剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
如果你想看讲比弗利山庄的片子
If you want to see a show about Beverly Hills,
我们就该看《比弗利暴发户》
we should watch Beverly Hillbillies.
那电影可精彩了
That's a show.
是说什么的
What's it about?
想象一下你姥姥搬去加州
Eh... Imagine your meemaw moving to California.
我愿意看这个剧
I'd watch that.
喂
Hello?
谢尔顿 找你的
Sheldon, it's for you.
谁啊
Who is it?
你是谁啊
Who is it?
崔维斯
Travis.
崔维斯是哪位
Who's Travis?
你哪位
Who are you?
谢尔顿的朋友
Friend of Sheldon's.
-真的吗 -真的吗
- Really? - Really?
你好 崔维斯
Hi, Travis.
周一不行 我可以把你排到周三
Monday's no good. I can pencil you in for Wednesday.
没问题
You got it.
再见
Goodbye.
是学校的朋友吗
Is that a friend from school?
算是吧
I suppose.
那很棒啊
Well, that's exciting.
也把人掏空了
And a little exhausting.
最近我不在宿舍时 就让学生们
I've been letting students use my dorm to study
去那里学习 我因此变得很受欢迎
while I'm not there, and it's made me very popular.
你帮助别人是好事啊
It's nice that you're helping people out.
但谁知道交朋友
Yes, but who knew having friends
还得安排那么多时间表
involved so much scheduling?
谢尔顿 有个女生找你
Sheldon, some girl for you.
喂
Hello?
你好 莎拉
Hi, Sarah.
如果你和本非要周三借用房♥间
Well, if you and Ben really need the room on Wednesday,
就得跟崔维斯和艾米商量解决
you're going to have to work it out with Travis and Amy
因为是他们先开口的
because they asked first.
他变得受欢迎了
He's getting popular.
我知道那些孩子为什么想借用他房♥间
I think I might know why those kids want to use his room.
他说用来学习啊
Well, he said for studying.
他们才不是去学习
They ain't studying.
现在就说得通了
Oh, now it makes sense.
你真觉得他们...
You really think they're...
一群血气方刚的大学生在空无一人的宿舍里
A bunch of college kids in an empty dorm room?
我们该告诉他吗
Should we tell him?
我不想告诉他 你想吗
I don't want to tell him. Do you?
-我来告诉他 -不行
- I'll tell him. - No.
-等一下 她自告奋勇呢 -绝对不行
- Okay, hang on, she volunteered. - No.
我们重回70年代啦
Whoa, and the '70s are back.
再加上比吉斯和喇叭裤
All we need are the Bee Gees and bell-bottoms,
这里就成当年传奇的54俱乐部了
and it's Studio 54.
我半句都没听懂 不过好吧
I don't know what any of that means, but all right.
看来你姥姥改变心意 赞同我们了
So, I guess your meemaw came over on our side.
不 她惹毛我了 所以我赏她一个迪斯科球
No. She pissed me off, so now she gets a disco ball.
我可不想被卷入你们的家庭纠纷
I don't want to get caught in the middle of a family squabble.
不用担心 她会知道是我♥干♥的
Oh, don't worry, she'll know it was me.
那我太喜欢这做法了
Then I love it.
比吉斯是什么东东
Now, what's a Bee Gee?
是兄弟组成的歌♥唱组合
It's a brother singing band.
《周末夜狂热》里所有配乐都是他们做的
They did all the music for Saturday Night Fever.
《周末夜狂热》又是什么东东
What's Saturday Night Fever?
靠 我真的老了
Damn, I'm old.
谢利 你忙吗
Hey, Shelly, you busy?
我正在把宿舍时间表做成电子表格
I'm turning my dorm room schedule into a spreadsheet,
好让大家能在学校报名 不要再打给我
so people can sign up at school and stop calling me.
关于这件事...
Yeah, about that...
乔治
George?
我和你妈担心
Y-Your mother and I are worried that
你学校的朋友可能在占你便宜
your friends at school might be taking advantage of you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们使用房♥间的目的
They might not be using it in the...
可能有违你的原意
the spirit that you intended.
他们用来干什么
How are they using it?
玛丽
Mary?
我们担忧那些情侣
We're worried that those couples
不是去那里学习
are not going there to study...
但那是我借房♥间给他们的原因
But that's why I'm lending them the room.
所以我们才担心嘛
And that is why we are concerned.
你意思是他们在里面胡搞瞎搞吗
Are you saying they're using it as a goof-off room?
是的
Yes.
我们就是在说"胡搞瞎搞"
That's exactly what we're saying.
那我们现在就开车过去
Well, let's drive over there right now
抓他们个现行
and catch them in the act.
不要 我们先让他们完事
No! L-Let's just let them finish...
今晚胡搞瞎搞完
goofing off tonight,
明天再制止他们
and we'll put a stop to it tomorrow.
谢谢你们告诉我
Well, thank you for telling me.
我们就觉得该让你知道
We thought that you should know.
那些卑鄙的胡搞份子
Those dirty goof-offs.
这就是克莱姆皮特一家
So those are the Clampetts,
他们从偏远乡下搬去比弗利山庄
and they moved from the backwoods to Beverly Hills.
《90210》的沃什一家是从明尼苏达州搬过去
Oh, in 90210 the Walshes moved from Minnesota.
他们是不是很难融入加州的那些势利小人
They have a hard time fitting in with those California snobs?
-是的 -这家人也一样
- Oh, yeah. - These guys do, too.
基本上就是同一个剧嘛
It's practically the same show.
小乔治人呢
Where's Georgie?
在车♥库♥
In the garage.
-去他妈的迪斯科球 -发生什么了
- Disco ball, my ass. - What's going on?
那里是堂堂地下赌场 不是跳舞的俱乐部
It's a gambling room, not a damn dance club,
这就是我们的矛盾 小乔治
that's what's going on. Georgie!
我想看那个好戏
I want to watch that show.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表