剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
有些人说过我过于敏感
Some people have said I'm overly sensitive.
又咋了
What now?
米希给我吃肉桂口香糖
Missy gave me cinnamon gum!
行行行
Sure, sure.
有些人我是指所有人
And by some people, I mean everyone.
或许我可能不是当X战警的料
While I may not be X-Men material...
但我一直都有着超乎常人的五感
...I have always possessed unusually heightened senses.
小乔治 穿上你的鞋
Georgie, put your shoes back on!
他才闻不到这个呢
He can't smell this.
我可以
Yes, I can!
我还有超强的听力
I also had extraordinary hearing.
在晚餐时 我通常可以忽略刺耳的咀嚼声
During dinner, I could tune out the cacophony of chewing,
吸食声
slurping,
咀嚼声 餐具摩擦盘子声
chewing, cutlery scraping against plates,
咀嚼声
chewing,
以及我父亲那
and my father's heavy breathing
拍打番茄酱罐时的沉重呼吸声
as he wrestled with a ketchup bottle.
但今晚 有一个声音我无法忽略
But tonight, there was one sound I couldn't tune out.
你为什么不吃饭 谢尔顿
Why aren't you eating, Sheldon?
有这么刺耳的噪音我要怎么吃啊
How can I with that horrible noise?
什么噪音
What noise?
那烦人的高频嗡嗡声
That irritating, high-pitched buzz.
我没听到啊
I don't hear nothin'.
我也没听到
Me, neither.
你们怎么能没听到
How can you not?
等等
Wait.
我好像听到了
I think I hear it.
-你听到了吗 -听到了
- You do? - Yeah.
是从你嘴巴传出的
It's coming out of your face.
我好像能听到一点点嗡嗡声吧
I guess I hear a little hum.
冰箱本来就会发出声音啊 谢尔顿
Refrigerators make noise, Sheldon.
这是新的声音 以前它没发出过这声音
This is new. It's never made this sound before.
我们应该叫维修员来
We should call a repairman.
我才不要花钱修没坏的冰箱
I'm not spending money on a fridge that's workin'.
那你就当做是花钱来维护我的精神稳定
Then think of it as spending money on my mental stability.
忽略它 谢尔顿
Ignore it, Sheldon.
视若无睹烦我的事物不是我的强项
Ignoring things that irritate me isn't my strong suit.
偏执地纠结不放
Obsessively fixating on them--
那才是每天让我起床的原动力
now that's what gets me out of bed in the morning.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
冰箱传出来的声音
The sound from the refrigerator.
大概是在D调与升D调之间
It's right between D and D-sharp.
真是恶心到我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
Ugh! It's making my skin crawl.
那我拿一个枕头按住你的头
What if I hold a pillow over your face
很久很久都不放如何
for, like, a really long time?
不行 那样很危险
No, that's dangerous.
你知道我们家有没有耳塞吗
Do you know if we have earplugs?
如果有 我早塞上了
If we did, I'd be wearing them.
快睡吧
Go to sleep.
我睡不着
I can't.
用你的手指塞住你的耳朵
Put your fingers in your ears.
冒着可能把耳屎推进我内耳道的风险吗
And risk driving wax back into my inner ear canal?
不了 谢谢您啊
No, thank you.
早安
Good morning.
你是想吓死老娘吗
Are you trying to kill me?
不啊 我觉得你可好了
No, I think you're great.
那你为什么在我床上
Then why are you in my bed?
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我们家的冰箱一直发出奇怪的声音
Our refrigerator is making a weird noise.
但你其中一边的鼻孔也是
But so was one of your nostrils,
所以今晚不用期待我会回来了
so don't expect me back tonight.
在我打给警♥察♥前回家去
Go home before I call the police.
你才不会报♥警♥抓你的小饼饼呢
You wouldn't call the police on your Moonpie.
那我就打给你老妈
Then I'll call your mother.
这个你敢做
That you would do.
把我家的备份钥匙给我留下
And leave my extra key behind.
你对在精神折磨中存活有任何了解吗
Do you know anything about surviving psychological torture?
就因为我家从越共手下逃离
Because my family escaped communist Vietnam,
我们就得对折磨有所了解吗
we have to know about torture?
我就是这么想的
That was my thought.
那你运气不错
Well, you're in luck.
你想了解什么
What do you want to know?
我被我家冰箱传出来的怪响所折磨
I'm being tormented by a sound coming from our refrigerator,
我不知道该怎么处理
and I don't know how to deal with it.
当我叔叔在再教育营时
When my uncle was in a reeducation camp,
他会幻想把折磨他的人
he would imagine disemboweling his torturers
用竹枪给开膛破肚
with a bamboo spike.
或许我还是去买♥♥本讲冰箱维修的书吧
Maybe I'll just get a book on refrigerator repair instead.
行
Okay.
新话题
New subject.
杰西卡·吉格穿了黑色胸罩
Jessica Gieger wears a black bra.
我从她衣服的袖口看到的
I saw it through the sleeve of her shirt.
不是米色 不是粉色
Not beige, not pink.
是黑色啊
Black.
好一个神秘的奇女子
So mysterious.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我要拆了这冰箱
I'm going to take apart the refrigerator
然后找出到底是哪里在发出那个声音
and figure out what's making that noise.
真是个好棒的主意啊
That is a really good idea.
你通常都不支持我的付出
Usually you're not supportive of my efforts.
我现在更成熟了
I'm more mature now.
妈你回来啦
Hi, Mom.
你这是搞了什么鬼
What did you do?!
好消息 我找出是哪个部件在发出怪响了
Good news. I found out what part was making that noise.
你得把冰箱给我装回去
You have to put this back together!
现在到了宣布坏消息的环节
Now we're getting to the bad news.
你凭什么觉得你能修好它
What made you think you could fix this?
我很聪明 而且有本书
I'm smart... and I had a book.
你现在还觉得自己聪明吗
Do you still think you're smart?
觉得
Yes.
我跟他说别这么做了 他不愿意听
I told him not to do it. He wouldn't listen.
两百块吗
$200?!
没事的 我们能凑出钱
It'll be okay. We'll find the money.
等等 旧的冰箱还在车♥库♥
Wait. The old fridge in the garage!
怎么 你这... 你这声音是什么意思
What's it...? What was...? What's that?
我把那个冰箱捐给教堂了
Well, I kind of donated that fridge to the church.
给有需要的人嘛
You know, for the needy.
你不是吧
Are you kidding me?
我比你们想象中看过更多这样剑拔弩张的场景
I see tense moments like this more than you think.
我给你们俩留点私人空间吧
I'll just give you guys some space.
你知道修好那个冰箱要花多少钱吗
You know how much it's gonna cost to fix that fridge?
要两百刀 我有超强听力
$200. I have really good hearing.
那你知道我要多辛苦才能赚到钱吗
Do you have any idea how hard I work for the money we get?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不管要多久的时间
I don't care how long it takes.
这笔债你一毛钱都别想少还我
You're gonna pay me back every cent of this.
好的 爸爸
Yes, sir.
我对你非常失望
I am very disappointed in you.
你要是哭了我就不能享受你的痛苦了
You know if you cry, I can't enjoy your pain.
妈
Mom,
现在谢尔顿害你损失了这么多钱
since Sheldon cost you all that money,
谁才是你最爱的孩子啊 我还是小乔治
who's your new favorite-- me or Georgie?
你知道我没有最爱的孩子
You know I don't have favorites.
谁信啊
Yeah, right.
行 谁先把垃圾拿出去丢 谁就是我的最爱
Okay, whoever takes the trash out first is my favorite.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表