剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Sorry about all the yelling.
他们总是这样吗
Are they always like that?
在外人面前不会
Not in front of company.
所以你已经算是我们家人了
So, it's kind of like you're already family.
我可真幸运
Lucky me.
说起这个 你准备几时告诉你家人
Speaking of which, when are you gonna tell your folks?
我打算等我妈说我发福过度
I was thinking about waiting until my mom
别再吃派时再坦白
tells me to lay off the pie.
反正你记住
Well, just remember,
有任何需要都可以找我
if you ever need anything, call me.
这种事我已经在我女儿身上经历过了
I've already been through this with my daughter,
所以我清楚哪些错误点得避开
so I know how to do it wrong.
谢了
Thanks.
连你都有抱抱 我却啥也得不到
You get a hug and I get nothing.
我知道那晚进行得不太顺利
I know it didn't go great the other night,
但我说的都是真心话 我会陪在你身边
but I meant what I said-- I'll be there for you.
-小乔治 我现在没空 -我是认真的
- Georgie, not now. - I'm serious.
我会跟你一起去上育儿课程
I'll go to baby classes with you.
你得学那种分娩呼吸法
You need to learn that breathing stuff.
一份炸鸡排 一份芝士汉堡
Okay, one chicken fried steak and a cheeseburger.
你不给他们添水吗
Ain't you gonna refill their water?
走开
Go away!
还有 你早上会孕吐
Also, you'll be throwing up in the morning--
我也能帮忙
I'm good with that.
你可能不知道
You may not know, but your feet
你的脚会水肿 奶♥子♥也会胀大
are gonna swell up, and your boobs.
你需要被按♥摩♥的部位我会好好地又按又摸
I'll rub whatever you need rubbed.
真是谢谢你啊
Good to know.
三号♥桌 取餐
Table three, order up.
要不要我帮你拿
Want me to get that?
毕竟你有孕在身
You know, in your condition.
小乔治 我自己能行
Georgie, I got it.
抱歉 我不会再烦你了
Sorry, I'll quit bothering you.
-好极了 -还有一件事
- Great. - Just one more thing.
我爱你
I love you.
什么
What?
你不用也说你爱我
You ain't got to say it back.
我没打算说
Yeah, I'm not gonna.
别忘了给他们添水
Don't forget their water!
我有新料
I have new information.
什么料
What is it?
我听见他们说到一个婴儿
I heard them talking about a baby.
天啊
Oh, my.
你知道那代表什么意思
You know what that means.
妈妈怀孕了
Mom's pregnant.
没错
Exactly.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表