一段时间 好好处理家里的事
Maybe take some time off. Focus on things at home.
你是要炒了她吗
Are you firing her?
-有必要这样吗 -我觉得有
- Is that really necessary? - I believe it is.
我听人说过父亲们是真正的超级英雄
I've heard people say fathers are the real superheroes.
我爸爸不会飞
My dad couldn't fly
折不了钢铁 你也不会想看他穿紧身衣
or bend steel, and you would not want to see him in Spandex,
但就像超人一样
But like Superman,
他也有自己的"孤独堡垒"
he had his Fortress of Solitude.
我能再来一杯吗
Can I get another?
你好啊 乔治
Hey, George.
这下好了
Great.
好啦 别这样嘛
Come on, now, don't be like that.
我请你喝一杯啤酒吧
Let me buy you a beer.
我才不要你送啤酒 也别跟我假客套
I don't need your beer and don't act like we're friends.
敦亲睦邻嘛
Just being nice.
拉倒吧 你想让我丢工作
Right. You try to get me fired,
现在再请我喝杯啤酒就万事大吉了吗
and then buy me a beer, and everything's good.
乔治
George,
整个小镇都知道你带的队伍惨不忍♥睹
the whole damn town knows your team's a disaster.
是吗
Is that so?
要我发起个民调吗
Should I take a poll?
你还是滚回去自己的桌子吧
You should go back to your table.
我并不想补失意倒地的人一脚
I don't want to kick a man when he's down.
我才没倒
Oh, I ain't down.
我不想说
I hate to tell you.
但你就是啊
But, yeah, you are.
你赶紧跑就对了
Yeah, you better walk away.
这就是为什么
This is why the only bar
我唯一会泡的"吧" 是苹果店的"天才吧"
I frequent is the Genius Bar at the Apple Store.
这是什么
What is that?
被虫咬了吗
A bug bite?
您好 请容我自我介绍
Hello, allow me to introduce myself.
小人姓痤名疮
I am Acne Vulgarus.
坊间人称青春痘
More commonly known as the pimple.
老实说 这两个名字听起来都令人不适
Frankly, neither name paints a very pretty picture,
但脓疱的人生就是如此
but such is the life of a pustule.
这位是我的多年同事
And this is my longtime colleague,
脓汁
Pus.
我们的到来通常伴随着丑陋与不适
Now, we're usually associated with, uh, ugliness and discomfort,
但我想申诉 我们应该代表着成长
but I would argue we're actually a symbol of growth.
在本次案例中 谢尔顿迈入...
In this case, Sheldon Cooper's ascent--
或者说跌入... 成年期
or descent-- into adulthood.
而我们就像是标示牌
Kind of a signpost that says,
"欢迎来到青春期"
"You are now entering puberty."
你进入
青春期啦!
就像这样
Yeah, like that.
看起来不像是虫咬啊
Doesn't look like a bug bite.
应该是长青春痘吧
It's probably a pimple.
不可能 我才不长那玩意呢
It's not, I don't get those.
你们也能猜到 我们青春痘
As you might expect, we pimples are not
并不喜欢爆破之类的事物
very fond of popping things,
但我马上要去戳破这小男孩的幻想泡泡
but I was about to burst this young man's bubble.
没错 就是痘
Oh, yeah, that's a zit.
-才不是 我卫生习惯无懈可击 -痘
- No, it's not. My hygiene is impeccable. - Zit.
每个人迟早都会有这天的 宝贝
Everybody gets 'em sooner or later, baby.
我才不是凡夫俗子
I'm not everybody.
从来没有人乐意见到我
No one is ever happy to see me.
我的心理治疗师说那是他们的问题 不赖我
My therapist says that's their problem, not mine.
但说实话
But, honestly,
心真的会痛
it hurts.
脓汁
Pus?
这应该是可以畅所欲言的安全空间
This is supposed to be a safe space.
我昨晚遇到罗伊了
So I ran into Roy last night.
然后呢
Okay.
感觉我差不多要卷铺盖了
Sounds like I'm done here.
-他这么说了吗 -基本上吧
- He said that? - Basically.
估计找了卡迪基大学那个教练吧
It's probably that coach from Carthage.
其实呢...
Actually...
不是这样
it's not.
怎么了
What's going on?
他们找了我
I got offered the job.
韦恩
Wayne.
我还没给答复呢
I-I didn't answer yet.
我想先跟你沟通过再回复
I wanted to talk it over with you first.
有什么好沟通的 你想要接对吧
What's to talk about? You want it, right?
是啊 但是...
Well, yeah, but...
我不想背着你答应
but not behind your back.
我来帮你省点麻烦吧
I'll make it easy for you.
这一点都没有省麻烦啊
That did not make it easier.
早啊 乔治
Morning, George.
我知道发生什么了
I know what's going on.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我尽力帮你争取过了
I did everything I could.
-你知道我是支持你的吧 -对对对
- You know I'm on your side. - Yeah, right.
我们还是希望你带完今年
We still want you to finish out the year.
我才不要 我不干了
I'm not doing that. I quit.
别这样嘛 乔治
Come on, George.
我有任何机会能保住工作吗
Is there a chance I keep my job?
没有
No.
那好歹让我按自己的方式走吧
Then at least let me leave on my own terms.
行吧
All right.
我要一瓶啤酒
I'll take a beer.
庆祝赢钱吗
Celebrating a win?
不 我输一早上了
No, I've been losing all morning.
再多喝几瓶 你就看开了
Couple more of them, you won't give a crap.
希望吧
Let's hope.
你在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
赚外快啊
Making extra money.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你是想害我们被警♥察♥一锅端吗
You're gonna get us all arrested.
你不是已经贿赂警♥察♥了吗
You're paying off the cops, ain't you?
那是赌博的部分 你无证卖♥♥酒
For gambling. You start selling liquor without a license,
绝对会出事
you're asking for trouble.
我要有孩子了 得多赚钱
I'm having a baby. I need cash.
去找别的门路
Well, think of something else.
那我能涨薪吗
Well, can I have a raise?
你是把卖♥♥的酒都喝了吗
Are you selling that or drinking it?
拿来
Give me that.
怎么已经喝完了
How is this empty already?
那是我的午饭
It was my lunch.
这...
This is...
就是青春痘罢了
just a pimple.
你怎么能肯定不是水痘
Well, how can you be sure it isn't chicken pox?
或者天花 或者猴痘
Or small pox? Or monkey pox,
我知道听起来像编的 但它如假包换
which I know sounds made-up, but is very real.
你最近有接触过猴子吗
Have you been near any monkeys?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表