剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Thank you.
我就知道
I knew it.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
你又来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我叫她来陪我的
I asked her to be here.
你叫她都不叫我
So, her and not me?
是啊
Yeah.
别逼我过去打烂你们八卦的嘴脸
Don't make me come over there.
你怎么跟踪我的
How did you follow me?
不难啊 从太空都能看见你那辆黄色丰田
Wasn't hard. You can see that yellow Toyota from outer space.
是马自达好吗
It is a Mazda.
这也是我的孩子
This is my baby, too.
我应该参与其中的
I think I should be a part of this.
你已经"帮忙"搞大肚子了 给我滚
You did your part, now git.
曼蒂 拜托了 我想帮你
Mandy, please. I want to help.
他可以留下
He can stay.
谢了
Thanks.
我能做什么
What can I do?
无事可做
Nothing.
无所事事是我的专长
I can do that.
我努力想集中心思 我需要帮助
I was struggling to focus and needed help.
幸好学校有个人
Luckily, there was someone on campus
总能让我依靠 听我诉苦
I could always count on to lend a friendly ear.
可以说是我第二个妈
A second mom, if you will.
又要干嘛
What now?
你说过如果我有麻烦
You said if I ever had a problem,
可以来找你 你会帮我解决
I could come to you and you'd fix it.
我几时说过这种话
When did I say that?
1991年9月13日
September 13th, 1991.
你当时刚吃完罂粟籽贝果
You had just eaten a poppyseed bagel
牙缝还卡了一粒罂粟籽
and had one stuck in your teeth.
那我姑且就相信你吧
I'll take your word for it.
就卡在这儿
It was right here.
你怎么不抓狂 我看见都抓狂
How did it not make you crazy? It made me crazy.
你到底有何事
What do you want?
我的家要散了
My family's falling apart.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Uh...
你想要我做什么
what do you want me to do?
挽救我家
Fix it.
真不敢相信教会居然背弃我们
I just can't believe the church turned its back on us.
教会也许是 但上帝没有
The church may have, but God didn't.
我现在感觉不到祂的存在
I don't feel His presence right now.
那我们邀请祂加入
Well, let's invite Him to join us.
好吧
Oh, ok-okay.
天父 在这困难时期
Heavenly Father, we ask for Your guidance
我们祈求您的指引
in these troubled times. Please,
请您照看玛丽·库珀
watch over Mary Cooper
和她的家人
and her family,
让她知道纵使这孩子是私生子
let her know that though this unborn child is
他或她仍是您创造的奇迹
out of wedlock, he or she is a miracle
理应得到庆祝
in Your creation and should be celebrated as such.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
-什么情况 -祈祷
- What's going on here? - Uh, uh, praying,
-我们在祈祷 -就祈祷没干别的
- we're praying. - Just praying.
你怎么没上学
Why aren't you in school?
你叫我别揍其他人 所以我走了
You told me not to punch anyone else, so I left.
那...
Well...
回房♥间去
go to your room.
我该走了
I should probably go.
当然
Uh, of course. Um...
谢谢你特地过来
thank you for stopping by.
不客气 谢谢你的茶
Of course. Thank you for the tea and, uh...
再见
Bye.
曼蒂 医生可以见你了
Mandy, the doctor'll see you now.
你要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
去见医生啊
Going to see the doctor.
你没份
Not you.
为什么 我可是孩子的爸爸
Why not me? I'm the dad.
小乔治 拜托你别当众一哭二闹
Georgie, please don't cause a scene.
好吧
All right.
我在这里等你
I'll wait here for you.
我是孩子的爸爸哦
I'm the dad.
我知道我已经能坦然接受嘲讽
I know I'm opening myself up for cheap shots, but
但我在考虑要不要买♥♥顶遮秃假发
I'm thinking about getting a rug.
现在叫毛发管理
Oh, they're called hair systems now.
我哥刚买♥♥了一顶
My brother just got one.
他从光头摇身一变成长发飘飘的歌♥手瑞克·詹姆斯
He went from bald to Rick James like that.
我只是想重返情场
I'm just trying to get back out there
头顶多点毛不是坏事
with the ladies. Wouldn't hurt having something up here,
-女士们激动时可以揪着 -挺好的
- you know, for them to hold on to. - Good for you.
不过如果是真命天女就不会在意
Although the right gal wouldn't care.
头顶不用抹防晒霜的男人就别说风凉话了
Says the man who doesn't have to put sunblock on his head.
你今天和乔治联♥系♥过吗
Hey, you heard from George today?
乔治 库珀吗 没有
George. Cooper? No.
-你呢 -没有
- You? - No.
我本来还希望他能一起来
Hoping that he would join us.
他正闹家变呢
Well, he's going through a tough time at home,
你就放过他吧
you got to cut him a little slack.
你们演完了吗
Are you done?
我不知道 你说呢
I don't know. What do you think?
-我还想再演一会 -我也是
- I can keep going. - Me too.
你有没有想过 谢尔顿怎会如此聪明
You ever wonder how that Sheldon kid wound up being so smart?
你意思是有个天才披萨外卖♥♥小哥
Oh, you mean like was there a genius pizza delivery guy
或邮差出了一分力
or mailman in the mix?
-没错 -你们够了啊
- Exactly. - All right, that's enough.
郑重声明 我爷爷是个聪明人
And for the record, my grandfather was a brilliant man.
联合发明了交通锥标
Co-invented the traffic cone.
以前是木头做的 他改成了橡胶
Used to be wood, he made it rubber.
是真的
That's right.
-你要去哪 -回家
- Where you going? - Home.
聚会很愉快 改天再约一次
This was fun, let's do it again sometime.
吃屎吧
Kiss my ass.
我们有没有让他情绪好些
Think we cheered him up?
当然有啦
Oh, yeah.
我希望是男娃 不过只要孩子健康
I'm hoping for a boy, but as long as it's healthy,
就够了
that's all that matters.
你怀的是男是女
What are y'all having?
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
棒极了 你呢
Swell. You?
你懂的
Oh, you know,
有点无聊 因为不用上班
a little boring not having work to go to.
我倒想跟你交换
Yeah, well, I'll trade you.
对了 罗伯牧师来过
Oh, Pastor Rob dropped by.
他来干嘛
Why?
就是来看看我们怎么样了
Just seeing how we were doing.
你是指来看看你怎么样了
You mean to see how you were doing.
-你这话是什么意思 -得了吧 玛丽
- What's that supposed to mean? - Come on, Mary, you...
你骗不了任何人
you're not fooling anybody.
我们只是祈祷
We were just praying.
现在用"祈祷"来暗指那回事了吗
Is that what we're calling it?
是的 因为单纯就是祈祷
Yes, because that's what it was.
好
All right.
我受够了
I've had enough of this.
你去哪 我在做晚饭
Where are you going? I'm making dinner.
或许罗伯牧师会吃掉
Yeah, well, maybe Pastor Rob'll eat it.
乔治
George!
喂
Hello?
库珀太太 我是琳达·哈格迈尔
Mrs. Cooper, it's Linda Hagemeyer.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
我还指望你能告诉我呢
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表