剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年
谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
-到了 -这是什么地方
- Here we are. - What is this?
宿舍 以后是你的了
The dorm room. It's all yours.
你可在这自习 睡觉 爱干嘛都行
Now you can study, take naps, do whatever you want.
没人住这里吗
No one's living here?
本来有个印度来的交换生
Well, we had an Indian exchange student,
后来他爱上了我们这的烧烤
but he developed a taste for barbecue,
他的父母就逼他回国了
so his parents made him go home.
等等 他在家里与学校都有房♥间吗
Wait, he has a room here and at school?
你有自己的房♥间 我从小到大都没有
You have your own room. I never had that growing up.
后来去当兵住大通铺 之后就跟你妈结婚了
And then I was in the barracks, and then I married your mother.
真惨
Dang.
是啊 可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
刚才不是才说要知福惜福吗
What happened to appreciating what you have?
对对对
Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah.
等等 你还是单人房♥吗
Wait, you have a single?
而你甚至都不在这里睡觉
And you don't even sleep here?
我有时候会睡个午觉啦
Well, sometimes I take naps,
但那床垫有点高低不平
but that mattress is lumpy, lumpy.
我开始享受大学生活的好处
I was learning to enjoy the perks of university life,
比如有自己的房♥间可以学习与午睡
including a dorm to study and nap in.
而且因为是大学
And since this was college,
我带女生进我房♥里也是被允许的
I was even allowed to have girls in my room.
好啦 干干净净整整齐齐
Here we go. Nice and clean.
你是用无味洗衣精洗的吧
Did you use the unscented detergent?
你自己有鼻子 来闻就知道了
You've got a nose. Sniff it yourself.
我甚至有自己的浴室
I even had my own bathroom,
里面的空间非常适合让我存放
which gave me the perfect place to store
我令人叹为观止的防晒霜与防虫液收藏
my impressive collection of sunscreens and bug repellents.
但有一件事我始终受不了
However, one thing I would never get used to
那就是大学生对大声公放摇滚乐的热爱
was college students' love of blasting rock and roll music.
你是谁
Uh, who are you?
我的宿舍在你们隔壁
I'm in the room next door.
你是那个小天才
Oh, you're that smart kid.
谁啊
Who is it?
隔壁的小天才
That smart kid.
-请他进来啊 -要进来吗
- Tell him to come in. - Want to come in?
-不了 我是来抱怨的 -他是来抱怨的
- No, I'm here to complain.- He's here to complain.
-那别让他进来了 -你不准进
- Then don't let him in. - You can't come in.
我想学习 可是你们的音乐真的太吵了
I'm trying to study, and your loud music is very distracting.
-你是说游戏吗 -什么"游戏"
- You mean the game? - "The game"?
我对这年头的艺人名字不是太熟
I'm not up on today's one-named pop stars.
不是啦 是游戏机的游戏
No. It's a video game.
你们有游戏啊
You have video games?
很多啊 你也玩吗
A bunch. You play?
我姥姥跟我通关过《阿迪拉传说》
My meemaw and I beat Quest of Adeera.
兄弟 这孩子通关过阿迪拉
Dude, this kid beat Adeera.
-那叫他进来吧 -进来吧
- Well, tell him to come in. - Come in.
-你好啊 -你好啊 兄弟
- Hello. - What's up, homey?
你为什么会贴罗塞塔石碑的海报
Why do you have a Rosetta stone poster?
我是语言学专业的
Linguistics major.
坐啊 我死了换你
Sit. You can play next.
所以... 你几岁啊
So, how old are you?
12岁
Twelve.
-哇靠 -大学居然允许你自己住吗
- Damn. - And they let you live here by yourself?
那房♥间只是我白天自习时用
That room's just for during the day to study.
我好像看到有女人进出啊
Didn't I see some lady in there?
一定是我妈妈吧
That must've been my mom.
兄弟 他妈妈很辣啊
Dude, his mom is hot.
你有毛病啊 你别理他
What is wrong with you? Don't listen to him.
他觉得任何还有脉搏的女人都很辣
He thinks any female with a pulse is hot.
我不觉得你妈妈辣啊
I don't think your mom is hot.
恭喜你 你比他还成熟
Congratulations, you're more mature than him.
别难过 我比大多数人都成熟
Don't feel bad. I'm more mature than most people.
轮到你了
You're up.
大人与老人一直都对我没抵抗力
Grown-ups and the elderly had always liked me,
现在我还成功打进大学生市场
and now I had won over undergrads.
就像受人喜爱的桌游
Like a beloved board game,
9到90岁都爱不释手
I'm fun for ages nine to 90.
这价钱真是吓死人啊
Oh, look at these prices.
这衣服我都能自己给米希做出来
I could make this dress for Missy.
姥姥 你快阻止她
Meemaw, make her stop.
收手吧 玛丽 你家已经有一个受人欺负的娃了
Come on, Mary. You already got one kid that gets picked on.
真好看
Oh, cute.
有点太短了吧
Oh, it's a little short.
人家就是设计这长度啊
It's supposed to be this length.
很可爱好吗
It's adorable.
谢谢
Thank you.
还能再拉下来一点吗
Does it come down any?
妈
Mom.
别这样 玛丽 没问题的
Come on, Mary, it's fine.
我是不会给你买♥♥的
Well, you're not getting it.
我的朋友们都这么打扮
All my friends dress like this.
手臂放下 我要测一下
Arms by your sides. I want to measure.
你看 裙摆没有过你的指尖
See? It's shorter than your fingertips.
这是在搞什么
What the hell is happening?
-她想毁了我的人生 -学校着装规范
- She wants to ruin my life. - The school dress code
下半身的衣物长度必须超过指尖
says that all bottoms must extend past the fingertips.
差不多了 而且学校又不检查
It's close enough, and they don't even check.
我才不要浪费钱
Well, I am not wasting good money
买♥♥你不能穿去学校的衣服
on something that you can't wear to school.
那我周末才穿
Then I'll wear it on weekends.
去试别件
Go try on something else.
我给她买♥♥ 我不介意浪费我的钱
I'll get it for her. I don't mind wasting my money.
拜托嘛
Please?
行
Fine.
但你不准穿去学校
But you are not wearing it to school,
穿的时候也必须穿裤♥袜♥
and you are not wearing it without tights.
爱你
Love you.
是我付钱的好吗
Hey, I'm the one paying for it.
更爱你
Love you more.
听到没啊
Hear that?
-汤姆 你有事找我吗 -是的
- Hey, Tom. You wanted to see me? - Yeah.
你把门关上来坐下
Why don't you shut the door and have a seat.
还得关门啊
The door?
肯定不是什么好事
This can't be good.
是这样的
Uh, look,
你知道你的队伍今年表现不佳吧
you know your team didn't have a great year.
-我知道 -我也知道
- I'm aware. - I'm aware, too,
因为我去哪都能听到别人说
'cause I've been hearing about it everywhere.
无论是超♥市♥ 加油站 还是理发厅
The grocery store, gas station, barbershop.
而且我才待个30秒左右呢 乔治
And I'm only in there, like, 30 seconds, George.
我知道很多人不满意
I know people are upset,
我们会触底反弹的
but we're gonna turn things around.
听我说 我也支持你
Look, I'm on your side.
但球队后援会掏出草叉想找个战犯了
But you should know the boosters got pitchforks out.
只是比喻 虽然的确有成员是粮草店老板
Not literally, but Charlie Dean owns that feed store, so...
-你的意思是我要丢工作了吗 -没有
- Are you saying I'm losing my job? - No.
才没有呢 我的意思只是你得安抚群众情绪
No, no, I'm saying you just got some fires to put out.
-是要我怎么样啊 -去跟后援会的人谈啊
- Well, what am I supposed to do? - Talk to the boosters.
给他们来点信心喊话
Tell 'em something encouraging.
行 懂了
Yeah. Got it.
态度最好是破釜沉舟 不成功就走人
And say it like your job depends on it.
不是要你下台谢罪
Not that it does.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表