剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
有些人天生就是爱操心
Some people are just natural-born worriers.
比如我妈就是这样
My mother, for example,
连我坐在床上什么都不干
could whip herself into a frenzy
她都能把自己搞到紧张兮兮
even if I were sitting on my bed doing nothing.
谢利
Shelly?
谢利
Shelly?
你还好吧
Everything okay?
很好啊 怎么了
Hunky-dory. Why?
你把自己弄得像被绑♥架♥的人♥质♥
Well, you're kind of dressed like you kidnapped yourself.
我在尝试封闭五感啦
Oh, I'm trying to block out sensory input.
我判断一些问题时碰到了瓶颈
I hit a roadblock determining
就是虚粒子有没有固定质量
whether virtual particles have a fixed mass
以及它有没有违反♥动♥量守恒定律
or violate momentum conservation.
但我想起来尼古拉·特斯拉相信
But then I remembered that Nikola Tesla believed
独处是创意的摇篮
that isolation is where ideas are born.
谁是尼古拉·特斯拉
Who's Nikola Tesla?
20世纪最有成就的科学家之一
One of the most prolific scientists of the 20th century.
好吧
Okay.
那...
And, um...
我就好奇随口一问
just out of curiosity,
那他是有多"独处"呢
how isolated was he?
非常
Oh, highly.
他觉得人与人之间的接触令他恶心
He found human contact revolting.
你不觉得他那样的生活很孤单吗
Well, that's kind of a lonely way to live, don't you think?
他也没有完全无依无靠啦
Well, he wasn't entirely alone.
在他生命的尾声 他跟一只褐鸽
At the end of his life, he became good friends
成为了好朋友
with a brown pigeon.
真棒啊
Great.
您慢走
See ya.
斯特吉斯博士有联络你吗
Have you heard from Dr. Sturgis at all?
没有
No.
你敢相信医院居然
Can you believe the hospital's
还不放他走 要留院观察吗
still holding him for observation?
你说呢
Can't you?
这个嘛...
Well...
我好像刚感觉到一颗中微子
I think I just felt a neutrino.
刚才那一颗好像穿过我裤子了
That one went right through my pants.
你的花♥园♥有蟋蟀草
You have goosegrass.
想要草皮好看
And you can't have a nice lawn
就不能有蟋蟀草
if you have goosegrass.
我很担心他嘛
I mean, I'm worried about him.
我不知道他到底是严重还是不严重
I don't know how serious this is.
你们两个在一起的这一整年
The whole year you were together...
你有看出任何...
did you see any, um...
不对头的地方吗
warning signs?
没 没什么特别的
No. Not really.
我以为他只是另一个...
I just thought he was another...
你懂的
you know,
像谢尔顿一样可爱又古怪的书呆子
cute, quirky egghead like Sheldon.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
你打算什么时候告诉谢尔顿 约翰的情况
when are you gonna tell Sheldon the truth about John?
等到对的时机吧
Mm. When the time is right.
所以他还认为约翰是去治接吻病了吗
So he still thinks he's being treated for mono?
我得说一个有高度传染性的病
I had to come up with something contagious
他才不会想去探病嘛
so he wouldn't want to visit.
高招
Smart.
客气客气
Thank you.
你很会骗人啊
You're good at lying.
你应该多多骗人
You should do it more often.
我觉得你的耳环挺好看的
I like your earrings.
你看 当你在自家达阵区前被人擒抱拦截
All right, see, when you get tackled in your own end zone,
另一队就得到两分并得到球权
the other team gets two points and the ball.
这叫安全分
That's called a safety.
我还以为是某位子的球员叫强♥卫♥[安全分]
I thought one of the players was a safety.
你说的这个也对
Well, that's true, too.
我搞不明白了
I'm confused.
现在你懂我听到你在聊
Now you know how I feel when you talk
少年忍♥者神龟时的感觉了吧
about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
有哪里不懂的
What's confusing?
你需要知道的一切资讯都在这名字里了
Everything you need to know is in the title.
爸
Dad.
你有兴趣发财吗
How would you like to be rich?
一边儿去
Go away.
你难道没有任何一点好奇吗
Aren't you even a little curious?
发财的门路需要我给你钱吗
Does it involve me giving you money?
是的 但是我会回馈给你更多钱啊
Yeah, but then I give you more money back.
多多少
How much more?
多很多
Way more.
你得赶紧投资啊
You got to get in on this.
谢了 我没兴趣
Thanks. I'm not interested.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret it.
拿出来看看吧
Show me.
德州雪球
Texas snow globes.
附近那家卡片礼品店要倒闭了
The card store on Magnolia is going out of business.
这个雪球卖♥♥一块钱一个
They're selling these for one dollar each.
我一个卖♥♥5块 简直跟印钞机一样啊
I sell 'em for five, and the money rolls in.
你就没担心过 卖♥♥这东西的店
Does it worry you that the store selling these things
都要倒闭了吗
is going out of business?
你这人没有远见
You have no vision.
可以放我继续看比赛了吗
Can I get back to the game?
行行行 我也不需要你的钱
Fine. I don't need your money.
我自己有钱
I have my own.
那你还来找我说这个事干嘛
Then why are we having this conversation?
因为我宁愿亏你的钱也不想亏自己的钱啊
'Cause I'd rather lose your money than mine.
看到没
See?
远见
Vision.
我一直认为亚原子粒子的世界
I've always felt the world of subatomic particles
可以做成一个超棒的电子游戏
would make an excellent video game.
多亏了我聪明的大脑
Uh, fortunately, thanks to my brain,
我已经玩上这游戏许多年了
I've been playing it for years.
你个狡猾的渺子
You cheeky little muon,
你自己知道你不该在这区
you know you don't belong there.
别看我 他是你生的仔
Don't look at me. He's your kid.
有人很喜欢雪球啊
Someone likes snow globes.
希望吧 我自己是不想要
I hope so. I don't want 'em.
好的
Okay.
看看都买♥♥了些什么
What do we got here?
《农舍厨房♥菜》
Farmhouse Kitchen.
《加菲猫》漫画
Garfield Hangs Out.
《你孩子心理健康的完全指南》
The Complete Guide to Your Child's Mental...
那个可爱的小书灯 我也要了
Oh, look, that cute little book light-- I'll get that, too.
好的
?Okay.
这本疯孩子的书还要的对吧
You still want the crazy kid book, right?
要
Yeah.
好的
Okay,
52个德州雪球
52 Texas snow globes
总共是
comes to...
55.25块
$55.25.
不能商量一下吗
Can't you do any better?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
你都要倒闭了
You're going out of business
我把这库存都买♥♥下来了
and I'm buying 'em all.
给点折扣吧
Give me a break.
好吧 50块
Okay, $50.
30块吧
$30.
-40块 -35块
- $40. ?- $35.
-成交 -等等
- Deal. ?- No, wait.
32块
$32.
33块
$33.
35块
$35.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表