剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
因为我虽没有朋友 但却有个蒙娜
because instead of friends, I have a Mona.
再见
Bye.
真要命
Oh, for God's sake,
把你身上这件巴拉德制♥服♥脱掉
take off that stupid Ballard shirt.
瞧 康妮来了
Oh, look, Connie's here.
她还在为戴尔的事难过
She's upset about Dale.
老娘难过个屁啊
I ain't upset about jack squat.
开饭吧
Let's just eat.
不做饭前祈祷了吗
Without praying?
我可真是失了智
How silly of me.
你没事吧
You all right?
她可是喝了一整杯啤酒 谁知道呢
Well, she's had a whole beer, so who knows.
-母亲大人 -快祈祷吧
- Mother. - Can we just pray?
感谢主赐予我们食物
Bless us Lord for the food we are about to receive
感谢为我们准备食物的人
and bless the hands that prepared it.
原谅我喝了那杯啤酒 是我妈♥逼♥我喝的 阿门
And forgive me for that beer. My mother made me do it. Amen.
竟敢爆我的料
Snitch.
对了
And by the way,
你可以告诉你老友戴尔 我想拿回我的东西
you can tell your friend Dale that I want my stuff back.
我才不掺和你们的事
I'm not getting in the middle of this.
因为我把紫色胸罩落在他家了
'Cause I left my purple bra over at his place.
我也想要件紫色胸罩
I want a purple bra.
救命啊
Oh, Lord.
如果我要重返情场
And if I'm gonna start dating again,
就需要那件必胜战衣
I'm gonna need that.
谁快来打断她的可怕发言
Somebody else needs to talk.
你们知道吗 伦纳德·尼莫伊会拍一些...
Did you know that Leonard Nimoy takes pictures of...
《星际旅行》史波克的扮演者
小乔治
Georgie?
-干嘛 -没想到你会在家
- What? - Surprised you're here.
还以为你跟小女友出去玩了呢
Figured you'd be out with your little girlfriend.
我没去
Well, I'm not.
是不是被人发现你的真实年龄了
Did somebody find out how old you are?
这是什么八卦
Ooh, what does that mean?
我不想聊这个
I don't want to talk about it.
意思是你哥
What it means is, your brother over here
最近在跟一个年纪比他大的女人约会
has been going out with an older woman
还谎报年龄
and lying about his age.
小乔治
Georgie.
无所谓了
It don't matter.
我跟她说实话 她就把我甩了
I told her the truth, and she dumped me.
我深有共鸣 今天一位年轻女子
I can relate. A young lady brought chaos
也给我的生活带来了混乱
into my life as well today.
-发生了什么 -佩吉来参观大学
- What happened? - Paige was visiting the university
发现我在大学有朋友而她没有 她就生气了
and got mad that I have college friends and she doesn't.
你喝醉了 谢尔顿交到了朋友
You're drunk, Sheldon has friends.
这顿饭真疯狂
This a crazy-ass dinner.
小乔治不在
Georgie ain't here.
我是来找你的
I came to talk to you.
能不能拜托你小声一点
Could you please take your voice down just a notch?
为什么 你不想被其他人听见吗
Why? You don't want anyone to hear?
不是 老娘有宿醉
No, I'm a little hungover.
你怎么能不告诉我他只有17岁
How could you not tell me he was 17?
在事情太过火之前我有叫他跟你坦白
Look, I did tell him to tell you before things went too far.
我们确实已经跨越道德底线了
Well, they did go too far.
我懂 男人都渣透了
Well, I get it. Men are the worst.
我也正在经历情伤
I'm going through stuff myself.
-谁要跟你姐妹共情啊 -听着 先冷静
- We are not bonding over this. - Listen. Just calm down.
别叫我冷静
Don't tell me to calm down!
希望你因为宿醉头疼爆♥炸♥
And good luck with your hangover.
真可惜
Well, that's too bad.
本来还挺喜欢她的
I liked her.
你昨晚见到康妮了吗
Did you see Connie last night?
嗯 吃晚饭时
Yeah, at dinner.
她有没有说起我
She say anything about me?
拜托你们别把我拖下水
Please leave me out of this.
别这样 我们不是朋友吗 乔治
Oh, come on, we're friends, George,
老子还是你老板呢
and I'm your boss.
她说想拿回她的胸罩
She said she wants her bra back.
紫色那件前扣式吗
Uh, the purple one that opens in the front?
真心不想听到这话题
Really don't want to hear about this.
明明是你先提的啊
Well, you're the one that brought it up.
佩吉让我意识到
Paige made me realize
也许我并非我所想的那样不合群
that maybe I wasn't the loner I thought I was.
说不定我是擅长交际的花蝴蝶
Maybe I was a social butterfly,
或是别的比蝴蝶可爱的群居动物
or a social animal less horrifying than a butterfly.
别再放可怕的蝴蝶特写了
Get it off the screen.
但重点在于
But the point is,
我越来越有人味儿了
I was becoming a people person.
又是你
You again?
你也好啊
Well, hello to you, too.
你不是要回奥斯汀吗
I thought you were going back to Austin?
我不回去了
Uh, I'm not going back.
我打算退学
I'm gonna drop out.
什么 那你之后去哪
What? Where will you go?
我想来这里 你的宿舍
I was thinking here, in your dorm.
这里
Here?
就借住个几天
Well, I mean, just for a couple days
直到我想出怎么告诉我妈
until I can figure out how to tell my mom.
我说不好
I don't know.
求你了
Please?
我没有别的地方可去
I don't have anywhere else to go, and...
而且承认这一点真难堪
as embarrassing as this is to admit...
但你是现在唯一能帮我的人
you're the only person who can help me right now.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thanks.
这是我应该做的
It's the least I can do.
我的人生比你的顺遂多了
My life is going so much better than yours.
你还知道来上班
Nice of you to show up.
立刻跟我去杂物间
Broom closet, now.
是这样的
So...
你的小女友曼蒂今天来过
your little girlfriend Mandy came by today,
她气炸了
and she is pissed.
这就是跟她坦白落得的下场
This is what I get for telling her.
不 你落得这下场是因为你骗了她
No, this is what you get for lying to her.
你也不需要这时候还吼我吧
I don't need you yelling at me, too.
她来吼我 我就只能转而吼你
Well, she was yelling at me, so now I'm yelling at you.
你自己被男人伤了
Just because you're having men problems,
也不要拿我撒气啊
please don't take it out on me.
我想说的是
All I'm saying
你这次真的错得离谱
is you really messed up.
我都道歉了 为什么还在扯这事
I apologized. Why are we still talking about this?
小乔治 如果有一天
Georgie, just think
有人这样欺负你妹妹
how you'd feel if someday
你会怎么想
somebody did that to your sister.
米希
Missy?
干嘛
'Sup?
我能借一本你的《时髦》杂♥志♥吗
Can I borrow one of your Sassy magazines?
我就知道你是"那个"
I knew it.
听着 我没意见 但千万别告诉老爸
Okay, look, I'm cool with this, but do not tell Dad.
告诉老爸什么
Tell him what?
佩吉要在我宿舍借住
Paige is staying in my dorm room,
我要给她准备爱心包裹
and I'm making her a care package.
-为什么 -她想退学
- Why? - She wants to drop out of college,
她还没跟她爸妈说
and she hasn't told her parents yet.
她居然来投靠你
And she came to you?
她说我是唯一能理解她的人
She said I'm the only one who would understand.
-那你理解吗 -不
- Do you? - Nope.
给你
Here you go.
里面有篇文章说润唇膏香味能反映一个人的个性
There's an article about what your lip gloss flavor says about you.
我像草莓一样甜美可人
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表