剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
她想当合伙人
She wants to be a partner.
你就不能花钱打发她 你不是有钱吗
You really can't just pay her? I thought you had money.
以前有 现在全副身家只剩这个
I used to. Now all I have is this.
不全是你的好吗 有一部分是我的
Not all of it, some of it's mine.
现在也有一部分是她的了
Well, some of it's hers, too, now.
她是终身合伙人
Well, is she a partner forever
还是她拿回钱就完事了
or just until she gets her money back?
我不知道
I don't know.
这么重要的问题感觉你该问一下的
Seems like an important question to ask.
老娘就是没问 怎么样
Well, I didn't ask it.
你这样大吼大叫
All this yelling can't be good
血压肯定又要升高了
for your blood pressure.
你说得对
You're right.
我还是到外面去
I think I'm just gonna step outside
抽根烟好了
and have a cigarette.
抽烟也好不到哪去
Smoking ain't any better.
很好 或许我大限已至了
Good. Perhaps the end is near.
打扰一下 珊姆
Excuse me, Sam.
-干嘛 -你今天过得好吗
- What? - How are you today?
-你几时开始在乎的 -昨天12点07分
- Since when do you care? - 12:07 yesterday.
鉴于我们都是人类
In light of the fact that we're both human beings
并且对彼此的成功感兴趣
and have a genetic interest in each other's prosperity,
我允许你去我的宿舍学习
you may use my dorm room to study.
等等 你说真的吗 那就太棒了
Wait, are you serious? That would be amazing.
很好 那让你对我的印象是变好了
Good. And does that make you feel more positive about me,
变差了 还是没变
less positive, or neutral?
变好了吧
Um, more, I guess.
非常好
Excellent.
斯特吉斯可能有些道理
Dr. Sturgis may have been onto something.
被人喜欢的确挺爽
It did feel nice to be liked.
知道自己是全德州
Not as nice as knowing
最聪明的小男孩更爽 不过又有什么能比得上
you're the smartest boy in Texas, but what was?
我刚是不是听见你说
Hey. Did I just hear you say
你有间宿舍可以供人使用
you have a dorm room you're letting people use?
是的 我让珊姆去那里学习
Yes. I'm letting Sam use it to study.
你觉得我和我女朋友
You think there's any chance
有机会哪天去用用吗
my girlfriend and I could use it sometime?
你俩一起学习吗
You two study together?
我们是这么希望
We'd like to.
有一阵子没这么做了
It's been a while.
我白天要使用
Well, I use it during the day,
所以只有晚上能给你们
so it's only available at night.
晚上没问题啊
Nights work for us.
那就归你了
Then it's all yours.
谢啦
Thanks, man.
这件事让你怎么看待我
And how does this make you feel about me?
印象变好了 变差了 还是没变
More positive, less positive, or neutral?
好到爆
Really, really positive.
太好了 把话传出去
Great. Tell a friend.
好啊
All right.
我可能得拟个使用时间表了
I might have to draw up a schedule.
怎么样
How's this?
很漂亮
Eh. Looks great.
这是在搞什么
What the hell is all this?
琼带彩灯来了
June brought in twinkle lights.
是吗
Oh, did she?
我想着可以增加点节日气氛
I thought it might make things a little more festive.
看起来像在监狱里过圣诞节
Looks like Christmas in jail.
其实我有个这主题的好故事
I actually have a really good story about that.
摘下来
Take it down.
或许等你心情好点再跟你说吧
Maybe when you're in a better mood.
-我觉得很漂亮 -没人问你 韦德
- I think it's pretty. - Nobody asked you, Wade.
我们可能得谈谈对顾客的服务态度
We may need to have a chat about customer service.
我们要谈的事情可多了
We're gonna have a chat about a lot of things,
先说你为毛在重新装饰
starting with how come you're redecorating
你都没问过我
without even asking me.
我是合伙人耶
I'm a partner.
静默合伙人
A silent partner.
我能帮上忙
Hey, I can help here.
她有不少好点子
She's got some good ideas.
你现在站她那边了吗
So, you're on her side now?
好点子就是好点子
A good idea's a good idea,
管它是谁提出来的
who cares where it comes from.
谢谢你啊
Thank you.
我也喜欢你在角落放飞镖靶的提议
And I like your idea about putting a dartboard in the corner.
以后就是你俩排挤我 对吗
Oh. So, this is how it's gonna be?
行吧
Fine.
等韦德被飞镖射中脑袋时
When Wade here takes a dart to the head,
可别来找我哭诉
don't come crying to me.
我不想被飞镖射中头啊
I don't want a dart in the head.
接下来那几天
Over the next several days,
我的社会实验提供了鲜明数据
my social experiment was providing clear-cut data
关于深受众人喜爱的好处
about the benefits of being well-liked.
谢尔顿
Hey, Sheldon.
听说你喜欢喝这个
Heard you like these.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是市面上最好的淡巧克力牛奶
It's the best watery chocolate milk on the market.
我才要谢你让我使用你的房♥间呢
Thank you for letting me use your room.
可能就像那句老话所说的
I suppose it was like the old saying,
"我帮你挠背 你也帮我挠背"
"I scratch your back, you scratch mine,"
其实我对这句话有意见
which I actually have issues with.
你的背为什么痒
Why is your back itchy?
长疹子了 还是水痘
A rash? Chicken pox?
疥疮 自己的背自己挠好吗
Scabies? Scratch your own back.
原来让别人喜欢自己很容易
It turns out it's easy to make people like you.
只需要给他们东西就行
You just have to give them things.
这真是世纪大发现呢
Wow. I think you've really discovered something here.
或许我该趁别人意外发现前 赶紧发表论文
Perhaps I should publish before someone else stumbles onto it.
好了
All right.
通宵开夜车了吧
An all-nighter, huh?
是呢 整晚"开"不停
Oh, yeah. All night.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
某人期中考会考得很好哦
Someone's gonna ace those midterms.
你最清楚了
Yeah, you know it.
我房♥间都变成自修室了
My room has become quite the little study hall.
他们可能不是...
Yeah, they may not be...
算了 没事
Uh, you know what, you're fine.
这样很温馨不是吗
Well, isn't this nice?
姥姥和外孙交心促进感情
Little grandmother, grandson bonding time.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我就不能请我最喜欢的外孙吃午饭吗
Can't I buy my favorite grandson lunch?
我们得聊聊琼的情况
Look, we got to talk about this June situation.
她只是想改善那地方
She's just trying to make the place better.
这是我俩的生意
This is our thing.
不能就这样让她接管了
We can't just let her take over.
她没要接管
She ain't taking over,
而且她喜欢听我的主意
and she likes to hear my ideas.
她只是利用你来达到自己目的
She's just using you to get her way.
你知道你的问题出在哪吗
You know what your problem is?
凡是别人想到的 你都不喜欢
You don't like anything you didn't think of yourself.
-是吗 -就是的
- Is that so? - Yeah.
是我想到要让你加入的
Well, I thought of bringing you in,
那确实不是个好主意
and that wasn't a good idea.
如果你是这么想的
If that's how you feel,
那我们就没什么好说的了
then we got nothing more to talk about.
-看来是没有了 -那好吧
- I guess not. - Well, okay.
你可以走了
You can go now.
我的炸鸡柳还没上
My chicken fingers ain't here yet.
-我们能看《90210》吗 -那是什么
- Can we watch 90210? - What's that?
电视剧 讲一群在比弗利山庄上学的孩子
It's about kids who go to school in Beverly Hills.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表