剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少
年
谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
你好 我是谢尔顿·库珀 欢迎收看
Hello. I'm Sheldon Cooper, and this is
《谢尔顿·库珀为何该去上大学》
Why Sheldon Cooper Should Go to College.
我坚信我已经准备好
I firmly believe that I'm ready
进入学术生涯的下一阶段
for this next step in my academic life.
我们的宝贝要去上大学了
I guess our baby's going to college.
我不想结婚又怎么样 又不是针对你
So I don't want to get married. It's nothing personal.
我为你和你家人付出了那么多
After everything that I've done for you and your family.
你赏我外孙一份工作 我就得以身相许吗
You give my grandson a job so I'm supposed to marry you?
就当我没求过婚吧
Well, you can forget I even asked.
惨了
Oh, no.
我闯祸了
I screwed up.
你被炒了
You're fired.
竟敢炒我外孙鱿鱼
Here's for firing my grandson.
狗逼
Jackass!
我一直都不懂为什么学生们
I never understood why kids didn't like
都怕被叫去校长办公室
being sent to the principal's office.
我一直都很喜欢啊
I thought it was great.
谢尔顿 你是个无比出色的少年
Sheldon, you are a remarkable young man.
谢谢 你也是个十分出色的老年人
Thanks, and you're a remarkable old man.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
你确定他学分都修够了吗
So you sure he's got all the credits he needs?
对啊 作业与大学预修课程考试
Yeah, between his coursework and his AP tests,
他的分数统统达标了
he's met all of his academic requirements.
他甚至连体育课成绩都不错
He even managed to get a good grade in P.E.
我靠着举报有学生
I earned extra credit snitching on kids
躲在器具室后面抽烟得到了额外学分
who were smoking behind the equipment shed.
我一整年都不用自己掏钱买♥♥烟了
I don't have to buy cigarettes for a year.
所以他真的可以毕业了吗
So he's really good to graduate?
当然 我跟你们说
He sure is. I got to tell ya,
通常读两年就离校的学生
usually when kids leave school after two years,
都不是为了去上大学
it's not for college.
都是要么入狱 要么怀孕
It's for prison or pregnancy.
凭着小乔治与米希 我家或许可以达成大三元
Well, between Georgie and Missy, we may hit the trifecta.
乔治
George!
我又没有希望发生这种事
Well, I'm not rooting for it.
我只是说有这种可能罢了
It's just a thing that could happen.
另外还有一件事
One other bit of business.
你提早毕业而且成绩又是第一
Since you're graduating early, and you're top of the class,
你会是优秀毕业生致辞代表
that makes you our valedictorian.
厉害啊 儿子
Way to go, buddy!
宝贝 我真为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you, baby.
感觉你挺意外啊
You seem surprised.
这可是挺了不起的成就呢
Well, it's quite an accomplishment.
在这所学校里当第一吗
Being top of the class in this school?
还好吧
I don't think so.
我们绝对会想死你的
We're really gonna miss you.
我在想 我要离开你一定很难受吧
I imagine my leaving will be hard for you.
是是是 跟个小屁孩当好朋友
Oh, yeah, being best friends
真的"增加"了我泡妞的成功率呢
with a little kid really boosted my game with the ladies.
不意外 我就是很好的聊天素材
Makes sense. I'm a conversation starter.
你就往好处想 你可以自己独占这张桌子
Just think. You'll have this table all to yourself.
其实呢 我加入了爵士乐队
Actually, I joined the jazz band.
乐队的人在食堂有专属的桌子呢
Those guys have their own table in the cafeteria.
他们蛮酷的
They're pretty cool.
鼓手还蓄了山羊胡呢
The drummer's even got a goatee.
我很庆幸我是在你染上毒瘾前认识的你
Well, I'm glad I knew you before you became a heroin addict.
我的护目镜呢
Where are my safety goggles?
我今天没带橙子 不会剥皮喷汁
I don't have no orange today.
不是 我晚点有实验课
No, I have a lab later.
跟大家一样 用教室里提供的那种就行了
Just use the room goggles like everyone else.
冒着染上眉毛虱的风险吗
And risk eyebrow lice?
丹 头虱可不只喜欢头顶的毛发啊
They don't just like head hair, Tam.
一定是落在我储物柜了
They must be in my locker.
不准偷吃我的花生酱棉花糖三明治
Don't eat my fluffernutter!
不会的
I won't.
还"不许偷吃"咧
"Don't eat my fluffernutter."
您好
Hello.
谢谢你愿意见我
Thank you for seeing me.
等完事之后你可能就会后悔了
You might not be so happy I did by the time we're done.
我想先从跟你道歉开始
All right, let me start by saying that I owe you an apology.
你也可以道完歉就结束
You can finish with an apology, too.
抱歉我们之前吵架 我...
I'm sorry we had a fight. I'm...
我很对不起我当时发了脾气
I'm really sorry I lost my temper,
也很对不起我把气撒在小乔治身上
and I'm very sorry that I took it out on Georgie.
的确是很不地道
That wasn't great.
但我想让你知道我在试着改变
But I want you to know that I'm trying to change.
因为常言道"狗改得了吃屎"
'Cause that's what people do-- they change.
我是说认真的 我很烦当个暴脾气的死老头了
I mean it. You know, I'm tired of being a cranky old bastard.
对你身边的其他人来说也很烦啊
It's tiring for everybody else, too.
你能不能别这样
Would you please?
抱歉 你继续
Sorry. Go ahead.
我在承认我的错 我以前从来不会这么做
I'm admitting I was wrong, and that's not something I do.
你想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
再给我一次机会
One more chance.
再说吧
I don't know.
别这样嘛
Oh, come on.
我跑了三家不同的店才找到这些紫色的花
I went to three stores to find these purple flowers.
是挺漂亮的啊
They are pretty.
但没有你漂亮
They're not as pretty as you.
太老套了吧
Oh, God.
安全别针 安全剪刀
Safety pins, safety scissors,
但是没有护目镜
no safety goggles.
不知道你有没有看到一副护目镜
Did you happen to see a pair of safety goggles?
谢尔顿 我们这里在考试
Sheldon, we're in the middle of a test.
对不起
Sorry.
我不能跟你说答案是什么
I can't give you the answer,
但是你的答案差太远了
but what you have is not even close.
出去
Out!
这种事常有啦
These things happen.
我妈妈也是在很年轻的时候怀上的我
My mother had me when she was young.
抱歉打扰了 我找不到我的护目镜
Sorry to interrupt. I can't find my safety goggles.
不在这里
Well, they're not here.
我一定得找到
I have to find them.
这世上最重要的就是要用防护措施
Nothing's more important than protection!
爸爸 你得带我回家一趟
Dad, you need to take me home.
为什么 出了什么事
Why? What's the matter?
我找不到我的护目镜 走吧
I don't have my safety goggles. Let's go.
谢尔顿 我在忙
Sheldon, I'm busy.
你只是在看电视啊
You're just watching TV.
我是在为比赛做复盘
I'm reviewing game tape.
那你已经知道结局是怎么样了 我去车旁等你
So you know how it ends. I'll meet you at the car.
谢尔顿 我不要载你回家
Sheldon, I'm not driving you home.
我20分钟后得带队训练
I got practice in 20 minutes.
那你打给妈妈 让妈妈帮我送来
Then call Mom and tell her to bring them to me.
她也在工作
She's working, too.
但我需要用护目镜
But I need my goggles!
那就用教室里提供的
Then use the ones in class.
我也不想听你说什么眉毛虱
And I don't want to hear about eyebrow lice.
教室提供的 我戴起来太大了
The ones in class are too big for me.
万一它掉了 然后我眼睛受伤了呢
What if they fall off and something happens to my eyes?
如果我瞎了 我就会需要导盲犬
If I go blind, I'll need a Seeing Eye dog,
但是我怕狗
and I'm scared of dogs.
你打算去上大学的时候也这么闹吗
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表