剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
没有 我这是单人间
No, it's a single.
我有个监护人 蒙娜
I have a chaperone. Mona.
她大概30岁吧 最讨厌了
She's, like, 30. It's the worst.
你为什么会需要监护人啊
Why do you need a chaperone?
可能他们觉得我是个捣蛋鬼吧
Maybe they think I'm, like, some kind of troublemaker.
身为被你揍过的那张脸的主人 我同意
As the owner of the face you punched, they're right.
兄弟
Yo, homie. Oh.
抱歉 我不知道你有客人
Sorry, didn't know you had company.
她是佩吉 佩吉 他是达伦
Oh, this is Paige. Paige, this is Darren.
-他住在隔壁宿舍 -你好
- He lives next door. - Hi.
我们要比赛马里奥赛车
We're having a Mario Kart death match.
你们想加入吗
You guys want in?
蛮好玩的
It's pretty fun.
我们一周会玩几次
We do it a few times a week.
真的吗
Really?
你想加入吗
You want to join us?
我从来没玩过
Uh... I've never played before.
那太好了 你去奥斯卡那队
Perfect, you can be on Oscar's team.
我会灭了你们
I will destroy.
你的邻居居然带你一起玩吗
Your neighbors let you hang out with them?
我简直就是这层楼社交圈的粘合剂
I'm basically the social glue of our floor.
天啊 你在看我的毕业纪念册吗
Oh, God, is that my yearbook?
笑死 你们的发型头好蓬
Dang, y'all had some big hair.
你好意思说别人的头蓬呢
You're gonna talk to me about big hair?
现在算什么 我的头潮湿的时候更蓬松
You think it's big now, wait till it gets humid.
好吧 那...
Okay, so, uh,
我什么时候能看你的毕业纪念册啊
when do I get to see your yearbook?
其实呢...
Actually...
我高三休学了
I dropped out my senior year.
很抱歉我之前没告诉你
I'm sorry for not telling you sooner.
没事啊 无所谓
No, it's okay.
是吗
Yeah?
对啊
Yeah.
所以你还瞒着我什么秘密呢
So what other secrets are you hiding from me?
你其实有老婆孩子了吗
You got a wife and kids?
没有
No.
但我其实不是21岁 是17岁
But I'm not really 21. I'm 17.
什么...
What the...
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
这不是什么大事啊
It ain't that big of a deal.
我睡了一个17岁男孩
I just slept with a 17-year-old.
如果我们性别互换
If you were a guy,
你一定会觉得挺爽啊
you'd think that was cool.
我真不敢相信你骗我
I can't believe you lied to me.
爱会让人做疯狂的事
Only 'cause I like you.
滚出去
Get out.
别这样 我跟五分钟前的我并无不同啊
Come on, I'm the same guy I was five minutes ago.
对啊 都是骗子
Yeah, a liar.
你也骗了我你的年纪啊
You lied to me about your age.
是的 我为此内疚不已
Yeah, and then I felt really bad about it,
而且趁早跟你坦白了
and I told you the truth.
因为你比我更成熟嘛
'Cause you're more mature than me.
滚
Go.
能先让我穿好鞋吗
Can I at least put on my shoes?
滚
No.
你在哪里上学
Where do you go?
-德州大学 -奥斯汀啊 好城市 你肯定玩很嗨
- U.T. - Austin, great city. You must have fun.
是啊 仿佛一场狂欢派对呢
Yeah. It's one big party.
所以你们两个是...
So, did you guys get, like,
被分配来照看谢尔顿之类的吗
assigned to look after Sheldon or something?
没有 他刚好被分到隔壁间
No, he ended up in the room next door.
我们就像收留流浪狗一样收留了他
So we took him in, like a dog.
他年纪这么小 不会很奇怪吗
Him being so young isn't, like, weird?
我心智年龄大概50岁
I'm basically 50.
而我们大概是12岁 所以刚刚好
And we're basically 12, so it all works out.
你周五有兴趣来玩《龙与地下城吗》
You good for D&D on Friday?
艾比只有那一天有空
It's the only day Abby can make it.
还有一个艾比吗
There's an Abby?
她只把他俩当朋友看 她斩钉截铁解释过
She only likes them as a friend. She made that very clear.
斩太干净了
So clear.
你玩《龙与地下城》吗
Do you play D&D?
不 我平常就自己坐在宿舍里读书
No. I actually just sit in my dorm room and study
因为我没有朋友
because I have no friends.
那也太扫兴了吧
That's a bummer.
是啊
Yeah.
我想要走了
I think I'm gonna go.
再见
Bye.
你应该去追人家
You should go after her.
为什么 她就是个扫兴鬼 你自己才说
Why? She's a bummer, you just said so.
给
Here you go.
我还在努力喝完这杯呢
I'm still working on this one.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
我肯定会有人来把这杯酒喝掉
Well, I'm sure someone here will drink it.
你嘴上一直说着没事
You keep saying you're okay.
你真的没事吗
Are you?
何止是没事 是天大的好事
I'm better than okay.
那就太好了
Great. Glad to hear it.
你知道那是什么感觉吗
You know what it's like?
你看这个花生
You see these peanuts?
两粒花生米被捆绑在一起
Two of them stuck together in the shell.
困在壳里
Trapped.
然后你再看看这颗
And then, you look here at this one,
自己一个人
all on its own.
独行侠
Solo.
快乐
Happy.
所以你是颗独行花生米
So, you're a solo peanut?
太对了
Mm, damn straight.
说到这了
As a matter of fact...
享受你的自♥由♥吧
Enjoy your freedom.
如果你开心 那我就开心了
Well, if you're happy, I'm happy.
我是很开心
I am.
可能没搞"三豆行"的
Maybe not as happy as this
这颗花生那么快活
threesome going on here.
妈妈
Mom.
你能为争论当裁判吗
Can you settle an argument?
我说你没事 达伦和奥斯卡说你有事
I said you're fine. Darren and Oscar said you're not fine.
我怎么会有事
Why wouldn't I be fine?
我孤零零一人 唯一一个
I'm completely alone, and the one person
我以为能理解我的人却玩得正嗨
I thought would understand is having the time of his life.
我想问清楚...
So... just to clarify...?
-他们说对了 你错了 -可恶
- They're right, you're wrong. - Dang it.
你为什么能比我交到更多朋友
How do you have more friends than me?
我不知道 我都不想跟他们当朋友
I don't know. I don't even want them.
我本以为上大学会是超棒的经历
I thought that college was gonna be this amazing experience,
但我讨厌死了
but I hate it.
你和帕特森教授进行的研究
You're doing such interesting work
很有趣啊
with Professor Patterson.
你真觉得他会想要
What, you really think he wants
听取我的建议吗
to take suggestions from me?
我连科学界的成年女性都算不上
I'm not even a woman in science.
我只是个科学界的小女孩
I'm a little girl in science.
他们只是把我当猎奇节目 好获得资助
They just trot me out like the novelty act to help get funding.
他们也是这样对待我的
They did that to me here, too.
真的吗
They did?
嗯 而我对捐赠人出言不逊
Yes, and I was very rude to the donor.
不会吧 结果呢
You're kidding. What happened?
他很欣赏我的诚实 给了学校一大笔钱
He appreciated my honesty, gave the school a bunch of money.
真是不意外呢
Of course he did.
我得走了
I got to go.
蒙娜估计紧张得花容失色
Mona's probably freaking out
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表