剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
and pray that you heal him
从内心到发肤
from the inside out.
他品行端正
This is a good man,
忠于家庭
a family man,
是位忠夫慈父
a devoted father and a faithfulhusband.
保佑他及他所做的一切
Bless him and everything he does.
阿门
Amen.
赞啦 阿门
Heck yes, amen!
你好
Hello.
有什么事吗
Everything okay?
我陷入了道德窘境 很需要你的帮助
I'm having a moral quandary, and I could really use your help.
道德窘境 我最讨厌了
Oh, moral quandaries. I hate those.
说吧
Shoot.
你是我认识的最缺德的人
You're the least moral person I know--
你怎么做到心安理得的
how do you live with yourself?
我马上就要把门甩你脸上咯
I'm about to shut this door in your face.
瞧 其他人就会对一个苦恼儿童伸出援手
See? Other people would be kind to a child in need.
所以我才来找你
That's why I came to you.
好吧 你想怎么样
Okay, fine. What do you want?
我很困惑 不知道该如何处理
I'm confused as to how to go about my business
我犯错后没遭受惩罚这事
after misbehaving and not being punished.
-那我能帮你什么 -你撒谎成性
- And where do I come in? - You tell lies,
嗜赌如命 满嘴污言秽语
you gamble, you have quite the potty mouth,
然而你似乎从未为此付出过代价
and yet you never seem to pay a price for any of it.
我这样的大美人
Well, when you're cute like me,
肯定不受俗世规矩约束啦
rules are just a little different.
那也解释了你为什么有
Hmm. That would also explain the endless parade
数不清的情人
of romantic partners.
你要走是不是因为屋里藏了男人
Are you leaving because you have a man in there?
不是
No!
不过她会在这种事上说谎 所以谁知道呢
Hmm. Although she would lie about it, so who knows?
干嘛
Yeah?
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
当然 怎么了
Of course. What's up?
前几天的事我感到很内疚
I feel really bad about the other day.
我对你好恶毒
I was so mean to you.
不用放在心上
Don't worry about it.
但你只是想帮我 我却吼你
But you were just trying to help and then I yelled at you
结果害你心脏病发了
and then you had a heart attack.
那跟你完全没关系
That had nothing to do with you.
我们并不能确定
We don't know that.
别哭啊
Hey. Hey-hey.
过来
Come here.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你的...那件事 还顺利吗
How are you doing with all that... stuff?
你是指马库斯吗
You mean Marcus?
你不想聊的话我们不用聊这个
You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
没关系
It's okay.
发生什么事了
So, what happened?
你肯定不会相信
You're not gonna believe this,
他背着我和另一个女孩出去玩
but he was hanging out with another girl behind my back.
还好吧
Oh, well...
也许他们只是普通朋友
may-maybe they're just friends.
海瑟·M看到他们在溜冰场牵手了
Heather M. saw them holding hands at the roller rink.
你觉得那像是普通朋友吗
Does that sound like friends to you?
确实不像啦
Well... no.
男孩子都是撒谎精吗
Are all boys liars?
不是的
Uh... no.
他怎么能这样对我
I mean, how could he do this to me?
我还以为我可以信任他
I thought I could trust him.
他以为我不会发现吗
Did he think I wouldn't find out?
对了 孩子
You know what, kiddo?
爸爸该吃心脏病药了
I think it's time for Daddy to take his heart pills.
我很高兴我们聊了
I'm glad we talked.
我也是 我也是
Oh, me, too, me, too.
我就想告诉你
I just wanted to let you know
我邀请了布兰达过来吃晚餐 以示感谢
I invited Brenda over for a big thank-you dinner.
好极了
Oh. Terrific.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
试试看能不能修好收音机
Trying to fix this radio.
你心脏这么弱了还能做这个吗
Should you be doing that with a weak heart?
我坐着是能怎么样
I'm just sitting here.
你流了很多汗
You look a little sweaty.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我要和詹娜出去玩
I'm gonna go hang out with Jana.
想先确认下你身体没事
Just wanted to make sure you're doing okay.
等一下
Hold on.
你是担心我会心脏病发
Are you worried I'm gonna have a heart attack
打断你和你女友的"私密时间"吗
and interrupt "private time" with your girlfriend?
没错
Yes.
至少你够诚实
At least you're honest.
我很高兴你对我误会这么深
Glad you think so.
再见
Bye.
再见
See you.
乔治
Psst. George.
什么事
What's up?
你还好吗
How you doing?
-还撑得住 -话说
- Hanging in. - So...
我过来吃晚饭会很怪吗
is it weird, me coming over for dinner?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你很清楚我什么意思
You know exactly what I mean.
布兰达 我那晚喝了很多酒
Brenda, I had a lot to drink that night.
其实我记不太清了
You know, I don't remember much.
真的吗
You don't?
真的
No, I do not.
那好
Oh. Okay.
我想我也不记得了
I guess I don't either.
很好 晚饭见
Great. See you at dinner.
嗯
Yeah, mm-hmm.
我还是不明白你为什么宁愿在这里打工
I still don't understand why you'd rather work here
也不当物理学家
than be a physicist.
我很享受改变生活节奏
I'm enjoying the change of pace.
而且这里的过期食物随便我拿回家
And they let me take home all the expired food I want.
-你来有什么事 -我犯错误了
- So, what brings you here? - Well, I did something wrong,
然而我没受到任何惩罚
and yet I've received no punishment.
如果社会规则不被强制执行
What's my incentive to behave morally
那我还有什么动机端正自己的品行呢
if the rules of society aren't being enforced?
你让我想起了《盖吉斯之戒》
Reminds me of the Ring of Gyges.
我不太熟悉《盖吉斯之戒》
I'm not familiar with the Ring of Gyges.
那是道有意思的小谜题
Oh, it's a delightful brainteaser.
柏拉图问道
Plato asked the question:
如果你能佩戴一枚能使你隐身的戒指
If you could wear a ring that made you invisible,
什么才能阻止你犯下
what would prevent you from committing
最可怕的罪行
the most horrendous crimes?
听起来很像《指环王》里的
Sounds an awful lot like the Ring of Sauron
索隆魔戒
in The Lord of the Rings.
我不太熟悉《指环王》
Oh. I'm not familiar with The Lord of the Rings.
那是套有意思的魔幻书籍
Oh, it's a delightful series of fantasy books
里面有一枚戒指 能使佩戴者隐身
in which there's a ring that makes the wearer invisible
但也会导致道德腐♥败♥
but also leads to moral corruption.
或许你该读读柏拉图的书
Ooh. Perhaps you should read Plato,
我也该看看《指环王》
and I should read The Lord of the Rings.
我强烈建议你从《霍比特人》开始看
You should really start with The Hobbit.
"霍比特人"是什么东东
What's a hobbit?
是一种小矮人 他们住在洞穴里
It's a race of short humanoids who live in burrows
还有很多脚毛
and have hairy feet.
有人这么喊过我
Oh. I've been called that.
但我一直没搞明白那是什么
But I never knew what it was.
神秘塔罗牌的古老秘密预示着你的未来
The ancient secrets of the mystic tarot foreshadow your future.
如果你敢于发现自己的命运...
If you dare to discover your destiny...
喂
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表