剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我认为她在那个时候有所准备是我的功劳
I like to think I prepared her for that moment.
我在想用暗红色 像地下酒吧一样
So I'm thinking dark red, like a speakeasy.
可以在那个角落搞个小吧台
And maybe a little bar in the corner.
那你需要一个卖♥♥酒执照
Well, you're gonna need a liquor license.
对对对 我可不想在我这个
Oh, right. 'Cause I don't want to break the law
非法赌场里违法啊
in my illegal gambling room.
这里是我的卧室区 用来睡觉之类的
Over here is my bedroom area, for sleeping and whatnot.
那是我的健身房♥
That's my gym.
最后是厨房♥和厕所
And last but not least, kitchen and bathroom.
小乔治 不要把水池当厕所
Georgie, do not use that sink as a bathroom.
别紧张 只用来小便
Relax. Just number one.
好了
There you go.
那些海报贴在那面墙上
Okay, these posters go on that wall.
那张贴在床头墙上
That poster goes over the bed.
我又不是你的搬家小弟
I'm not your moving man.
你说得对 我长大了
You're right, I'm growing up.
不可能永远做爸爸的小公主
Guess I can't be Daddy's little girl forever.
哪张贴床头墙上
Which one goes over the bed?
新街边男孩那张
Um, New Kids.
首先就是要置办更高级的椅子
First thing I'm gonna do is get better chairs.
如果待得舒服 大家就会待更久花更多钱
If people are comfy, they'll stay longer and spend more.
如果这椅子是某人的幸运座椅呢
Well, what if it's someone's lucky chair?
他们在洗衣店后面赌博
They're gambling in the back of a Laundromat.
你觉得他们幸运吗
Does that sound lucky to you?
我在想把那面旗子挂在那扇窗户上
I'm thinking I'll put the flag over that window
保护隐私
for, you know, privacy.
你想的话 我可以缝几片窗帘
If you want, I could sew some curtains,
让这更有家的样子
make it look homey.
很好 女孩们会喜欢的
Nice. Girls will eat that up.
用旗子就挺好
Flag is fine.
-给你忙坏了吧 -是啊
- Well, you been busy. - Yes.
-这里的东西都是你自己弄的吗 -是的
- You get this in here all by yourself? - Yes.
-怎么弄的 -用科学
- How? - Science.
看起来不错
Well, it looks good.
我知道啊 现在我睡觉闭眼前
I know. Now trains will be the last thing I see
最后看到的
before I go to sleep,
和我醒来睁眼第一个看到的都会是火车
and the first thing I see when I wake up.
好棒哦
Great.
如果我半夜睡得不安稳
If I stir in the middle of the night,
你知道我会看见什么吗
you know what I'll see?
-火车吗 -火车
- Trains? - Trains.
你高兴就好
Well... as long as you're happy.
我很明显是欣喜若狂
Oh, I'm happy.
-你最好去看看谢尔顿 -他还好吗
- You might want to check in on Sheldon. - Is he okay?
他刚才微笑了
Well, he was smiling.
怎么个笑法
Smiling how?
大事不妙
Oh, boy.
晚饭准备好了
Hey. Dinner's ready.
我晚点再吃 得先弄完这个
I'll eat later. I have to finish this.
我煮了热狗丁意粉哦
I made spaghetti with hot dogs cut up in it.
我还特别注意把每一片热狗
I even made sure that every piece is
都切成一样大小
the exact same size.
有些事情比热狗片的厚度
Some things are more important than the width
重要多了
of a hot dog slice.
我要是早点知道就好了
And I wish I'd known that sooner.
你还好吗
So, you okay?
我为什么会不好
Why wouldn't I be okay?
最近发生了很多变化
Well, there's a lot of change going on.
我知道你不喜欢改变
I know that's not your favorite.
铁路道口标志到底在哪
Where is that railroad crossing?
你想在房♥间里吃吗
Would you like to eat in here?
我给你盛一盘
I'll make you a plate.
我必须得找到那标志
I have to find that sign.
应该在这箱子里 到底在哪
It should be in this box. Where is it?
我找不到铁路道口标志了
I can't find my railroad crossing sign.
能不能先敲门
Hey, how about knocking?
抱歉 我以前从来不用敲这扇门
Sorry, I've never had to knock on that door before.
现在你得敲了
Well, now you do.
我的火车铁路模型需要那道口标志
I need the crossing sign for my train set.
你有看到过吗
Have you seen it?
没有 我马上有朋友要来
No, and I've got company coming soon.
太好了 多双眼睛帮忙找会很有用
Perfect. An extra set of eyes will be helpful.
是个妹子 你这电灯泡得赶紧闪人
It's a girl, and you need to get out of here.
找不到我不走
I'm not leaving until I find it.
你真是为了那块蠢牌子
Is this really about some dumb sign,
还是只是害怕有属于自己的房♥间
or is about you being scared to have a room to yourself?
自我拥有那套铁路模型以来
That sign has been there for as long as
那块标志就一直立在那里
I've had that railroad set.
可能对你来说无关紧要 但我需要它
It may seem insignificant to you, but I need it.
每个人都只在乎自己
Everyone only cares about themselves.
你开心因为你独占了车♥库♥
You're happy because you got the garage,
米希开心因为她有自己的房♥间了
Missy's happy because she has her own room,
但没人在乎我的烦恼
but no one cares about my problems.
我会帮你找
I'll help you look.
算了吧
Just forget it.
在我痛苦纠结之际 姥姥开始认识到
As I struggled, my meemaw began to realize
在洗衣店后面
the problem with running a gambling den
经营一个赌窝的问题是
in the back of a Laundromat was
赌窝仍然和洗衣店相连
it's still connected to a Laundromat.
我放了五条内♥裤♥进去
I put five pairs of undies in here,
现在只剩四条
and now there are four.
你家机器吃掉了我的内♥裤♥
Your machine ate my undies.
那边角落处就有个失物招领箱
There's a lost and found box right over there in the corner.
要什么就拿什么
Just take all you want.
我才不想要陌生人的内♥裤♥
I don't want a stranger's undies.
那我们就把你的宝贝底裤找出来吧
Then let's find your precious undies.
你看看有多少水钻掉在干衣机里了
Look how many rhinestones fell off in the dryer.
上面就写着"切勿烘干"
It says right here "Do not tumble dry."
老娘才不屑听水洗标使唤
No label's gonna tell me what to do.
我现在没心情听你的德州泼妇发言
I am not in the mood for Texas right now.
你想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
你衣服几码的
Well, what size is yours?
想都别想
No!
营业中
打烊
乐趣终于开始了
Finally the fun begins.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你是康妮·塔克吗
Are you Connie Tucker?
好委屈好难过
Well, this sucks.
下一站 梅德福
Next stop, Medford.
没必要停车 继续开
That won't be necessary. Keep going.
可是先生 你的家人等着上车
But, sir, your family's waiting to board.
我知道 继续开
I'm aware. Drive on.
但先生...
But, sir...
我不需要他们 我一个人也好好的
I don't need them. I'm fine on my own.
不准停车
Do not stop this train.
-关掉 -不要
- Turn it off. - No.
我已经被这噪音吵了一小时 关掉
I've been listening to it for an hour; turn it off.
这是我房♥间 我想干什么都行
It's my room, I can do what I want.
真的吗 那我回敬你
Oh, really? Let's see how you like it.
到底在搞什么
What the hell's going on?!
米希想惹恼我
Missy's trying to annoy me.
因为他不肯关掉他的破火车
'Cause he won't turn his stupid train off.
你俩太离谱了 通通关掉
You two are unbelievable. Everything off.
-可是 是他先动的手 -立刻关掉
- But he started it. - Now!
你们不是都睁一只眼闭一只眼吗
I thought y'all looked the other way.
本来是的 但我要竞选警长
We do, but I'm running for sheriff,
这能给我的警绩大加分
and this will make my campaign pop.
但你和戴尔是好哥们啊
But you and Dale are buddies.
所以我会网开一面 不逮捕你
That's why I'm not arresting you.
把我也拍进去
Hey, get one with me in it.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表