剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你小子也太幸运了
You lucky bastard.
那艳遇呢
What about women?
说实话
Honestly...
这把年纪很难遇到新对象了
it's tough to meet people at this age.
怎么可能 你这种魅力熟男
No, come on, charming fella like you?
惨兮兮啊 这是我好久以来 玩得最开心的一晚了
Sadly, this is the best night out I've had in a long time.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
不过如果你认识寂寞佳人 尽管推荐给我
But if you know anybody, send them my way.
好 我再帮你看看
Yeah, I'll think about.
你试过只穿底裤吃炸鸡吗
You ever eat chicken in your underwear?
你说呢
What do you think?
-有 -当然有
- Yes. - Yes.
画一座漂亮的小山
Making a gorgeous little mountain.
常青树林就长在山脚
Little stand of evergreens that lives right in here.
我都不知道理查德·西蒙斯会画画啊[也是爆♥炸♥头]
I didn't know Richard Simmons can paint.
他叫鲍伯·鲁斯
His name's Bob Ross.
他讲话莫名很催眠
And he's oddly hypnotic.
你要画画吗
You're gonna paint?
不 我只是喜欢看着他
No, I just like watching him.
我无法解释 但他的声音
I can't explain it, but his voice
和举止抚慰人心 就像一杯热饮
and demeanor are comforting, like a hot beverage.
我们放开画 再一次
Let's get crazy and, once again,
就这样拉出去 像画另一边一样
just pull it out, just like we did the other one.
我无聊到打哈欠
Yawn.
将将碰到就行 耳语一般
Barely touch, whisper.
像耳语一样轻
Just whisper light.
然后随它去
Let it go.
随它去 轻松
Let it go, no pressure.
失去手感很残酷
The yips are a cruel mistress.
但多亏了一位光环是卷毛的魔法师
But thanks to a magical man with a halo of curls,
我终于能放松 不再胡思乱想
I was finally able to relax and get out of my own head.
我不怯场了 而是想着快乐的整数
Instead of freezing up, I thought about happy integers.
毛茸茸的公式
Fluffy little formulas
还有可爱的贝塞尔函数 它希望我尽力而为
and a sweet Bessel function that just wants me to do my very best.
答完了
Done.
很好 我还来得及去打双打
Great, I can still make my doubles match.
你出去吧
Get out.
可恶
Damn it.
-等一下 暂停 暂停 -暂停
- Hold it. Time, time, time. - Time!
我不知道我哪里做错了
I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
别担心 不是你的错
Ah, don't worry about it. It's not your fault.
-不是吗 -嗯 是我
- It isn't- No, I'm the one
让一个小女孩当投手 都怪我
that let a girl pitch. It's my mistake.
什么 我可是赢了很多场比赛
WhatI've won so many games.
那都是以前的事了
Oh, that was then.
你为什么这么刻薄
Why are you being so mean?
那你为什么情绪失控 像女人一样
Well, why are you getting so emotional, like women do?
也许你该当拉拉队员
Maybe you ought to be a cheerleader.
你是想用激将法激怒我吗
You trying to make me mad?
-奏效了吗 -奏效了
- Is it working- Yeah.
那这样吧
Well, I tell you what,
把捕手的手套想象成我的脸
picture my face in the catcher's mitt.
什么
What?
我还要特地说简单点你才能听懂吗
Do I have to dumb it down for you?
照我的话做就是了
Just do what I tell you.
-好球 -棒
- Strike! - Yes!
别那么兴奋 小姑娘
Aw, don't get all hysterical, little girl!
你烂透了
You suck!
你才烂透了
You suck!
不 你史上最烂
No! You suck!
好球
Strike!
我真是统领小娃娃的大将军
I am the leader of the little people.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表