剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
I found it quite compelling.
那个星球每两千年
A planet that only experiences nightfall
才出现一次黑夜
once every 2,000 years.
一旦出现 众人便为之疯狂 太妙了
And once it does, it drives everyone mad. Brilliant.
科学家和虔诚信徒
I found the tension between the scientists
之间的冲突
and the religious cultists reminiscent of
让人联想到我家晚餐时间的对话
some dinnertime conversations at my house.
你有什么看法 康妮
What did you think, Connie?
你不喜欢吗
You didn't like it?
我不用看发生在
I don't need a story
外太空星球的故事
set on some outer space planet
也知道改变会让人惊慌失措
to tell me that people freak out about change.
有意思
Interesting.
当年女人开始穿裤子 去上班时
People lost it when women started wearing pants
人们就疯了
and getting jobs.
每个人遇到屁大的事都会反应过激
Everybody just overreacts to everything.
这番言论是因为巴拉德教练生气并和你分手了吗
Is this because Coach Ballard got upset and broke up with you?
不是
No.
你们分手了吗
You two broke up?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
真是个坏消息
Terrible news.
噩耗啊 噩耗
Terrible. Terrible.
没事 我已经放下了
It's okay. I'm over it.
-太棒了 -好极啦
- Excellent. - Great.
瞧我们四个 聊阿西莫夫聊得热火朝天
Look at the four of us talking about Isaac Asimov.
我怎么那么失礼 康妮
How rude of me, Connie.
你想来杯饮料吗
Can I offer you a beverage?
-汽水 水 果汁 -不用了
- Soda, water, Snapple? - I'm fine.
我要一瓶果汁
I'd take a Snapple.
你知道冰箱在哪 自己拿
You know where the fridge is.
我们能继续讨论书了吗
Can we get back to the book?
康妮 我很想再听听
Yes, Connie, I'd love to hear
你的见解
more of your thoughts on it.
我说完了
I think I've said my piece.
我有一些读后感
I have some thoughts.
等会有机会再听你说
And we'll get to those in due time.
你不觉得阿西莫夫成功描写出
Don't you think Asimov did a remarkable job
黑夜来临前的诗意恐慌氛围吗
of capturing the poetic terror of the coming darkness?
我好像没这感觉
I'm not sure I got that.
你听这一段
Oh, listen to this.
"暮色愈发真实
"Dusk, like a palpable entity,
它慢慢笼罩了整个房♥间 而宛如跳舞般
entered the room, and the dancing circle of yellow lights
摇曳的火把光晕 与渐浓的灰暗世界对比下
about the torches etched itself into ever-sharper distinction
铭刻出前所未有的耀眼光芒"
against the gathering grayness beyond."
深刻
Powerful.
可不是吗
Wasn't it?
我要去杰夫牧师家了
I'm going to Pastor Jeff's.
好的 祝顺利
Oh, uh, okay. Good luck.
有需要就打给我
Call if you need anything.
好
Yeah.
我有个想法 如果你乐意
You know, I was thinking, if you want,
你可以把宝宝带来咱们家 会很好玩的
you could bring the baby here. That could be fun.
带到没做宝宝防撞措施的屋里吗
To a house that isn't babyproofed?
那样做太不负责了吧
That seems irresponsible.
喂
Hello?
是我 戴尔
Hi, it's Dale.
听着 你得告诉你♥爸♥爸
Listen, you gotta tell your dad.
我迟早会说的
Well, I will, eventually.
你不说我就要去说了
Well, if you don't, I'm gonna.
我还需要点时间想清楚
I just need more time to figure things out.
你♥爸♥来我这打探消息
Well, your dad's sniffing around here,
他问了很多问题
he's asking a lot of questions.
什么样的问题
What kind of questions?
比如你为什么找我倾诉 而不是找他
Like why are you talking to me instead of him?
他干嘛在意这个
Why does he care?
-他内心受伤了 -好诡异
- His feelings are hurt. - That's weird.
我也觉得 毕竟跟你谈心又不是开心事
I know. 'Cause talking to you ain't great.
你能帮我一下吗
Can I get a hand with something?
好 我得挂了 爱你妈妈 再见
Yeah. Oh, gotta go. I love you, Mom. Bye-bye.
你妈还活着吗
Your mom's still alive?
"发疯确实很可怕 知道自己要发疯就更可怕
"It was very horrible to go mad and know that you were going mad.
知道片刻之后 你的肉体仍将存在
to know that in a little minute, you would be here physically,
然而你的精神和心灵
And yet all the real essence
将要死亡 并被黑暗的疯狂所吞噬"
would be dead and drowned in the black madness."
精彩至极
Bravo.
现在我想朗诵一段
Now I would like to read
我在书里最喜欢的段落
one of my favorite passages from the book.
我今天的阿西莫夫含量已经超标了
I feel like I am all Asimov'd out.
-我们走吧 -好吧
- Let's hit the road. - Very well.
下一次读书会就由我的朗诵开始
We can kick off the next meeting with it.
要不我烤点曲奇吧
Perhaps I can bake some cookies.
我厨艺不错的
I'm handy in the kitchen, you know.
我吃过 太干了
I've had them, and they're dry.
爸爸在家吗
Dad around?
他还在上班 有什么事我能帮你解决吗
He's still at work. Anything I can help you with?
不 我就想跟他谈谈
No, I just need to talk to him.
我绝对不要再去当冤大头了
I am never doing that again.
-宝宝没事吧 -没事
- Is the baby okay? - Yeah.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
小宝宝最讨厌了
Babies are the worst.
就是这么回事
That's what's going on.
她第一次帮人看娃
She babysat for the first time.
也是最后一次
And the last time.
没你说的那么严重吧
Oh, I'm sure it wasn't that bad.
你看看我的惨状
Look at this.
食物 奶粉 呕吐物 尿
Food, powder, vomit, pee.
这坨你就别问了
You don't want to know.
你就该打给我
You should have called me.
几时打 我一分钟都没闲下来过
When? I didn't have a minute to myself.
你说得太对了
You were so right.
我机智倒不是这件事的重点啦
Well, it's not about me being right.
我要先冲澡再泡澡才能洗干净
I need a shower and a bath.
谁再顾娃谁是狗
Never again!
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
打死我都不再去
Never again!
希望你和我一样享受刚才的读书会
I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.
我还好
Not exactly.
-为什么 -你还问
- Why? - Why?
饥渴二人组听说我恢复单身后
After Frick and Frack found out I was single,
立刻殷勤到飞起
they got all weird.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们只聊了阿西莫夫话题而已
All they did was discuss Asimov.
你说是就是吧 可能是我误会了
Sure. Maybe I misread the situation.
你居然利用我们的读书会泡康妮
I can't believe you'd use our book club to hit on Connie.
难道你没有吗 曲奇队长
And you didn't, Captain Cookies?
如果我们都要追求她
All right, if we're both gonna pursue her,
-先约法三章 -好啊
- let's lay down some ground rules. - Fair enough.
还有 我烤的姜饼湿润又松化
And my ginger snaps are moist and delicious!
你就自欺欺人吧
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
不过听到你们的热烈讨论
But hearing you boys go on about it
确实让我想起了你姥爷
did remind me of Pop Pop.
他以前常说什么
What did he used to say?
可惜我记不得了
I wish I could remember.
不过他会很兴奋 和你一样
But he did get all excited about it, like you.
至少我可以跟斯特吉斯博士和林克莱特博士
Well, at least I have Dr. Sturgis and Dr. Linkletter
分享我的热忱
to share my enthusiasm.
第一条规矩 不准为了取悦康妮
Rule number one, no badmouthing each other
诋毁对方
to gain favor with Connie.
同意 不管结果如何
Agreed. And whatever happens,
都不能影响到我们的工作关系
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表