剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年
谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你现在手头上有很多事
You've got a lot going on right now.
或许休息一段时间 好好处理家里的事
Maybe take some time off, focus on things at home.
等等 你是要炒了她吗
Hold on. Are you firing her?
乔治
Hey, George.
什么事
What's up?
我和小乔治在边境遇到点麻烦
Georgie and I ran into a little... problem at the border.
什么边境啊
What border?
美墨边境
The Mexican one.
我们被捕了
We got arrested.
-什么 -谁打来的
- What? - Who is it?
被捕
Arrested?
什么叫他们被捕了
What do you mean, arrested?
我不知道 好像惹到海关吧
I don't know. Some problem with Customs.
-他们两个跑去墨西哥干嘛呢 -我不知道
- What were they doing in Mexico? - I don't know.
他们为什么瞒着我们跑去呢
Why didn't they tell us they were going?
你是要我回答你多少次"我不知道"
How many times I got to say I don't know?
好吧 那你知道什么
All right, what do you know?
他们估计得付一些罚款才能走
Well, they're probably gonna have to pay some fine,
所以他们会需要现金
and-and they're gonna need cash.
我的儿子要在监狱里过夜了吗
My son is gonna be in jail overnight?
你不心疼你妈吗
What about your mother?
她熟门熟路了
Oh, she's been there before.
姥姥进监狱了吗
Meemaw's in jail?
-没有啦 -快忘了你听到这件事
- No. - Forget about it.
要我忘记 你知道我能记得出生的那一刻吧
Forget about it? Do I need to remind you I remember my birth?
回你房♥间吧
Go to your room.
这日子可真是难啊
That was a rough day.
老娘才难呢
Rough day for me.
在这里等着
Wait here.
你看到我看到的东西了吗
You see what I see?
什么
What?
敞开的"机会"之窗
An open window.
你想逃跑吗
You want to make a run for it?
你有更好的计划吗
You got a better plan?
有啊 就是你闭上嘴
Yes. You shutting up.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
新衬衫呢
New shirt.
给我一点苏打水 我能帮你弄干净
You give me some seltzer, I can get that right out.
-抱歉 -所以...
- Sorry. - So.
走私香烟
smuggling cigarettes.
大人 我们才不是走私呢
Your Honor, there was no smuggling.
这一切... 都是一场误会
This is a... misunderstanding.
400条未申报的香烟吗
400 cartons of undeclared cigarettes?
这数量超过限制了吗
Is that over the limit?
超了399条
By 399.
我让你闭上嘴了
I told you not to talk.
他也让你闭上嘴了
And he told you not to talk.
好吧
All right.
你们有两条路选
Here's youroptions:
无罪抗辩 交保证金
plead not guilty, post a bond,
之后回来审讯
come back here for a trial,
你们必输无疑
which you will lose,
因为你们有罪
because you're guilty.
-或者... -承认有罪
- Or? - Plead guilty,
交罚款
pay a fine
我们永世不再相见
and I never see your face again.
交完可以把烟拿回来的对吧
But we get the cigarettes back, right?
不能
No.
罚款是多少钱呢
How much is the fine?
就2500吧
Why don't we say $2,500?
要不500块吧
Let's say $500.
你以为在菜市场砍价呢
This is not a negotiation.
懂了
I hear ya.
750呢
$750.
没什么好说的了
We're done.
里昂 把阿呆与阿瓜带走
Leon, get these clowns out of here.
大人 求求你了
Your Honor, please,
我真的很想拿回那些香烟
I really need those cigarettes back.
我女朋友就快生了
My girlfriend's gonna have my baby
我想带回去卖♥♥ 好支付医院费用
and I was gonna sell 'em to help pay for the medical expenses.
感天动地的故事啊
That's a touching story.
里昂
Leon!
抱歉
Sorry.
喝太多汽水了
Too much Mountain Dew.
送他们回拘留牢房♥
Take 'em back to holding.
我付1000 孙子送你怎么样
How 'bout $1,000 and you can keep my grandson?
我们家到底怎么了啊
What is happening to our family?
对啊 小乔治与姥姥进了监狱
I know. Georgie and Meemaw in jail.
妈妈被教会踢出去了
Mom getting kicked out of the church.
小乔治未婚得子
Georgie having a baby out of wedlock.
你知道这代表什么意思吧
You know what this means, don't you?
什么
What?
我们真的是垃圾白人之家呢
We really are white trash.
你们垃圾别带上我
Speak for yourself.
我全额奖学金上着大学
I'm in college on a full ride.
但我祝你们早日脱离苦海
But I wish y'all luck.
感激不尽啊 戴尔
I really appreciate this, Dale.
走私香烟
Smuggling cigarettes?
她脑子里想什么鬼呢
What the hell was she thinking?
是小乔治的主意
It was Georgie's idea.
那就说得通了
Well, that makes more sense.
我们开谁的车去呢
Well, whose truck we taking?
你要来吗
You're coming?
我前女友在美墨边界的监狱里
My ex-girlfriend in jail at the Mexican border?
我怎么能不把握机会去拍照留念呢
I got to take pictures.
好吧 我开车
All right, I'll drive.
我们中途得去买♥♥胶卷
But we got to stop and get film.
你在偷看谁家呢
Who you spying on?
姥姥家 有个奇怪女人在她家前院晃悠
Meemaw's house. There's a strange woman loitering on her porch.
让我看看
Let me see.
我们该报♥警♥吗
Should we call the police?
不用 这么漂亮肯定不是贼
Nah, she's too pretty to be a burglar.
坏人不是这么判断的吧
I don't think that's how that works.
康妮 你还好吗
Connie? Are you okay?
好吧 我要进来了
All right, I'm coming in.
不许动 你个垃圾
Freeze, dirtbag.
你们是谁啊
Who are you?
少来 我们才是站在道德高地的一方
No, no, we have the moral high ground here.
对啊 你才是哪根葱啊
Yeah. Who are you?
我是这户的女士的朋友
I'm a friend of the lady that lives here.
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
什么女士 她是我们姥姥
That's no lady. That's our meemaw.
你们是小乔治的弟弟妹妹吗
Are you Georgie's brother and sister?
是啊
Yeah.
我叫曼蒂 我是小乔治的...
I'm Mandy. I'm Georgie's...
我叫曼蒂
I'm Mandy.
是咩
Oh, really?
是啊 不然呢
Yeah, really.
我很担心你们姥姥
And I'm worried about your meemaw.
省了这份心吧 她人没事
Well, you don't have to be. She's fine.
她没事吗
She is?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表