Really? Yes, really.
真的吗?
Why, thank you.
是的 是真的
You're not doing a very good job anyway.
谢谢
Ooh.
反正你熨得也没多好
Hot.
好烫...(好辣)
So you know what the baby is?
那么 你知道你的小孩是什么吗?
Well, I'm hoping for human.
哦 我希望是人类
No, no, I meant boy or girl.
不 不 我是问男的还女的?
Oh, it's a girl.
哦 是女的
Oh, that's nice.
那太好了
I always wanted a girl.
我一直想要一个女生
I mean, I love my son, but let's face it.
你知道 我爱我儿子 但面对现实吧
Girls are so much smarter and more spiritual than boys.
女生比男生还要聪明贴心得多
Plus, we got all the boobies.
加上我们都有胸部
All the good ones anyway.
一切都很好
Of course, right now mine feel like two big bags of wet sand.
不过现在 我的胸部感觉像两袋沙包
Nice.
正点
My back is killing me, my feet are swollen
我的背痛死了 脚也肿起来
and I'm passing gas like a NASCAR pit crew.
而且我放起屁来跟赛车在排废气一样
Well, I think you look beautiful.
我认为你看起来很漂亮
Arert you sweet.
你嘴巴真甜
God, it feels like
哦 天啊 感觉...
she's playing Hacky Sack in there.
好像她在里面踢罐子
Wanna feel?
要感觉看看吗?
Yes.
要
Okay. Come on.
来吧
What's going on here?
发生了什么事?
Oh, hi.
哦 嗨 贝塔
The baby was kicking
小宝宝在踢腿
and Naomi asked if I wanted to feel and I said sure,
然后娜奥米问我
which is when you walked in.
要不要去感觉一下 我就说"当然"
That's it.
接着你就走进来了 事情就是这样
Okay.
那没事
Yes, it is.
是的 没事
It is okay.
没事...
Hey, you're having a new granddaughter.
嘿 你要有一个新外孙女了
What a blessing, huh?
真是件喜事 对吧?
Yeah. Sort of takes the sting out of this one being a gullible tramp.
是啊 让这个荡♥妇♥也能喘口气
Now get off your rump roast and finish the ironing.
快起来烫衣服去
Wait. Relax, Berta, I'll do the ironing.
等一下 别紧张 贝塔 我来帮她做
Why don't you just let Naomi take it easy?
你为何不让娜奥米放松一下?
Easy is the reason she's in this condition.
放松是她肚子被搞大的原因
Now get to it.
快去吧
All right.
好啦
You know, if your back is really bothering you,
如果你的背痛真的很困扰你的话
I'm a chiropractor. Zippy.
我是一个脊椎按♥摩♥师... 笨蛋!
Yes? Conference.
嗯? 过来
Yes.
是的
Zippy is kind of an affectionate nickname.
"笨蛋"是一种很亲切的绰号♥... (Zippy有敏捷之意)
Because I'm quick.
因为我很敏捷
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm trying to teach that girl responsibility.
我要教她什么是责任
She's gonna be a single mother with no job skills.
她即将成为一个 没有谋生技能的单亲妈妈
I want her to be able to support herself with some dignity.
我希望她能够有点尊严来养活自己
Please.
拜托
What kind of dignity can a woman have ironing clothes
一个帮别人熨衣服 帮陌生人洗厕所的女人
and cleaning strangers' toilets?
能有什么尊严?
I'll tell you what kind.
我来告诉你什么是尊严
The dignity of an honest buck for an honest day's labor.
正当工作获取正当收入的尊严
Hats off to the working gal. Excuse me.
向职业妇女致敬! 失陪一下
Berta?
贝塔?
Go away.
滚开
I actually need to use the bathroom.
我要上厕所
Well, I'm using this one.
我正在用
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, Charlie, I am just aces.
是的 查理 我好得很
All right.
好吧 嗯...
Would you like a magazine?
你要看杂♥志♥吗?
Go away.
滚...开
Berta, I'm coming in.
贝塔 我要进去了
Is it okay if I come in?
我可以进去吗?
Hi.
嗨
I didn't want you to see me like this.
我不想让你看见我这样
Yeah, well, it's better than the image I had in my mind.
这已经比我刚刚想象的画面好多了
What's wrong, Berta?
怎么了 贝塔?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Your daughter?
你女儿?
I had such hopes for her.
我对她期待很高
Of all of my girls, she was the smart one.
在我所有的女儿中 她是最聪明的
She was the smart one?
她是最聪明的?
Go on.
继续
I really thought
我真的认为
Naomi would make something of herself. You know,
娜奥米会有属于她自己的成就 你知道吗?
a career, a family
有事业 有家庭
a house that wasrt just a horse trailer with a futon in it.
有房♥子 不是里面有日式床垫的那种活动拖车
Don't blame yourself.
别责怪你自己了
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Who said anything about it being my fault, you nimrod?
我几时说过是我的错了? 你这个白♥痴♥
No, no, no,
不 不 不 不 不
I'm I'm I'm just saying that you did the best you could.
我 我只是说你已经尽力了
How the hell do you know?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么知道?
Actually, I don't.
事实上 我...我不知道
But I am something of an expert on where girls go wrong.
不过关于女生误入岐途这方面 我算是个专家
And when they start sleeping around,
当她们开始变得放荡
it's usually a daddy thing.
那...那通常都是父亲的责任
At least in my experience.
至少我的经验是这样
Thanks for trying to cheer me up, Charlie.
谢谢你安慰我 查理
You're welcome.
不客气
But you can stop now,
不过你可以适可而止了
because it ain't your forte.
因为这真的不是你的专长
I'll tell you whose fault it is.
我告诉你这是谁的错
Ronald Wiedermeier.
罗纳德 Wiedermeier
Who?
谁?
The sleaze ball who pollinated my little flower
那个毁了我宝贝女儿的贱♥人♥
then disappeared like cupcakes at a pot party.
之后就消失得无影无踪
Damn that Ronald Niedermeier.
该死的罗纳德 Niedermeier
Him too.
他也该死
I'll tell you, I'm not gonna let him get away with it.
我告诉你 我不会就这样让他得逞的
Good for you.
有你的
Guys like that need to know that
像他那种男人应该要知道
there's consequences to their actions.
他们的行为会遭报应的
They need to learn that women are people with feelings.
他们必须知道女人也是有感情的
They're not just vaginas that talk.
她们并不只是会讲话的阴♥道♥
Vaginas that talk?
"会讲话的阴♥道♥"?
Damn that Ronald Wiedermeier.
该死的罗纳德 Wiedermeier
You may be a pig,
你知道吗?查理 你也许是个猪头
but in this case you're right.
但这一次 你说得没错
Thank you.
谢谢
What did I say?
我说了什么?
We need to teach Mr. Wiedermeier a lesson.
我们必须给Wiedermeier先生一个教训
I don't think I said that.
我不记得我说过这个
Come on.
走吧
No, really. I'm almost positive
不 真的 我很确定
I didn't say that.
我没有说过这个
You know, I still have to pee.
你知道 我还是很想尿尿
Where the hell are we?
我们到底在哪里?
It's called Rancho Pacoima.
这里叫Pacoima牧场
It's very brown.
非常...荒凉
Just out of curiosity
只是有点好奇
what are we hoping to accomplish here
我们来这里找罗纳德
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表