剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
明白了吗 因为马克斯·普朗克
Get it? Because Max Planck is
是著名的物理学家 他发现了普朗克常数
a famous physicist who discovered a constant
用字母"H"表示 然后他...
which is represented by "H." And then he...
如果小乔治被逐出家门 他的房♥间能归我吗
If Georgie's kicked out, can I have his room?
我们不会把小乔治赶出去的
We are not kicking Georgie out.
你又要提这事吗
You want to start this up again?
还是我们生你妈和戴尔的气就好
Or can we just be mad at your mom and Dale?
-还有小乔治 -谢谢 还有小乔治
- And Georgie. - Thank you. And Georgie.
吃饭吧
Let's just eat.
所以谁都能辍学吗 还是必须要达到一定年龄
So can anyone drop out or do you need to be a certain age?
你不许辍学
You are not dropping out of school.
等你满16岁 法律上他们就不能阻拦你了
Until you're 16-- then they legally can't stop you.
学到了
Good to know.
这就是我担心的事
This is exactly what I was afraid of.
你想要我怎么做
What do you want me to do about it?
我会建议你们爱护并培养那个
I would encourage you to love and nurture the one child
命中注定会成功的小孩
you have who's destined for success.
戴尔 是找你的
Dale, it's for you!
你是怎么想的
What are you thinking?!
我在想在你老婆走之后
I'm thinking I should've went home
我就该回家
after your wife left.
小乔治只剩一年就毕业了
Georgie's only got one more year of school,
然后他想做什么都可以
and then he can do whatever he wants.
我不想让你的家庭不合
I don't want to come between you and your family.
为时已晚了
Too late.
听着 我知道你不高兴
Listen, I know you're upset,
但是你应该吼的人
but the person you ought to be yelling at
是小乔治 不是我们
is Georgie, not us.
我已经吼过他了 没用
I yelled at him-- it didn't help!
那吼我们有用吗
Is this helping?
有点用
A little, yes.
所以我现在在和辍学生约会吗
So I'm datin' a dropout?
不 你是在和有全职工作的男人约会
No, you're datin' a guy with a full-time job.
你父母对此没意见吗
And your parents are okay with this?
他们会想通的
They'll come around.
对了 我能住你家吗
By the way, can I crash at your place?
不能
No!
我爸已经觉得你配不上我了
My father already doesn't think you're good enough for me.
我不想让他知道他是对的
And I don't want him to know he's right.
他才不对呢
He's not right!
他说的也许有点道理
He might be a little right.
我本以为你会更支持我的
I thought you'd be more supportive.
我还以为我们会一起读高三呢
And I thought we were gonna be seniors together.
参加返校节 参选舞会国王和王后
Homecoming court, prom king and queen.
被评选为最有可能永远在一起的一对
Voted most likely to stay together forever.
我们还可以继续在一起啊
We can still stay together.
如果你不读高三他们就不能给你投票
They can't vote for you if you're not a senior!
我觉得这样不会有结果的
I don't think this is gonna work out.
你要跟我分手吗
You're breakin' up with me?
-是的 -你认真的吗
- Yeah. - You're serious?
我别无选择
I feel like I don't have a choice.
好吧 像我这样的职场人
Fine, as a workin' man I shouldn't be
本来也不应该和高中女生交往 太不成熟了
dating a girl in high school anyway-- it's immature.
送我回家吧
Just take me home.
因为明天要上学吗
'Cause it's a school night?
可真逗
How cute.
-和好吧 -不要
- Take me back. - No.
该死
Dang it.
这里是格兰特·林克莱特
This is Grant Linkletter.
我现在不在家 请留言
I'm not home, please leave a message.
林克莱特博士 我是谢尔顿·库珀
Dr. Linkletter, Sheldon Cooper.
我还没收到你的回复
I haven't heard back from you.
我希望你和斯特吉斯博士谈得顺利
I hope everything went well with Dr. Sturgis.
也许你们在忙着讨论物理
Perhaps you two got caught up discussing physics.
快乐的时光总是过得很快
Time does fly when you're having fun.
所以这一切有什么意义 约翰
So what does it all mean, John?
也许你应该问一个
Maybe you should ask someone
不在公园长椅上喝酒的人
who isn't drinking on a park bench.
你用尽一生工作
You work your whole life.
当时觉得很重要 但真的如此吗
It all seems so important at the time, but is it?
问得好
That's a good question.
让我想起了加缪写的...
It puts me in mind of, uh, Camus'
《西弗西斯的神话》...
The Myth of Siphisus...
西弗弗斯...
Siphaphis...
-西西弗斯 -就是他
- Sisyphus. - That's the guy.
每天
Every day
他都要把那块石头推上山
he rolled the rock up the mountain,
然后每天
and every day
石头又滚回山下
it rolled back down.
就像我们的处境
That's what it seems like.
但是你逃出这困境了
But you escaped.
你不再推那块石头了
You stopped rolling that rock.
我本也这么以为
Well, that's what I thought.
但我每补一件货
But every single bag of groceries I fill,
总还有下一件在后面等着我
there's another one right behind it.
那我们该怎么办
So what do we do about it?
唱歌♥
We sing.
唱什么
What do we sing?
♪ 当你年迈无法工作 ♪
♪ When you're too old to work ♪
Too old to work - Joe Glazer
♪ 却又没到离世的年纪 ♪
♪ And you're too young to die ♪
♪ 谁会照顾你呢 ♪
♪ Who will take care of you? ♪
♪ 你要怎么把日子熬过去呢 ♪
♪ How will you get by? ♪
♪ 当你年迈无法工作 ♪
♪ When you're too old to work ♪
♪ 却又没到离世的年纪 ♪
♪ And you're too young to die? ♪
我没听过这首歌♥
I don't think I know that one.
那你知道《棒棒糖》吗
Do you know "Lollipop"?
♪ 棒棒糖 棒棒糖 棒棒棒棒糖 ♪
♪ Lollipop, lollipop, ooh, lolli, lollipop, lollipop ♪
♪ 棒棒糖 棒棒棒棒糖 ♪
♪ Lollipop, ooh, lolli, lollipop ♪
♪ 棒棒糖 棒棒糖 棒棒 棒棒 ♪
♪ Lollipop, lollipop, ooh, lolli, lolli, lolli ♪
♪ 棒棒糖 ♪
♪ Lollipop ♪
♪ 棒棒糖 棒棒糖 棒棒 棒棒 ♪
♪ Lollipop, lollipop, lolli, lolli ♪
♪ 棒棒 棒棒糖 棒棒糖 ♪
♪ Lolli, lollipop, lollipop ♪
♪ 棒棒 棒棒 棒棒糖... ♪
♪ Lolli, lolli, lollipop... ♪
我敢说那些废物也在高中辍学了
I bet those losers dropped out of high school, too.
对不起我发火了
Sorry I got riled up.
不用在意
Don't worry about it.
玛丽总因为各种事来这大喊大叫的
Mary's over here all the time yellin' about something--
这回换个花样也不错
it was a pleasant change of pace.
你来这干嘛
What are you doin' here?
那你来这干嘛
What are youdoin' here?
我想今晚住在这
I was hopin' to stay here tonight.
不行
Well, you can't.
这不是你的房♥子
This ain't your house.
也不是你的
It ain't yours, either.
是我的房♥子 谁去谁留
It's my house, and I get to say
我说了算
who stays and who goes.
好吧 我会走的
Okay, well, I'll be going.
你留在这
Oh, you're staying.
你可以走了
You can go.
你真幸运
Lucky.
为什么谢尔顿不帮忙洗碗
How come Sheldon doesn't help with the dishes?
等你帮他们报税时 我就去洗碗
When you do their taxes, I'll do the dishes.
如果你不爱洗碗
If you don't like washing dishes,
就更应该留在学校读书
that is a good reason to stay in school
拿高中毕业证了
and get your diploma.
你有高中毕业证 还是要每天洗碗啊
You have a high school diploma, and you wash dishes every day.
谢谢你啊 可真会帮忙
Thank you. Helpful.
不过我确实认为米希应该继续上学
Although I do think Missy should stay in school.
你认为全世界人都应该上学
You think everyone should stay in school.
我明白为什么小乔治那种人会更想工作
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表