剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
不好意思 "给小屁孩看的烂片"
I'm sorry, "Lame kids' show"?
告诉你 没有《迷失太空》就不会有《星际旅行》
For your information, Star Trek wouldn't exist without Lost in Space.
是吗
Yeah, well,
至少《星际旅行》
at least Star Trek
不用抄袭《禁忌星球》里的机器人
didn't have to steal its robot from Forbidden Planet.
看他们的反应 你这句吐槽很绝是吗
I take it from their reaction that was a good dig?
-他毫无回嘴之力 -干得好
- Solid. - Nice job.
如果《星际旅行》真有那么好
Well, if Star Trek is so great,
那评分为何
how come Lost in Space
远远低于《迷失太空》
kicked its butt in the ratings?
如果《迷失太空》真有那么好
Well, if Lost in Space is so great,
那怎么从来没人翻拍过
how come no one's ever remade it?
没错 他们仍在拍《星际旅行》电影版
That's true, they're still making Star Trek movies
还有一部新剧
and a new series.
对 甚至比原版还更精彩
Yeah, which is even better than the original.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what did you say?
你听到了 《星际旅行:下一代》
You heard me, Star Trek: Next Gen
比《星际旅行:原初》更好
is better than Original Series.
《迷失太空》给我的童年带来无数小时的快乐
Lost in Space brought me hours of happiness as a child,
你们这群大坏蛋
you... jerks.
以斯帖会很自豪的
Esther would be so proud.
这张绝色脸蛋能阻止血流成河的杀戮
This is a face that would stop the spilling of blood.
-你真这么想 -当然
- You think? - I do.
如果你今天订购入门套装
Now, if you order the starter package today,
我就额外送你春季彩妆盘
I will throw in the spring palette.
成交
Sold.
赞美主
Oh, praise the Lord.
下一位轮到谁
Now who's next?
我虽然也喜欢数据先生
Okay, I enjoy Mr. Data,
但他很明显只是史波克的山寨版
but he's clearly just a Spock rip-off.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry,
数据先生想变得更像人类
Mr. Data wants to be more human,
史波克想变得更不像人类
Spock wants to be less human.
那怎么可能一样呢
How is that the same?
就是啊
Yeah!
但我们都一致同意 威廉·夏特纳
Well, I think we can all agree that William Shatner
演技更好吧
is the better actor.
扮演皮卡德舰长的帕特里克·斯图尔特是科班出身
Patrick Stewart is classically trained.
他是皇家莎士比亚剧团的成员
He's a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company.
他演得太含蓄了 威廉·夏特纳演出某种情感时
He's too subtle. When William Shatner plays an emotion,
连我的鞋都看得出来在演什么
my shoe can tell what it is.
孩子 如果你喜欢夸张的表演
Well, if you like big acting,
吾有一佳片可推荐给汝
have I got a show for you, dear boy.
柯克这个舰长很不称职
And Kirk is a terrible captain.
他总让太空舰陷入危险境地
He always puts the ship in danger.
皮卡德绝不会这样
Picard would never do that.
不好意思 大概是皮卡德
Oh, I'm sorry, I guess Picard
没被博格人同化过
never got assimilated by the Borg.
我们之间的嘴炮可能看似不太友好 但事实上
Our verbal fisticuffs may have seemed unfriendly, but the truth is,
我们正在翩翩共舞起绚丽的部落舞蹈
we were engaged in a glorious tribal dance,
就像代托纳海滩的狂欢者
like the revelers at Daytona Beach.
我愿意承认 卫斯理·克拉希尔是最烂的
I will admit, Wesley Crusher is the worst.
你这是在攻击扮演者威尔·惠顿 他是整部剧的亮点
Now you're knocking Wil Wheaton. He's the best part of the show.
他喜欢显摆学问 超讨厌
He's an annoying know-it-all.
那正是他讨人喜欢的特质啊
Yeah, that's what makes him lovable.
那是我人生最快乐的一个春假
It was the best spring break I ever had.
直到我爸妈发现我不见了
Until my parents realized I was missing
我便经历了比《可汗之怒》更可怕的场景
and I experienced something worse than the wrath of Khan,
《老爸发飙》
the wrath of Dad.
可汗
Khan!
怎么回事
What the heck?
你以为这样就能把我洗掉吗
You think you can just wash me away?
是啊 我使用了含有滋润成分的
Yes, I used the gentle cleansing cream formula one
一号♥配方温和洁面膏
with special emollients.
剥削你读经会的同伴
Exploiting your Bible study group,
那只是个开始
that was just the beginning.
我不会用到"剥削"这么重的字眼
I wouldn't say I exploited them.
很好 那就不要 这是我们之间的小秘密
Good, don't. It'll be our little secret.
对米希下手了吗
Now, where are we with Missy?
你别接近米希
You leave Missy alone.
妈妈 救我 我出不去了
Mom, help. I can't get out.
米希
Missy!
你为什么在睡觉
Why are you sleeping?!
你应该去卖♥♥货
You should be selling!
之后我妈妈再也没卖♥♥过化妆品
My mother never sold makeup again.
和伦迪先生预测的一样
And as Mr. Lundy predicted,
米希借用了朋友的化妆品
Missy got her makeup from her friends.
我眼睛好像黏糊糊的
My eye feels oozy.
怎么了 宝贝 妈呀
What's the matter, baby? Oh.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表