剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
好吧 别再看了
Okay, do not look again.
-你没事吧 -有事
- Everything okay?- No.
-怎么了 -所有家长都生气了
- What's wrong? - Everyone's parents are upset
因为妈妈要做性知识谈话
about the sex talk Mom wants to give,
我所有的朋友都怪我
and all my friends are all blaming me.
什么 这不是你的错啊
What? This wasn't your fault.
那也没能避免让玛乔丽·琼斯
That didn't stop Marjorie Jones from taking
在餐桌上坐我的位置
my seat at the lunch table,
有两场生日派对
and I also got uninvited
都收回了对我的邀请
from two birthday parties.
这太蠢了 你只是问了问题而已
That's silly. All you did was ask questions.
我的生活因此被毁了
And it's ruining my life.
我再也不要谈论关于性的话题了
I'm never talking about sex ever again.
那再好不过了
Well, all right.
你好啊 康妮
Hey, there, Connie.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
你就这么跟执法人员打招呼吗
Is that any way to greet an officer of the law?
对不起
Sorry.
您有何贵干
What do you want?
我听说你重操旧业了
I hear you're back in business.
我们什么法都没犯
We're not breaking any laws.
大家只是来赢这些奖品的
People are just winning these prizes.
然后你再用现金买♥♥回来
That you buy back for cash.
这是灰色地带
It's a gray area.
听着 我不是来跟你争论的
Look, I-I'm not here to argue.
我再问一次
At the risk of repeating myself,
你想干嘛
what do you want?
我听说像这种现金交易的买♥♥卖♥♥
I've heard that in cash businesses such as this,
有的老板可以靠
that some owners can benefit
和当地警局建立深厚的关系获利
by having a strong relationship with their local police department.
你什么意思
What are you getting at?
我只是在想
I'm just wondering
你能不能做点什么以示友好
if there's something you can do to incur good will.
-你是在勒索我吗 -不是
- Are you shaking me down? - No.
你是在勾搭我吗
Are you hitting on me?
不是
No. Uh...
我只是说
I'm just saying
我听说有的业主
I've heard some business owners
愿意给当地警局投资
like to invest in local law enforcement.
你是在勒索我
You are shaking me down.
这是灰色地带
It's a gray area.
你说的捐助是多少
What kind of contribution are we talking?
这取决于你
well, that's up to you.
我听说大多数地方会给
Oh, I understand that somewhere
9%到11%
between nine and 11% is popular.
百分之十吗
Ten percent?
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
三怎么样
How about three?
三指什么
Three what?
三项非法赌博罪吗
Three counts of illegal gambling?
三年刑期吗
Three years in jail?
我全都用硬币付
I'm paying you in quarters.
米希 我知道你难过 你要喝杯热饮吗
Missy, I know you're upset. Would you like a hot beverage?
走开
Go away.
每种文化都有其禁忌
Every culture has their taboos.
在乌克兰 室内吹口哨很失礼
In the Ukraine, it's rude to whistle indoors,
他们是对的 我也不喜欢
and they're correct. Not a fan.
在我们的社会
In our society,
任何有关人类繁殖的讨论
any discussion of human reproduction
都会让人十分不快
seems to be so upsetting,
这话题只会造成混乱
it causes nothing but chaos.
失去工作
Lost jobs.
失去朋友
Lost friends.
整夜失眠
Sleepless nights.
甚至"性♥爱♥"这个词都会让人不舒服
Even the word "sex" provokes an uncomfortable reaction.
我本以为用"私通"可能没事
I thought "fornicate" Might work,
但这个词带有评判的意味
but that seemed too judgy.
然后我找到了完美的词
Then I found the perfect word,
一个非常中性又学术的名词
a word so bland and clinical
完全不可能让人感到被冒犯
that it would be impossible to take offense to it.
"交♥媾♥" 这个词可以
"Coitus." That'll work.
我的小天使
My little angel.
罗伯牧师 你愿意娶梅丽莎·库珀为妻吗
Do you, Pastor Rob, take Melissa Cooper to be your wife?
愿意到不得了
Heck yeah.
梅丽莎·库珀
And do you, Melissa Cooper,
你愿意嫁给罗伯牧师吗
take Pastor Rob to be your husband?
超级愿意
I totally do.
我在此宣布你们结为夫妇
I hereby pronounce you Mr. And Mrs.
青年牧师罗伯
Youth Pastor Rob.
你可以带新娘去六旗游乐园了
You may now take the bride to Six Flags.
-耶 -耶
- Yay! - Yay!
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表