剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
we can't let it affect our working relationship.
我们的工作关系早已是敌对的
Our working relationship is already antagonistic.
说得对 下一条是什么
True. What's next?
不准利用谢尔顿来博取康妮的好感
No using Sheldon to win points with Connie.
但他喜欢我多过喜欢你啊
But he likes me better than you.
所以我才提出来
That's why I brought it up.
-行吧 -行啊
- Fine. - Fine.
-好吧 -好啊
- Fine. - Fine!
康妮 我是格兰特·林克莱特
Connie, Grant Linkletter.
今晚见到你很开心
Wonderful seeing you tonight.
嗯嗯嗯
Yeah, yeah.
希望你享受我们的读书会时光
Hope you enjoyed our little book club.
如果你想进一步讨论书
If you'd ever like to discuss it further,
我知道一家很合适的意式咖啡厅
I know the perfect Italian café.
他们家的奶油煎饼卷令人齿颊留香
The cannolis are resplendent.
还齿颊留香咧
Resplendent!
康妮
Connie!
我是约翰·斯特吉斯
John Sturgis here.
好"意想不到"哦
What a surprise.
今晚你能参加我们的读书会 我很开心
It was so nice to have you at our book club.
说到科幻小说
When it comes to science fiction,
通常都是男多女少的"香肠派对"
those things can be real sausage parties.
总之如果你下周有空
Anyhoo, if you're free next week,
不知你有没兴趣...
I was wondering if you'd like to...
又是我 林克莱特
Grant Linkletter again.
如果你不喜欢意式菜
If you don't like Italian,
我还知道一家正宗的越南菜餐馆
I also know a sublime Vietnamese spot.
你有没吃过顺化牛肉粉
Have you ever tried Bún Boò Hue?
我不知道我刚才为什么要说"香肠派对"
I don't know why I said "Sausage party."
应该有更好的形容词
There was probably a better way to phrase that.
康妮 我是格兰特·林克莱特
Connie, Grant Linkletter...
你妈说 你有话想跟我谈
Your mother said you wanted to talk to me?
是的 进来吧
Yeah. Come in.
怎么了
So, what's going on?
这件事有点难以启齿
It's kind of hard to talk about.
不管是什么事 我都会支持你
Whatever it is, I'm here for you.
我...
I...
我搞大了一个女孩的肚子
I got a girl pregnant.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表