No, I wasrt.
没有 我没有
Are you sure?
你确定
I think I know who I was out with.
我想我还是知道我和谁约会了
Okay, well, maybe you can explain this picture
好吧 恩 或许你可以解释一下这张照片
of your perfectly waxed car in Taylor's driveway.
你刚洗过的车子停在泰勒家的车道上
Where did you get that?
你从什么鬼地方搞到这张照片的
Taylor took it with her phone and e-mailed it to me.
泰勒用她的手♥机♥拍的发邮件给我
Oh, okay.
哦 不错
Not my car.
这不是我的车
What about this one of
那这张呢
you kissing Taylor's mom in front of the car?
在车前吻泰勒的妈妈
Photoshop?
图片处理过了
How was your date?
约会怎么样
Very nice.
很不错
Bite me.
气我呀
Okay, well, good night.
哦 晚安
You said you wouldn't go out with her and you did.
你说过你不会和她约会的
I had to, Jake.
我必须去 杰克
She called me.
她打电♥话♥给我的
What difference does that make?
这有什么区别
I have to explain it to you?
我必须解释给你听吗
I have to explain everything to you.
我都解释给你听了
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Let's say you're a hunter.
那假设你是个猎人
If a deer takes your gun, shoots itself
一只鹿拿走了你的枪 自杀了
then straps itself to the roof of your car
并且把自己捆绑在你的车顶
you have to take it home and eat it.
你不得不把它带回家吃它
What?
什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I can't make it any clearer.
我没有办法解释清楚
If you keep seeing her, you're gonna be sorry.
如果你再接触她 查理叔叔 你会后悔的
Whoa,
哇哦
is that a threat?
威胁我
No, it's a promise.
不 这是承诺
What's the difference?
这有什么区别
I don't know. One's a threat and one's a promise.
我不知道 不过一个是威胁一个是承诺
Oh, come on, buddy. Let's be reasonable here.
哦 算了吧 伙计 讲点道理吧
Your relationship with your friend is what?
你和那个小女孩是什么关系
Instant messaging and holding hands at the pep rally?
在精神方面即时通讯和握手
What's a pep rally?
什么精神方面
Just listen to me.
听我说
Before you know it, you'll have forgotten all about Taylor.
在你认识到这点前 你必须忘记所有与泰勒有关的东西
You'll have forgotten her mother.
那你也得忘记她妈妈
No doubt.
无庸置疑
But I guarantee you I'll be forgetting a lot more
但是我向你保证我会忘掉
than holding her hand at a pep rally.
比精神方面的握手多的多
Last chance, Uncle Charlie.
最后机会 查理叔叔
Ooh. I'm so scared.
哦 我很害怕
"Last chance, Uncle Charlie. "
最后机会 查理叔叔
Pbbt. Please.
算了吧
Jake!
杰克...
What's going on?
怎么回事
Nothing. Gotta go.
没什么 我必须出去了
You're dead.
你死定了
You are so dead.
你死定了
Damn it.
妈的
He went that way.
他朝那个方向跑了
Great slime.
笑容不错
Thanks.
多谢
It's an old family recipe.
不客气 家庭处方
Where are you, you rat bastard?
你跑什么地方了 你这个混球
This is the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department.
这里是洛杉矶治安管理部门
Get down on the sand with your arms spread.
爬到地上 伸出你的手
It's okay.
没事的
I'm just trying to kill a kid.
我就是想杀掉一个小家伙
Release the dogs.
放狗
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表