I just...
我只是...
I have to go to work today.
我今天得工作
Oh, right.
对喔
Silly me.
我真傻
Naomi never dated anybody with a job before.
娜奥米从没和有工作的人交往过
At least not one that's indoors and legal.
就算有也都是非法的
I understand.
我了解
Well, you let me know if you need anything.
如果有什么需要 让我知道
I will.
我会的
Ironing, groceries?
熨衣服 买♥♥杂货?
I could lance that ear for you.
我可以帮你把耳朵肿起来的部份割掉
Uh, no, thanks.
不 谢了
I know what I'm doin'.
我真的会做
I spent a summer castrating sheep in Montana.
我有一年夏天在蒙大拿割羊的睪丸
I'll keep that in mind.
我心领了
Uh, but I think it's fine.
不过我想应该没事的
Okay.
好
You made an old lady very happy, Alan.
你让我这个老女人非常快乐 艾伦
I'm...
我很...
glad.
乐意
Bye-bye now.
再见
Bye-bye.
掰掰
Oh, I am so screwed.
哦 我死定了
Charlie?
查理?
I'm in the bathroom, Alan.
我在厕所 艾伦
I've got kind of a delicate problem.
我有个很棘手的问题
The antibiotics are in my dresser drawer.
抗生素在我衣厨的抽屉里
No, no, it's, it's Berta.
不 不 是...是跟贝塔有关
She's being ridiculously nice to me
她对我好到有点荒谬
and I'm afraid what might happen if I break up with her daughter.
而且我很怕如果我和她女儿分手 会发生什么事
Oh, you can't break up with her daughter.
你不能和他女儿分手
Whaddya mean I can't break up with her?
什么叫我不能和她女儿分手?
Well, I guess you could, but...
我只是觉得不行 不过...
So what am I supposed to do,
那我该怎么做
marry Naomi just to keep Berta happy?
就为了让贝塔高兴 而要娶娜奥米?
You don't have to marry her.
你不需要娶她
Just let the relationship follow its natural course.
只要让这段关系 照着自然的程序走就好了
Natural course?
自然程序?
Think about it, Alan.
你想想看 艾伦
Any woman, given enough time, will grow to loathe you.
任何女人 时间一久 就会讨厌你了
My God, you're right.
天啊 你说的没错
So I just have to stick it out with Naomi
所以我只要继续和娜奥米在一起
until she hates my guts.
一直到她讨厌我
How long could it take?
这能花多少时间?
BERTA: Damn it.Charlie, get your lazy ass out of that bed.
该死 查理 快给我滚下床
Hello, bright eyes.
哈啰 Bright eyes (明眸乐团 美国当红独♥立♥乐团)
Hi.
嗨
I bagged you a lunch to take to work.
我帮你包了午餐 可以带去上班
No kidding.
不会吧
Yeah.
是的
I also tossed in a packet of vitamin E.
我还顺便丢了一小袋的维他命E
Help you chalk up the old pool cue for Naomi.
让你跟娜奥米做时 你那根老球杆还可以用
Thanks.
谢谢
C'mere, gimme some sugar.
过来 让我香一个
Oh, you are so screwed.
哦 你真的死定了
Here you go.
来了
One hot chocolate for the lactating mommy.
一杯给奶妈的热巧克力
Thank you.
谢谢
I see little Brittany Pam is having the grande boobaccino.
我看到小Brittany Pam正在喝 贵妇人的"奶布奇诺"
Yeah,
是啊
and she's bitin' the straw.
而且她正在咬我的奶头
Listen, you got any plans for Saturday night?
对了 你星期六晚上有什么事吗?
I don't think so. Why?
应该没事 怎样?
Well, my mom wants to have a big family dinner over at her place.
我妈想要在她家办一场家庭聚餐
Family?
家庭?
Uh, whose family?
什么家庭?
You know, me, you, Jake, Charlie, my mom, your mom.
你知道 我 你 杰克 查理 我妈 你妈
Well, uh, that sounds like fun.
嗯 听起来蛮有趣的
Doesn't it? Yeah.
不是吗? 是啊
Yeah, unfortunately, I'm busy this Saturday.
很可惜的 我星期六有事要忙
But you just said...
但你刚才说...
I misspoke.
我讲错了
Oh, I get it.
哦 我了解了
I'm not good enough to meet your mother.
我不够好 不能见你妈
Oh, no, no, no, I'm, I'm just, uh,
不 不 不 我...我只是
I'm concerned about the baby.
我是担心小孩
Why?
为什么?
Oh, boy, uh,
哦 天啊
I was hoping I wouldn't have to tell you this,
我希望可以不用告诉你这个
but my mother...
不过我妈...
feeds on the souls of the young.
以小孩的灵魂为食
Okay, just forget it.
好啦 算了
Oh, come on, Naomi, I mean,
哦 别这样 娜奥米 我的意思是
don't you think a family dinner's pushing things a little too fast?
你不觉得这样好像进展太快了吗?
Too fast? You weren't worried about things going too fast on our first date
太快? 我们第一次约会时
when you chewed through my nursing bra.
你把我的哺乳用胸罩咬烂 你就不担心太快?
In my defense, I didn't know about the flaps.
我的解释是 我不知道会这样
Well, I thought that you were different.
我以为你与众不同
I am different. Ask anybody.
我是与众不同 你问别人
They'll tell ya, Alan's different.
他们会告诉你 艾伦与众不同
No, no, no, you're not.
不 不 不 你并不是
You're just like all the rest.
你只是跟其它人一样
Flirtsy, squirtsy and then arriva-dirtsy.
调情 花言巧语 接下来就上了
Naomi, I didn't mean... Well, I'm not that kind of girl anymore.
娜奥米 我没有那个... 我已经不再是那种女人了
I'm a mama now and I demand to be treated with respect!
我已为人母而且我要求应有的尊重!
Sweetie, sweetie, calm down.
亲爱的 亲爱的 冷静点
I do respect you.
我很尊重你
I just thought the dinner was a little premature.
我只是觉得聚餐这件事太草率了
Premature?
草率?
You weren't worried about being premature on our first date when you ruined a perfectly good sweater!
我们第一次约会时 你毁了我一件毛衣 就不会觉得太草率!
You know what? You know what?
你知道吗? 你知道吗?
Saturday's fine.
星期六没问题
Dinner sounds great. We'll be there.
聚餐听起来不错 我们会到
Yeah, damn right you'll be there.
是的 没错 你们要到
What you never seen a screamin' woman with a bare boob?
怎样 你们没看过祼露上半身的女人鬼叫吗?
This is just mortifying.
这真是让人痛心
Mom.
妈
It's one thing to diddle the help, Alan.
和那个助手在一起是一回事 艾伦
It's another thing to dine with them.
跟她们用餐又是另一回事
Jake, are you listening to your iPod?
杰克 你有在听iPod吗?
No. Well, start.
没有 那开始听吧
Naomi is not the help.
娜奥米并不是什么助手
Oh, forgive me
哦 原谅我
She's the maid's round-heeled daughter.
她是那个女仆的大肚子女儿
I mean, I'd expect this from Charlie.
我是说 我对查理就比较放心
He'd hump a grilled cheese sandwich.
他宁愿要一个烤起司三明治
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈
You're welcome, darling.
不客气 亲爱的
And what, pray, is going on with your ear?
然后 你那个耳朵是怎么回事?
Uh, it's fine.
哦 没事
It looks like a cherry tomato.
看起来像个小蕃茄
His lady friend thinks it's "darn sexy."
他的女朋友认为这样"很性感"
Well, don't worry.
别担心
I'm guessing you won't be the only one at the table tonight with a raging infection.
我猜想你不会是今晚用餐时 唯一被感染的人
It's not infected.
这不是感染
It's got a pulse, Alan.
他都快要有心跳了 艾伦
Look, Mom, there is no reason to look down your nose at Naomi.
听我说 妈 你没有理由可以瞧不起娜奥米.
She and her mother are decent, hard-working,
她和她妈都很正派 努力工作
salt-of-the-Earth people.
是社会上的中坚份子
Well, pardon me.
哦 原谅我
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表