剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on "Young Sheldon"...
搭乘622次航♥班♥飞往法兰克福的乘客现在开始登机
Now boarding Line 622, nonstop service to Frankfort.
是我们的班机
That's us.
建议各位居民此时谨慎行动
At this time, residents are strongly advised to use caution.
爸爸 我好害怕
Dad, I'm scared.
各位跟我来 快点
Okay, everybody, follow me. Come on.
你姥姥家也没人接电♥话♥
No one's answering at your meemaw's house, either.
我开始担心了
I'm starting to get a little worried.
这都是什么
What is all this?
奇迹
A miracle.
我会改正的 我保证
I'll be better, I promise.
我知道你会
I know you will.
天啊
Oh, my God.
康妮 这真的太糟了
Oh, Connie, I'm so sorry.
我的全副身家
Oh, my money.
镇定一点
Calm down.
别叫我镇定 快帮我捡钱
Don't tell me to calm down. Help me pick it up.
好好好
All right, all right.
那天晚些时候
你笑什么啊
What are you smiling about?
你的毛绒玩具全被吹到俄克拉荷马州去了
All your stuffed animals blew away to Oklahoma.
好消息
Good news.
在树上找到了你的内♥裤♥
Found some of your underwear in a tree.
那是你姥姥的
Those are your grandmother's.
好恶
Ew.
你有找到尿布吗
Did you find any diapers?
有 但只找到一片
Yes, but only one.
关键时刻再用
Use it wisely.
好 谢了
Okay, thanks.
好啦
Okay.
玛丽
Mary?
玛丽 你听我说完
Mary, let me finish.
大家都平安无事
Everybody's okay.
感谢主保佑
Oh, thank the Lord.
那房♥子没事对吗
So the house is fine?
我们家是没事啦
Well, ours is.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
你妈家的房♥子可以说是...
Your mother's house is sort of...
没了
gone.
去哪了
Gone where?
残骸散落一地
Everywhere.
什么
What?
你为什么不立刻就告诉我
Why didn't you call me right away?
因为电♥话♥都打不通了啊 老婆
Well, the phones were down, honey.
区区小事才不是借口
That is no excuse.
你说得对 是我的错
You're right, I'm sorry.
但重点是没人受伤 好吗
But, again, nobody got hurt, okay?
曼蒂和宝宝暂时住在我们家
Mandy and the baby are staying with us.
你妈去戴尔家了
Your mom's at Dale's.
好吧
All right, well,
那我打给航司 问何时有下一班飞机
I'll call the airlines and see when the next flight out is.
为什么 你飞回来要干嘛
Why? To do what?
回来帮忙啊
To help.
没什么可做的 我都能处理好
There's nothing to do. I got it under control.
替换的床单在哪
Hey, where are the extra sheets?
我们家有替换的床单吗
We have extra sheets?
在专门放床单毛巾的柜子里
They're in the linen closet.
我们家有专门放床单毛巾的柜子吗
We have a linen closet?
当然有啦 我不回来怎么行
Yes! I have to come home.
那谢尔顿就会不开心咯
Well, Sheldon's not gonna be real happy about that.
乔治 他这辈子有开心过吗
George, when is he ever happy?
我从未吃过如此美味的椒盐卷饼
This is the greatest pretzel I've ever had.
我是海德堡人[德语]
Ich bin ein Heidelberger!
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少
年
谢尔顿
第七季 第一集
你说龙♥卷♥风♥不在保险理赔范围内是什么意思
What do you mean I don't have coverage for tornadoes?
好吧 是飓风行了吧
All right, fine. It's a hurricane.
不
No.
那我付钱给你有个屁用
Then what the hell am I paying you for?
好啊 这个行
All right, there you have it.
是洪灾 所有东西都被水淹了
It's a flood. Everything's wet.
这有什么区别啊
What difference does it make?
够了
You know what?
我要找你的上级
I'd like to talk to your supervisor.
问得怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
龙♥卷♥风♥不在我保险理赔范围内
I don't have coverage for tornadoes.
那就说是遭了飓风
So call it a hurricane.
我说了
I did.
洪灾呢
Flood?
我也说了
I tried that.
那蝗灾呢
Locusts?
你别帮倒忙了
You're not helping.
听我说 别着急
Oh, listen, come on.
重建你家这段时间
As long as it takes you to rebuild your place,
你都可以住在我这儿 住多久都行
you'll always got a home right here with me.
谢谢你 很谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
但我不想白吃白住
But I don't want to be a freeloader.
我会付你房♥租
I'll pay your rent.
好啊
Great.
我家房♥子才刚被吹走 你应该客套点说不用啊
My house just blew away. You're supposed to say no.
你自己主动说要给的嘛
Well, you offered.
小乔治 曼蒂 出来吃早餐了
Georgie, Mandy, breakfast's ready.
爸爸 别人也要用洗手间的
Dad, there's other people in this house.
我才刚进来
I just got in here.
我看见你带报纸进去了
I saw you bring in a newspaper.
厕所又不是图书馆 赶紧完事出来
It's not a library. Wrap it up.
早上好
Good morning.
炒蛋在桌子上
Eggs on the table.
这是吐司 培根马上就好
Here's some toast. Bacon's coming up.
瞧你 像老妈一样
Wow, look at you being mom.
你敢再说一次 就自己搞定午饭
Say that again and you can make your own lunch.
你小心眼这一点也像老妈
Oh, you're touchy like mom, too.
米希 都说我快好了
Missy, I said I'm coming.
我是曼蒂
It's Mandy.
我马上就出来
Oh, be right out.
闻起来好香啊
Oh, that smells good.
快吃吧
Help yourself.
你以后一定会是个好妈妈
You know, you're going to make a really good mom one day.
多谢了
Thank you.
这和我说的有什么不一样吗
How's that different from what I said?
你说的是我们老妈 她说的是好妈妈
You said our mom. She said a mom.
这两者毫无关系
Totally different.
才不是呢
No, it ain't.
洗手间可以用了
Bathroom's free.
你有洗手吗
You wash your hands?
洗了
Yes.
老爸
Dad.
这是什么
What's this?
你的午饭
Your lunch.
我们刚经历了龙♥卷♥风♥劫后余生 我才不要去上班
We just had a tornado. I'm not going to work.
那你就帮我打扫家里
Then you're going to help me clean the house.
我去 仿佛老妈从未离开过家一样
Dang, it's like mom never left.
抱歉 是仿佛一位妈妈从未离开过家一样
Sorry, it's like a mom never left.
有进步
Better.
那你和我一起去买♥♥日用品 婴儿用品
How about you and me run and get groceries, baby supplies,
以及其他你需要的东西吧 -好啊
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表