剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
但干不好真得走人
But it does.
小心赛博蟾蜍
Watch out for the CyberToad.
-什么是赛博蟾蜍 -那个机器青蛙怪
- What's a CyberToad? - The evil little robot frogs.
不过只在西方被叫赛博蟾蜍
Although they're only known as CyberToads in the west.
-在日本 它的名字是... -机械蛤♥蟆♥
-In Japan they're known as... - MechaGamas.
你能不能让我自己说完
Can I finish my own thoughts, please?
他这人肚量很小
He's very sensitive.
我对我的冷知识保护欲也很强
I'm protective of my fun facts, too.
我饿了 你想叫什么吗
I'm hungry. You wanna order something?
-中餐如何 -小家伙 你想吃中餐吗
- Chinese? - Little man, you want Chinese?
-不知道耶 我没吃过中餐 -真的吗
- I don't know. I've never had Chinese food. - Really?
我们一周会吃个两三次呢
We get it, like, two, three times a week.
一周吃三次中餐吗
Chinese food three times a week?
有点过于频繁了吧
That seems excessive.
你怎么会活到这么大还没试过春卷
How have you never had an egg roll?
妈妈 你能晚点再来接我吗
Mom, can I please be picked up later?
没办法 姥姥已经出发了
No. Your meemaw's already on her way.
但是隔壁寝室的人说要请我尝春卷
But the people next door want me to try an egg roll.
什么人
What people?
不可以吃陌生人给你的食物
Don't take food from strangers.
不是陌生人 人家是奥斯卡与达伦
They're not strangers. They're Oscar and Darren.
对我来说就是陌生人
Well, they're strangers to me.
那姥姥到了之后
Well, maybe when Meemaw gets here,
可以坐在车里等我几个小时吗
she can wait in the car for a few hours.
你自己也知道这是在痴人说梦
That is not happening, and you know it.
那我们晚餐能不能吃中餐啊
Can we at least have Chinese food for dinner?
我可以做通心饭啊
I'm making Rice-A-Roni.
-这算吗 -没有任何中餐会有"通心"二字
- Does that count? - Nothing Chinese ends in "a-roni."
他们的损失啊
Well, their loss.
我懂这个表情
Oh, I know that face.
胃灼热 胀气 说一说是啥问题
Heartburn? Gas? What are we working with?
没心情跟你闹 韦恩
Not in the mood, Wayne.
那你有吃胃药的心情吗 我可以帮你整一点
Are you in the mood for Tums? I could hook you up.
实情是球队后援会的人觉得我不行
Apparently, the football boosters think I'm not doing my job.
他们只不过是给球队赞助了一点钱
Just 'cause they give a little money to the team...
是很多钱
A lot of money.
他们只是给球队赞助了一些钱
They give some amount of money to the team.
还有购置新的计分板
And the new scoreboard.
行 但我投入了无数时间 才华 汗水
Okay. But I-I give my time, my talent, my sweat.
可有任何后援会成员夏天一日训练两场
You see any boosters out there doing two-a-day summer practice?
-没有 -就是说啊
- I do not.- Damn right.
如果他们真的有心 你知道他们能干嘛吗
If they really want to help, you know what they could do?
生下更强壮 跑更快的孩子
Give birth to stronger, faster kids,
因为他们的崽可没那么本事
'cause theirs ain't cutting it.
你知道你得去跟他们对话的吧
You know you're gonna have to talk to them, right?
知道
Yes.
你也知道刚才说人家孩子的话不能说吧
And you know you can't say that stuff about their kids, right?
万一刚好话头就落到了那里呢
Well, what if it comes up organically?
我看我陪着你去吧
Maybe I should come.
我不会吐槽他们孩子啦
I'm not gonna insult their children.
你确定吗
You sure?
好啦 来陪我
Okay, come.
-咖啡呢 -我喝完了
- Where's the coffee? - I finished it.
喝掉最后一杯的人 按规矩要泡下一壶啊
When you finish a pot, you're supposed to make more.
居然有这种好规定吗
Oh, is that the rule?
这规定对他适用
It is for him.
你为什么在读我的报纸
Why are you reading my paper?
现在我紧跟社会时事也错了吗
Well, pardon me for keeping up on events of the day.
-明日头条《老父亲亲手勒死败儿》 -祝你好运
- Tomorrow's headline: Father Strangles Son. - Good luck.
我的星座运程可是"一切都在好转"
My horoscope says "Things are looking up."
看看我们家的乖女儿
Well, don't you look nice.
又乖又呆 谢谢你啊
Nice and boring, thanks to you.
今天大家都这么大脾气吗
Is everyone gonna be crabby today?
我可是令人感到如沐春风
I've been a delight.
爸爸 我们可以出发了吗
Dad, can we just leave?
我还没喝到我的早晨咖啡呢
I haven't had my coffee yet.
我载你吧
I'll give you a ride.
谢谢
Thanks.
滤纸他妈的上哪了
Where are the damn filters?
在多年来都固定位置的橱柜里啊
They're in the cabinet, where they always are.
这俩像在波斯尼亚干仗的塞尔维亚人与克罗地亚人
These two, fighting like the Serbs and Croatians in Bosnia.
妈妈♥逼♥你穿这样吗
Mom make you wear that?
对啊
Yeah.
她当年也逼我穿打褶的卡其裤
She did the same thing to me with pleated khakis.
我看起来就像杰夫牧师
I looked like Pastor Jeff.
她不知道我带了换穿的衣服
Well, she doesn't know that I brought a change.
你聪明
Good for you.
-我当年尝试把那卡其裤剪短 -效果如何
- I tried cutting the khakis into shorts. - Did it help?
烂透了 看起来像谢尔顿
No. I looked like Sheldon.
那也太悲剧了吧
That's tragic.
不经历风雨 怎能见到彩虹
You never get any glory without a little pain.
我知道近期有些风雨交加
I know we've had our share lately,
但我们已经为明年做好了准备
but we've got the pieces in place for next year.
有你们的支持 我们必能成功
With your support, we're gonna make it happen.
我们都一致同意 球员们有被妥善照顾吧
I think we can agree that our boys are in good hands here.
所以谢谢你们拨冗前来 狼队加油
So thanks for coming out. Go, Wolves.
我想问个问题
I got a question.
-问吧 罗伊 -对泰勒那场比赛
- Go ahead, Roy. - That game against Tyler.
你当时到底哪根筋不对
What in the hell were you thinking
怎会最后时刻选择弃踢
punting with a minute 24 on the clock?
问得好
That's a fair question.
确实好"棒棒"
Sure is.
我也是很艰难才决定的
That was a tough one.
但我们的防线
But our offense was giving up 30 pounds
有时会"网开一面"
to everyone across the line.
我们的四分卫对于守住球权
And we had a quarterback who had an uneasy relationship
又比较"随缘"
with... with holding onto the ball.
你是在怪我们的孩子吗
So you're blaming our kids?
不...不是啦
Well... No.
-不是吧 -不是
- No? - No.
当然不是
No.
他们都是好孩子 很有斗志
Look, they're great kids. A lot of heart.
他们在场上被虐哭了
They were getting killed out there.
而教练要懂何时转攻为守
It's a coach's job to know when to pull back.
那你的战略就是放弃吗
So your strategy is to surrender.
-我不是这个意思 -你知道谁绝不认输吗
- That's not what I'm saying. - You know who don't surrender?
卡迪基新招的教练
That new coach they got up at Carthage.
他以前是包装工队的球员
You know he played for the Packers.
拜托 他只上场打了两分钟
Oh, come on. He played for two minutes
就弄断了锁骨 然后就结束了职业生涯
and broke his collarbone, and that was his career.
那也比你多打过两分钟职业赛啊
Well, that's two minutes more than you played.
帮我解围
Help me.
名教练文斯·隆巴迪从没打过职业赛
Vince Lombardi never played for the pros.
废物现在还想跟隆巴迪相提并论吗
So now this clown is Vince Lombardi?
我是比不上隆巴迪 但我也不必听你们的屁话
I'm not Lombardi, but I don't need to put up with this crap.
等等 我们都能看到
Wait, what I think we're all seeing
库珀教练
is the passion
给场上带来的激♥情♥ 对吧
that Coach Cooper brings to the field.
不 你们看到的是我耐心告罄
No, what you're seeing is me running out of patience.
会议结束
Meeting's over.
出现了
Oh, there it is.
库珀的招牌式认输
The Cooper Surrender.
-笑死 库珀的招牌式认输 -慢走不送
- The Cooper Surrender! - Bye-bye.
Straight up - Paula Abdul
出什么事了
What's the matter?
天塌下来了
Everything.
有人挂了吗
Did somebody die?
不是
No.
那就还有救
Then we can fix it.
进来吧 进来
Come on. Come on.
我穿上了新短裙
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表