剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
and you panicked.
我倒觉得是我事业有成
I think I've got a successful business
赚得盆满钵满 而你无法接受
and my own money and you can't handle it.
真的吗
Oh, really?
千真万确
Yeah. Really.
二位想先来点什么
What can I get started for you?
事实上我们要走了
Actually, I think we're leaving.
我可没打算走
I'm not going anywhere.
我要肉馅玉米卷饼
I'll have the enchiladas.
我说一个7毛钱 买♥♥两个就1块钱
So, I said 70 cents for one or two for a dollar,
结果所有人都买♥♥了两个
and everyone bought two.
人人都爱打折
People love a deal.
我知道 我全卖♥♥光了
I know. I sold out.
-那你得提价 -提多少
- Then you got to start charging more. - How much more?
每次升一点点
Just raise the price a little at a time
直到你发现利润达到最高点
until you see your profits top out.
我在学习 但居然觉得好好玩
I'm learning, but it's fun.
真奇怪哦
This is weird.
你说他还没看我的传真 是什么意思
What do you mean, he hasn't read my fax?
他知道我是股东吗
Is he aware I'm a shareholder?
那下一次股东会议在哪里举♥行♥
Well, where's the next shareholders' meeting?
沃斯堡
Fort Worth?
我连要求我妈开车载我去教堂都难
I could barely get my mom to drive me to church.
-你说每个卖♥♥一块他们愿意付吗 -当然
- Think they'd pay a dollar apiece? - Sure.
告诉他们是特别限♥量♥版就行了
Just tell them it's a special limited edition.
大家一听到限♥量♥就失去理智了
People go nuts for that.
就像幸运草奶昔
Like the Shamrock Shake.
没错
Exactly.
我每一年都心想 "味道好像牙膏哦"
Every year, I'm like, "This tastes like toothpaste."
但每一年我都屁颠屁颠去买♥♥
But every year, I buy it.
那我直接跟你说好了
Well, I'll just tell you, then.
想像一个电子产品大型综合商场
Imagine an electronics megastore.
不对 用"大型"形容还远远不够
Actually, "Mega" doesn't cut it.
想象一个电子产品尧它综合商城
Imagine an electronics yottastore.
尧它 就是10的24次方
Yotta. It's ten to the 24th power.
不 别把我切到等待
No, don't put me on hold.
你好
Hello.
你不接我的电♥话♥
So, you weren't returning my calls.
今天店里忙得不可开交
Uh, it's been kind of crazy around here today.
我思考了一下你昨晚说的话
So, I was thinking about what you were saying last night.
你其实可以直接说
You know, you could've just said,
"我不想去旅行"的
"I don't want to travel."
你所展望的未来 我们放缓了脚步享受生活
You're picturing a future where we slow down,
然而我的事业刚起步
and I'm just getting going.
我已经为工作奔波了40年
Well, I've been going for 40 years.
乔治开始说起
When George started talking
接手店面时 我就...
about taking over the store, I-I...
我看到了出路
I saw a way out.
那就去啊
Then do it.
没有你 我不想一个人上路 傻瓜
I don't want to do it without you, dummy.
那你得等一阵子了
Well, then you're gonna have to wait a little.
我可能做不到
I don't think I can do that.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你知道我爱你 对吧
You know I love you, right?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
但我们结束了
But we're done.
我妈妈会说
My mother would say
钱是万恶之源
money is the root of all evil.
但她也是这么说《辛普森一家》的
But she also said that about The Simpsons.
要我说 钱只是一种交换媒介
I say money is just a medium of exchange,
将某样事物
a way of transforming something
变为另一样事物的方式
into something else.
我姥姥买♥♥了一辆跑车
My meemaw bought a sports car
在这过程中将一段恋情变了质
and transformed a relationship in the process.
我妹妹将她的钱转化为蒸蒸日上的事业
My sister transformed her money into a thriving business
最后因为害虫横行而倒闭停业
that was eventually shut down due to an infestation.
而有那么短暂的一刻
And for a brief moment,
我加入了我梦想中的公♥司♥
I became part of my dream company.
有趣的冷知识 那年稍后
Fun fact: later that year,
睿侠真的开了一间大型综合商场
RadioShack did open a megastore
叫不可思议宇宙 事实证明
called Incredible Universe. Turned out
那里唯一能称得上不可思议的
the only thing incredible about it
是其光速倒闭的速度
was how quickly it closed down.
停业
哎哟喂呀
Oopsie.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表