剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
what's the use of having all that money and not enjoying it?
有点道理
I guess.
老天 我们可以去墨西哥
God, we could go to Mexico
买♥♥间水边的小木屋
and get a cabana
白天在海滩上惬意逍遥
and spend days on the beach.
然后晚上在厕所狂泻不止吗
And our nights on the toilet?
听起来也不太糟嘛
Yeah, doesn't sound half bad.
什么事
What's up?
我发现任何品种的糖果都可以放进棉花糖机
I figured out you can put all kinds of candy in the machine.
试试这个
Try this.
为什么是咖啡色的
Why is it brown?
我从姥姥的糖果碗里拿的奶油糖
It's butterscotch from Meemaw's candy bowl.
那些糖可能比你的年龄还大
I think that candy's older than you.
吃起来并不像
Doesn't taste like it.
还不错嘛
Not bad.
我准备带一些去学校
I'm gonna bring a bunch to school.
你打算卖♥♥多少钱
How much you gonna charge for it?
不收钱 她们是我的朋友
Nothing. They're my friends.
你觉得麦当劳叔叔会让他朋友免费吃麦当劳吗
You think Ronald McDonald let his friends eat for free?
麦当劳叔叔又不是真人
Ronald McDonald isn't real.
重点是 你不该免费送给别人
The point is, you shouldn't give this away for free.
我该收人家多少钱呢
How much would I even charge?
5毛钱怎么样
Hmm. How about 50 cents?
可是我成本只要2分钱左右
They only cost me, like, two cents to make.
但你没算上你投入的时间
Yeah, but you're not factoring in your time
你买♥♥机器的花费
and the cost of the machine you bought
以及你想出奶油糖口味棉花糖
and the value of the brainpower it took
这个创意本身的价值
to think of butterscotch cotton candy.
没错 没别人想到把老太太的糖
Yeah. No one else thought of putting old-lady candy
放进棉花糖机
in a cotton candy machine.
他们凭什么能免费吃
Why should they get it for free?
欢迎进入商界
Welcome to business.
多谢邀请
Thank you for having me.
我妹妹开始创业 与此同时
While my sister was starting her business,
我却在努力挽救我的事业
I was trying to save mine.
你好 我是谢尔顿·库珀
Hello, this is Sheldon Cooper.
请让首席执行官约翰·罗奇接电♥话♥ 谢谢
may I speak to CEO John Roach, please?
事关我们的股票跌了一点
It's regarding our stock taking a small dip,
我想听听他的策略
and I'd like to hear his game plan.
我也很忙啊 但我也拨冗致电给他了
Well, I'm busy, too, but I made the time to call.
好吧 那我能和首席运营官通话吗
Fine, may I please speak to your COO?
首席财务官 首席技术官呢
CFO? CTO?
喂
Hello?
不 这双鞋很好
Oh, no, t-these are great shoes,
但以他现在的年纪 你们还没走到停车场
but at his age, he's gonna grow out of them
他就长高到穿不下了
before you hit the parking lot.
这双鞋子一样好
These are just as good,
还能帮你省点钱
and they're gonna save you a little money.
真是谢谢你
Thank you.
拿到收银台
Take them up to the counter,
我马上过去帮你结账
I'll be right there to ring them up.
乔治
George.
你知道你的薪水来自销♥售♥抽成吧
You realize you're on commission, don't you?
知道什么不受长高限制吗 袜子
You know what you never grow out of? Socks.
我给你拿几双袜子
I'm gonna grab you some socks.
护腕要不要来几对
How about some wristbands?
你来干嘛
Hey. What are you doing here?
我来带你去吃饭
I came to take you to dinner.
真的吗 我去拿车钥匙
Really? Uh, I'll grab my keys.
不用了 今晚我开车
No need. I'll drive tonight.
不过你最好拿上外套
But you might want to grab a jacket.
你真买♥♥下了这玩意吗
You actually bought this thing?
很抢眼对吧
It's fun, huh?
我觉得我在坐香蕉兜风
I feel like I'm riding in a banana.
别这样嘛 今天天气很好
Oh, come on. It's a beautiful day.
蓬也敞开了
The top is down.
-感受这徐徐微风 -嗯
- Feel that wind. - Yeah,
能感受到风 也能感受到脚麻了
I feel the wind. I just can't feel my feet.
把椅子往后调啊
Well, put your seat back.
再往后调一点 我就要坐进后尾箱了
If I put it any further back, I'd be in the trunk.
我开始后悔一开始怎么没把你塞进后尾箱了
Starting to wish I had put you in the trunk.
你现在又怎么了
What are you doing now?
防止虫子飞进我嘴巴
Keeping the bugs out of my mouth.
妈妈 好好享受这奇迹一刻
Mom, savor this moment.
你能带我去教会吗
Can you take me to church?
我有点忙
Uh, I'm a little busy.
-能等会儿吗 -不能
- Can it wait? - No. I've come up
我想到个计划 能增加睿侠的市场占有率
with a plan to bolster RadioShack's market share,
我得传真给公♥司♥
and I need to fax it to corporate.
这样吧
I'll tell you what,
我明早带去教堂帮你发传真
I'll take it with me in the morning and do it then.
但我们的股票暴跌
But our stock is in a slump,
竞争对手康普萨正在急起直追
and CompUSA is nipping at our heels.
如果你真想帮忙
If you really want to be helpful,
就去把餐具摆好
you could set the table.
凭什么要我帮你分担工作
Why should I help you with your job
你都不愿意助力我的工作
if you won't help me with mine?
-谢尔顿 -这很重要
- Sheldon. - This is important.
我的计划是将睿侠改造成购物集♥合♥体
My plan is to turn RadioShack into a shopping destination,
餐厅 游戏和电子产品一应俱全的
a megastore complete with restaurants
大型综合商场
and games and electronics.
类似六旗游乐园
Kind of like Six Flags,
但没那么多尖叫声和呕吐物
except with less screaming and vomit.
我不会送你去的
I'm not taking you.
我怎么可能成为商业大亨
How can I be a business tycoon
我妈咪都不肯开车送我到各个地方
if my mommy won't drive me places?
乔治
George?
罗伊
Roy.
你现在在这里工作吗
You work here now?
是啊 只有晚上和周末
Yeah, just nights and weekends
毕竟你跟后援会的其他人都想我下岗
since you and the boosters are gunning for my neck.
我们不是针对你
Hey, it's nothing personal.
那就好 我一定会
Mm, good to know. I'll be sure
转告我房♥贷的那家银行
to tell the bank that has my mortgage.
我们还要容忍♥输掉多少个赛季
How many losing seasons are we supposed to put up with
才能做出改革
before we make a change?
老实说 我都没料到你能撑这么久
Frankly, I'm surprised you lasted this long.
我现在在上班 算你走运
You're lucky I'm working right now.
我不是来搞事的
I ain't here to cause trouble.
有什么能帮你的吗
Something I can help you with?
就想买♥♥点渔具
Just a little fishing tackle.
跟我来
Follow me.
想和我分喝一扎玛格丽特酒吗
Want to share a pitcher of margaritas?
居然点了你我都喜欢的东西
Oh, something we can both enjoy?
听起来不像你的作风啊
That doesn't sound like you.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
当我没说
Don't worry about it.
你打算坐在那里
What, you-you just gonna sit there
气鼓鼓地噘着嘴 也不告诉我吗
and pout and not tell me?
我之前提议我们一起去旅行
I was talking about us traveling together,
然而你却自己跑去买♥♥了一辆可笑的黄色跑车
and instead, you went out and bought a yellow clown car.
是你叫我去花钱给自己买♥♥开心的
You're the one who told me to go out and have fun with my money.
我是指能让我俩都开心的事
I meant something fun for us.
为什么有你 那是我的钱
Why us? It's my money.
是的 我充分理解了
You made that perfectly clear.
只是一辆车而已
It's just a car.
不只是辆车
It's not just a car.
我认为你是害怕了
I think you got scared.
我怕什么
Scared of what?
我谈到我们的未来
I was talking about our future,
你就惊慌失措
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表