剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你认为那具体指什么
And what exactly do you think that means?
我不确定 但你涂了唇釉
I'm not sure, but you are wearing lip gloss
看似有良好的的卫生习惯
and seem to have good hygiene.
如果你想用同样招数来对付我 是行不通的
And if you're trying to use them on me, it's not going to work.
谢尔顿 我向你保证
Sheldon, I assure you
我只是想做
that I'm just trying to do
对项目最有利的事
what's best for the project.
好极了 那你最好
Excellent, then you'll want to set up
组建电波望远镜阵列
several telescopes in an array.
知道了 但...
I hear you, but... ghobe'.
等下 那是克林贡语的"不" 你会说克林贡语
Wait, that's "No" in Klingon. Do you speak Klingon?
我只查了那一个词
I looked up that one word.
我有预感会用得上
I had a feeling it would come in handy.
你看这台超净二号♥
Ooh, look at the Ultra-Clean Two.
有五个清洗流程
It's got five washing cycles.
我不确定 乔治 这种好贵
I don't know, George, these are really expensive.
你赢了钱就该豪爽地花掉啊
You won the money. Spend it.
也许我们该买♥♥一台更实惠的
Maybe we should just get a more affordable one.
我们一直精打细算过日子 偶尔也要挥霍一把
Everything we do is affordable. Uh... splurge for once.
可这太奢华了
It's so extravagant.
你说得好像我们在商量
You'd think we were talking about
买♥♥派对钓鱼船
buying a party boat.
不过是台洗碗机而已
It's a dishwasher, for crying out loud.
但这钱来得不光彩 总感觉这样做不对
But the way we got the money, it just doesn't feel right.
你意思是你绝不能接受
So you're telling me you're never okay
偶尔钻空子 变通一下
with bending the rules once in a while?
这有违基♥督♥徒的原则
That's not how being a Christian works.
挺好的
Good to know.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
帮你当个好基♥督♥徒
Oh, just helping you be a good Christian.
李博士霸占了项目
Dr. Lee had commandeered the project,
林克莱特和斯特吉斯博士都没意见
and Drs. Linkletter and Sturgis were okay with it.
所有人都好刻薄 我应付不了
Everyone was being mean, and I was out of my depth.
我需要建议才知道该如何推进
I needed advice on how to proceed.
幸好 离我几步之遥
Thankfully, I was mere feet away
就有一个欺负了我一辈子的人
from the person who had been mean to me
她出生那刻就试图用脐带勒死我
since she tried strangling me with her umbilical cord.
干嘛
What?
这个李博士让你的朋友都背叛你了
So, this Dr. Lee is turning your friends against you?
基本上是这样
Essentially.
典型招数
Classic move.
大部分躲在学校厕所哭的女生
Most girls you find crying in the school bathroom,
都是被这招阴的
that was it.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
你现在处境艰难
Well, you're in a tough spot
因为你本身不招人待见
'cause your personality is ugh.
现在对我刻薄的人已经够多了
There's enough people being mean to me right now.
对不起
Sorry.
你到底能不能帮我
Can you help me or not?
你的对手是一群大学教授
It's you against a bunch of college professors.
我想这场仗你赢不了
I don't think you can win this one.
对了 他们有人长痘痘吗
Oh. Do any of them have pimples?
没有
No.
可惜 我用"疙瘩披萨脸"辱骂哭了无数人
Too bad, I've done a lot of damage with "Pizza face."
他直接拿起彩票
He just took the ticket
气冲冲地走了
and stormed off.
我不知道他为何如此在乎一台洗碗机
I don't know why he cares so much about a dishwasher.
也许重点不是洗碗机
Maybe it ain't about the dishwasher.
那是什么
Well, what is it, then?
玛丽 我爱你 但有时你就好像
Mary, I love you, but sometimes it's kind of like
在向"享乐"宣战
you're waging a war on fun.
为什么 就因为我有价值观吗
Why? Because I have values?
那很遗憾 因为我的价值观不会消失
Well, too bad because they're not going away.
那享乐就死翘翘了
Oh, and fun is down for the count.
五百块
500 bucks?
那酒你来埋单
I guess drinks are on you.
行 但听完我说的你只有这想法吗
Fine, but is that all you got from my story?
这叫缓和气氛 乔治
It's called lightening the mood, George.
抱歉
Sorry.
但我觉得你反应过激了
But I do think you're overreacting.
拜托
Come on.
难道她放松一次会死吗
I... Would it kill her to loosen up once in a while?
也许她就不是那样的人
Maybe that's just not who she is.
万一她是在我身边才无法放松呢
What if it is, just not with me?
这话是什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
前几天晚上我开车经过教堂
The other night I drove by the church
看见玛丽和那个新来的青年牧师
and I saw Mary and that new youth pastor
坐在路边闲聊 边抽烟边笑得很开心
just hanging out on the curb, laughing and smoking cigarettes.
是吗 那又怎样
Yeah? And?
这还不够吗
Well, that's not enough?
抽烟也有罪吗
Well, is smoking even a sin?
我滚完床单也会点上一根
'Cause I still light up after a roll in the hay.
重点是 她是能放松玩闹的 只是...
The point is, she's capable of being fun, just...
不是跟我在一起时
not with me.
我也不是不想享乐
It's not like I don't want to be fun,
但我感觉
but I feel like
只有我一个人在苦苦支撑这个家
I am the only one holding the family together.
玛丽 我能指出你们刚结婚时
Mary, can I point out that you weren't exactly like this
你不是这样的吗
when y'all got married?
怎么 我不能有所成长吗
So? I'm not allowed to grow?
成长到跟他产生隔阂吗 行啊
Apart? Okay.
你和你妻子为什么决定分开
What made you and your wife call it quits?
乔治 我跟你说
George, let me tell you something.
离婚的感觉糟透了
Getting divorced sucks.
-我知道 -你不知道
- I know. - You don't.
如果你觉得五百块刮刮乐已经够让你难受了
If you think you're upset about a $500 scratcher,
试试孤零零坐在家里 还没了半副身家
try sitting home alone with half your money gone.
我还以为你要说爱啊誓言啊之类的
I thought you were gonna say something about love and vows.
足足一半啊 乔治
Half, George.
本来全副身家也没多少
And it wasn't a lot when it was a whole.
我说了会请你喝酒
I said I'd buy your drinks.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
再来盘鸡翅也无妨
Wings wouldn't hurt, either.
我妹妹认为我赢不了
My sister thought I was in an unwinnable situation,
但我知道另一个人 曾在绝境中
but I knew someone else who faced
反败为胜 那就是詹姆斯·泰比里厄斯·柯克
a no-win scenario and prevailed: one James Tiberius Kirk.
根据程序设定
The Kobayashi Maru was a simulation
小林丸号♥测试是不可能通过的
designed to be unbeatable, but Kirk snuck in
但柯克通过修改程序 通过了测试
and reprogrammed it so he could win.
我只需把我的观测目标坐标
All I needed to do was put my scanning coordinates
输进李博士的电波望远镜 证明我是对的
into Dr. Lee's radio telescope to prove I was correct.
该摆出我的搞事鬼祟脸了
It was time for my sneaky face.
这是你的
This is yours.
如果你觉得不应该花掉
And if you don't feel right spending it,
那你想用来做什么都随你
then you should do whatever you want with it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking that
其实
maybe it isn't
这笔钱拿去享受一下 天也不会塌下来
the end of the world if we spend it on something fun.
真的吗
Really?
嗯 做全家人都会高兴的事
Yeah, something the family could enjoy.
这样的话
Well...
我们很久没全家一起去度假了
we haven't been on vacation in a long time.
我们可以去休斯顿 看白雪溜冰团
We could go to Houston, see the Ice Capades.
我们再想想吧
Let's keep thinking.
第二天傍晚 我去实施计划
The next evening, I put my plan into action.
我和柯克舰长简直一模一样
I was just like Captain Kirk,
前提是柯克舰长也需要求姥姥开车送他一程
if Captain Kirk had to bum a ride from his meemaw.
我要做的就是潜入李博士的办公室
All I needed to do was get into Dr. Lee's office
把坐标换掉
and swap the coordinates.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表