剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
那它们要摆哪去
Where would they go?
简单 我搬到小乔治的房♥间
Easy. I take Georgie's room.
你的那些玩意摆去你房♥间
All your crap goes in your room.
这是个大改变 我需要时间考虑
That's a big change. I need to think about this.
妈妈
Mom?
宝贝 这安排很合理啊
Honey, it does make sense.
毕竟你们俩个也渐渐长大了
You two are getting older.
我连腿毛都还没长 急什么
I don't even have hair on my legs yet. What's the rush?
这事再缓个几天考虑吧
Let's just put this down for a few days.
为什么 因为你怕他跟你叨叨吗
Why? 'Cause you don't want to hear him complain?
答对了
Bingo.
戴尔
Hey, Dale.
杰克
Hey, Jake.
你来了真好 谢谢你跑一趟啊
Good to see you. Hey, thanks for coming out.
太客气了 给我来一杯啤酒
My pleasure. Could I get a beer?
你最近有抓到什么有趣的罪犯吗
You arrest anybody fun lately?
一个派对小丑
A party clown.
但他犯的事可不有趣
But what he was doing was not fun.
我会想知道吗
Do I want to know?
如果你今晚还想睡觉的话 最好别知道
Not if you want to sleep tonight.
你最近怎么样
What's up with you?
还在跟那个康妮交往吗
Still dating that Connie?
对 没错
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
其实 我想跟你聊的就是她的事
Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
有情况啊 我可以查查她
Oh-oh. I can check into things,
但如果你觉得她在撒谎
but if you think she's lying,
那她八成就是在撒谎
she probably is.
不不 不是这个
No, no, that's not it.
那这个建议也很有用
Oh. Well, still good life advice.
你对那些后面藏着老虎机的店了解多少
Well, what do you know about these backroom slot machine places?
怎么 你想在你店里放一台吗
Why? You thinking of putting one in your store?
不不不
No. Uh-uh.
不是 其实我是帮康妮问的
No, actually, I'm asking for Connie,
因为她对这个有点兴趣
'cause she's kind of interested.
那些地方无伤大雅
Hmm. Those places are harmless.
我们睁一只眼闭一只眼
We look the other way.
这么说我就放心了
Well, that's good to know.
还有什么法律是可以违反的吗
So what other laws are okay to break?
肯定不是"把毒品藏在菊花里"这一条
Not hiding drugs in your keister.
那个小丑怎么想的啊
What was that clown thinking?
他们搜到的时候 有五彩纸屑喷出来吗
When they found it, did confetti shoot out?
谢尔顿 拜托 我需要私人空间
Sheldon, come on, I need my own space.
但我们一直共用房♥间
But we've always shared a room.
我现在是少女了
I'm a young lady now.
我觉得你没变啊
You seem the same to me.
我在穿少女[训练]内衣了
I have a training bra.
等你完成训练 再跟我说吧
When you complete your training, get back to me.
你自己也想要私人空间吧
You know you want privacy, too.
要是我所有的火车模型
I suppose it would be nice
和科学仪器都在这的话 应该也不错
to have all my trains and science equipment in here.
很好 就这么定了
Great. It's settled.
这里就会成为我的孤独堡垒
It would be like my Fortress of Solitude.
漫画中 超人位于北极的秘密基地
多好啊
Good for you.
-或是我的蝙蝠洞 -嘘
- Or my Bat Cave. - Shh!
蝙蝠侠的秘密基地
但我不喜欢洞穴
Although I don't care for caves.
也不喜欢蝙蝠
Or bats.
我觉得还是孤独堡垒...
I suppose Fortress of Solitude...
-我要用我的少女内衣勒死你 -晚安
- I'm gonna choke you with my bra. - Good night.
要帮忙吗
Want some help?
你打算收我钱吗
You gonna charge me money?
当我没说
Never mind.
你能不能等中场休息的时候再搬
Any chance this could wait till halftime?
我马上就搬完了
I'll be done in a second.
触地得分
Touchdown!
-你在干嘛 -搬我的东西
- What are you doing? -Moving my stuff.
但我们还没讨论东西该归谁呢
But we haven't discussed who gets what yet.
我拿我的东西 你拿你的 完事了
I get my stuff. You get your stuff. Done.
还有共同财产呢
There's community property.
我们一起住了十多年
We've lived together for over ten years.
在某些州 我们都算结婚了
In some states, we'd be considered married.
好恶心
Gross.
法律不是我定的 我只是知道全都
I don't make the rules. I just know them all.
我要怎么做你才能别逼逼
What do I have to do to get this over with?
我们只需要商量好东西怎么分
We just need to agree upon who gets which items.
好吧 我陪你分 就当是送你的离别礼物
Fine. As my farewell gift to you, let's do your dumb thing.
你看 当你既刻薄又亲切的时候
See, when you're mean and nice at the same time,
我就很困惑
it's confusing.
怪我咯 蠢货
Too bad, doofus.
好多了 谢谢
Better, thank you.
好的 谢谢 一会见
Okay, thanks. I'll see you in a bit.
切特会过来走完交易最后步骤
Chet's gonna swing by and finalize the deal.
等等 他要来这吗
Wait, he's coming over here?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
这是场完全见不得光的交易
Well, this is a very shady transaction.
应该在一个桥底下
I mean, it should be taking place under a bridge
或者哪里的停车场交易
or in a parking lot somewhere.
我就把现金支票给他
I'm handing him a cashier's check.
他把钥匙给我
He's giving me the keys.
他会知道你住哪的
He's gonna know where you live.
我在黄页上 想找到我也不难
I'm in the phone book. I'm not hard to find.
要是他拿了支票
Well, what if he grabs the check
逃跑了怎么办
and just skedaddles out of here?
他和我们年龄相仿
He's our age.
跑不动的
He isn't skedaddling anywhere.
随你便吧
Ah, whatever you say.
这场面不像老警♥匪♥剧里演的那样你是不是很失望
Are you disappointed this isn't more like some old cop show?
我以前很爱《洛克福德档案》
I loved Rockford Files.
我跟你说 等他来了
Well, I tell you what, when he gets here,
你就是我的打手
you're my muscle.
要是出了什么岔子 你就出手
If anything goes sideways, you jump in.
你看 这才像话嘛
See, now you're talking.
我会站在你身后然后掰手指
I'll stand behind you and I'll crack my knuckles.
掰你那有关节炎的手指吗
With your arthritis?
只在雨天才恶化
It's only bad when it rains.
下一项 一个天美时牌的闹钟
Next, one Timex brand alarm clock.
归你
It's yours.
你确定吗 它的外壳可是流行的仿木材质
Are you sure? It has a stylish faux-wood finish.
-好吧 我要了 -别啊
- Fine, I'll take it. - Aw.
-所以你想要吗 -是的
- So you want it? - Yes.
-那归你了 -谢谢
- It's yours. - Thank you.
下一项 一个实用且有教育意义的世界地图垃圾桶
Next, one useful yet educational map of the world trash can.
我知道你打的什么主意
I know what you're doing.
是啊 我在细致严谨地处理这些东西
Yes, I'm being thorough about these things
这样我们以后就不会因此吵架了
so we don't fight about them down the line.
你现在就是在拖时间
What you're doing is dragging this out
因为你不想我搬走
because you don't want me to leave.
-不 我没有 -你就是
- No, I'm not. - Yes, you are.
你知道"无稽之谈"这个词吗
Do you know the phrase "pish posh"?
不知道 我也不想知道
No, and I don't want to.
这个词源于英国
It's British, and it's used
当某人的观点很荒谬时就用这个词
when someone's opinions are absurd.
你现在是在逼我用这个词
And you're forcing me to use it.
无稽之谈
Pish posh!
更地道一点的话
Or, more authentically,
应该说无稽之谈[英音]
pish posh!
我受够了
I'm done.
我知道什么该归我 我要拿走了
I know what's mine, and I'm taking it.
某天她对她的第一任丈夫
One day she said the same thing
说了同样的话
to her first husband.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表