剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
I'm sweet and fun like a strawberry.
谁管你啊
I don't care.
你还给她带了什么
What else you bringing her?
牙刷 牙膏 睡衣
Toothbrush, toothpaste, pajamas,
还有卫生巾
and these feminine napkins.
-一盒够了吗 -应该足够有余
- Is one box enough? - Should be plenty.
但愿如此 她这几天情绪很不稳定
I hope so. She's been awfully moody.
也许你不是处理这情况最合适的人选
Maybe you aren't the best person to be handling this.
我赞同 但她只有我了
Agreed, but I'm all she's got.
我觉得你该告诉妈妈
I feel like you should tell Mom.
我答应过她不会说的
I promised I wouldn't.
我知道 但这听起来很严重
I know, but this sounds serious.
我都给她准备牙刷和姨妈巾了 我还能做什么
I got her a toothbrush and lady pads, what more can I do?
好 我们在那里见
All right. I'll see you there.
再见
Bye.
你要去哪
Where you going?
去酒吧见戴尔
To meet Dale at the bar.
我真的不想再听到关于他们分手的话题了
I really don't want to hear about this relationship anymore.
至少他肯找人倾诉啊
At least he talks about it.
我妈只想买♥♥醉 逞强装没事
My mom just wants to drink and pretend she's fine.
那不是很好吗
That sounds great.
也许我俩该交换
Hey, maybe you and I can switch.
我来洗碗 你去陪戴尔谈心
I'll-I'll finish the dishes, you go hang out with Dale.
我们不能交换
We can't switch.
当然可以 去拿外套吧
Sure you can. Grab your coat.
妈妈
Mom?
什么事 宝贝
Yeah, baby?
我很担心佩吉
I'm worried about Paige.
佩吉是谁
Who's Paige?
虽然我答应了佩吉
I may have promised Paige
我不会告诉我妈
I wouldn't tell my mother.
但幸好米希没答应
Thankfully, Missy didn't.
我不知道哪种润唇膏香味代表"成熟"
I don't know what lip gloss flavor says "Mature,"
但我妹妹就是这样的人
but that would be my sister.
佩吉
Paige?
她在哪
Where is she?
有张字条
There's a note.
"谢尔顿 谢谢你让我借住在这
"Sheldon, thank you for letting me stay here,
但我得走了
But I have to go.
我很高兴你过得很好
I'm happy you're doing well.
我也需要去别处找到这样的生活
I need to find that for myself somewhere.
希望我能找到
I hope I can.
你的朋友 佩吉"
Your friend, Paige."
经历了几个焦急担忧的夜晚后
After a few frantic nights,
佩吉回了她妈妈家
Paige showed up at her mom's.
她们有很多事要想清楚
They had a lot to figure out.
为人父母并非易事
Being a parent isn't easy.
我知道我给我家人的生活带来了很多麻烦
I know I made life difficult for my family.
我自己的孩子也让我头大
And my own kids do the same to me.
昨天 我才迫于无奈带我儿子莱纳德
Just yesterday, I had to take my son Leonard
去了滑板公园
to the skate park,
难道普通公园还不够虐我吗
like a regular park isn't bad enough.
可以肯定地说 养育孩子
It's safe to say, having children
极具挑战性
is challenging.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
是该谈谈了
We better.
怎么了
What's going on?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表