Okay, what about it don't you like?
好吧 哪点你不喜欢?
'Cause I was a little iffy on the tiki torches.
关于Tiki火炬那点我还有点问题...
You're a little iffy in so many ways.
你在很多很多方面都有点问题...
Okay, we can hammer out the details later.
好了 细节我们可以以后再推敲
The thing to remember is that we're doing this for someone we love.
需要记住的是我们这么做是为了所爱的人
Right.
没错
Teddy. Teddy.
那就是 Teddy 那就是 Teddy
Okay, I'm out of here.
好了 我要走了
Her, berta, did you hear the news about mom?
嘿 贝塔 你知道妈妈的新消息了吗?
Yeah, she joined the mormon church
知道了 她加入了摩♥门♥教♥
so she can get a rent-controlled apartment in salt lake city.
这样就能在盐湖城 搞一套低租金的房♥子
Oh, you mean your mom. No.
哦 你是说你们的妈妈
We're getting a new dad.
我们要有新"爹地"了
He's great. His name is teddy.
他好棒哦 他的名字是Teddy
He took us to a boxing match.
他带我们去看拳击赛
He bought us prostitutes and gelato.
他给我们买♥♥妓♥女♥和Gelato
Well, congratulations.
那恭喜了
I'm real happy for you boys.
我真为你们两个孩子高兴
Thanks. Thanks.
多谢 多谢
I think my news was far more interesting.
我觉得我的新闻有趣多了...
I'm going to call teddy and tell him our plan.
我要打电♥话♥给Teddy告诉他我们的计划
Oh, great. Ask him how he feels about tiki torches.
哦 太好了 问问他觉得Tiki火炬如何
Hey, teddy,it's charlie. And alan!Hi, teddy!
嘿 Teddy 我是查理 还有艾伦 嗨 Teddy!
Yeah, alan says hi.
是啊 艾伦问好
Listen, we've been thinking about the wedding...
听着 我们在想关于婚礼...
Tiki torches.
Tiki火炬...
What? You're kidding. What?
什么? 你开玩笑吧 怎么了?
I don't believe it. What?!
我简直不敢相信 怎么了?
Mom turned him down.
妈妈拒绝了他的求婚
That bitch!
那个贱♥人♥!
Gee, teddy, I don't know what to say.
天啊 Teddy 我都不知道该说什么好
I feel terrible.
我很难过
Well, this doesn't mean we couldn't still hang out, right?
这并不意味着我们不能再一起出去了 对吗?
So you'll call us?
那么你会给我们打电♥话♥了?
Great, great.Look forward to it. All right, bye-bye.
很好很好 我很期待 好的 再见
I know that tone of voice. We'll never hear from him.
我熟悉这种语气 他再也不会跟我们联♥系♥了
No tiki torches?
没有Tiki火炬了?
I don't understand. How could mom say no to him?
我简直不能相信 妈妈怎么能拒绝他?
He was perfect for her.
他配妈妈简直完美!
Forget her.He was perfect for us.
谁管妈妈! 他配我们才是完美!
I'm closing the door to my heart, charlie.
我正渐渐放弃希望 查理
It just hurts too much.
这太痛苦了
Screw it. This isn't over.Come on.
不管了 这不能算完 我们走
Where are we going?
去哪里?
We are going to talk some sense into our mother.
我们要去跟妈妈讲讲道理!
Really?
真的?
It's hard to imagine that turning out well.
很难想象那会有好结果
mom?! Mom, where the hell are you?
妈妈?! 妈妈? 你在哪里?
Maybe she's not home.
也许她不在家
She's home. Her car's in the driveway, the alarm's not on.
她在家 她的车还在车道上 警报器也关了
Mom!
妈妈!
Boys, I gave you that key for emergencies,
孩子们 我给你们钥匙是怕有紧急情况
not to barge in on me like the gestapo.
而不是让你们像盖世太保那样冲进我家!
We want to talk to you about teddy.
我们想跟你谈谈Teddy!
Teddy? Why in the world would you want to talk about teddy?
Teddy?为什么要跟我谈Teddy?
Because we love teddy. And you broke his heart.
因为我们爱Teddy 而你伤了他的心
Hang on a second.
等等
You met the man for five minutes in a coffee shop.
你们和他在咖啡店才见了5分钟
Well, it was a good five minutes.
那是很愉快的5分钟!
Evelyn, what the hell's going on?
伊夫琳怎么搞的?
I'll be right with you, sweetie.
我马上就过去 甜心!
Look, this is not the best time.
瞧 现在不宜谈话
Oh, come on, evy,the viagra's starting to make my ears burn.
哦 拜托 Evy 伟哥让我的 耳朵都热起来了
Who are these clowns?
这几个小丑是谁?
hugo, darling,these are my sons, charlie and alan.
Hugo 亲爱的 这是我的儿子们 查理 和 艾伦
Wait a minute.You didn't tell me you had any kids.
等等 你没告诉我你有孩子
I sure didn't sign on for any kids.
我可没想到还有孩子搀和进来
Just give me a minute, darling.
等我1分钟 亲爱的
I'll be right with you.
我马上就来陪你
If I wanted to see any kids, I'd go visit my own.
如果我想看到什么孩子的话 就去看我自己的了
How old are these nuts?
这些果仁有多久了? (Nuts:也有睾丸的意思)
From over here,they look about a hundred.
从这里看来 它们有100岁了
Mom, what about teddy?
妈妈 Teddy怎么办?
Can we please have this conversation another time?
我们能不能换个时间进行这个谈话?
No, no, no, no.We are having it right now.
不 不 不 我们现在就要谈
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么呢?
Teddy's fine. I like teddy,
Teddy人不错 我喜欢他
but he's ready to settle down and I'm not.
但是他准备好要安顿下来而我还没有
I want my freedom.
我想要我的自♥由♥
Okay, I get freedom,but come on.
好吧 我理解你要自♥由♥ 但是拜托...
Teddy's way better than this guy.
Teddy比这家伙要好多了!
As I said, teddy's fine,
正如我说 Teddy人是不错
but there are some areas in which he just doesn't measure up to hugo.
但是有些"区域"他比不上Hugo的
Oh, mom! Oh, mom!
哦 妈妈! 哦 上帝!
It's the biggest I've ever seen.
是我见过最大的
Makes it worth eating dinner at 3:30.
为了它在3:20吃晚饭都值
But, but, but teddy...
但是 但是 Teddy...
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听...
You have no say in this.
你们在这件事上没有发言权
This is my life.
这是我的生活
And right now I don't want to be tied down.
而现在我不想被束缚起来
I want options.
我想要尝试各种选择
Hugo?
Hugo?
Oh, god, no!O!
哦 上帝啊 不!
Quick, somebody,give me the phone!
快 你们谁把电♥话♥给我
Come on!Come on!
快啊 快!
Here, here. Oh, god.
给 给 哦 上帝
Come on. Come on. Come on.
快接 快接 快接!
Hello, teddy?
你好 Teddy!
Oh, I'm so glad I caught you in.
我真高兴把握住了你
I hope you can forgive me,teddy.
我希望你能原谅我 Teddy
I just needed time to think about it.
我只是需要时间考虑清楚
It's like they say,"you don't know what you got till it's gone."
正如人们所说"失去才知珍惜"
Yes,yes, my darling, I love you, too.
没错 没错 亲爱的 我也爱你
Well, I'll be right over.
我马上过去
could someone please put a sheet over him?
怎么就没人给他盖上张床单呢?
Mom, shouldn't we call 911?
妈妈 我们不应该叫911吗?
Well, call whoever you want. The man is dead.
随便你叫谁 这家伙已经死了
You're really going to leave and go to teddy's?
你真的要离开这里去找Teddy?
Well, I can't very well invite him over here.
难道我能邀请他来这里看尸体不成?
All right! She's going back to teddy!
好了 她和Teddy和好了!
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey,a little respect.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿! 对死者尊重点
Oh. Oh, yeah.
哦 对哦
Okay, who's our daddy?
好了 谁是我们的"爹地"?
Teddy!
Teddy!
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表