So, what do you want?
你想要什么
Nachos, Red Hots, Milk Duds, popcorn and a Slushee.
玉米片,红辣椒,牛奶糖,爆米花和雪泥
What are you doing? Building an ass bomb?
你要干嘛,造炸♥弹♥啊?
Pick two.
就两种
Okay. Popcorn and Milk Duds.
好吧 爆米花和牛奶糖
Fine.
好的
Large popcorn.
大包的爆米花
Okay.
好吧
But I'll still need a Slushee
但我还要份雪泥
so I don't choke to death on a Milk Dud.
不想吃牛奶糖的时候噎死
All right.
好吧
And ask them to pump nacho cheese on the popcorn.
叫他们加点奶酪在爆米花上
Oh, that reminds me. I got a date tonight.
哦 你提醒我了 今天晚上我还有个约会
That reminds you?
这能提醒你了
Yeah, and I'm gonna need your help.
是的 我需要你的帮助
My help?
我的帮助
Next. Hang on.
下一位 等一下
A large popcorn with cheese
恩 一大杯带奶酪的爆米花
a large Slushee and a jumbo box of Milk Duds.
大份雪泥 大份的牛奶糖
You want anything? My treat.
你要什么吗 我请客
I'm okay.
我不要
I'll just eat whatever lands on the kid's shirt.
我吃沾在这家伙衬衫上的东西就可以了
You're gonna go hungry.
你会饿的
That's it.
就这么多了
So, what about this date?
今天晚上什么约会
She's got a friend visiting from out of town,
恩 她有个朋友从外地过来
and I said fine. You know,
一起吃晚饭 我说“好的” 你知道什么意思吗
two's company, three's a sandwich.
两人成对 三人尴尬
But for some reason
但是还有个关键的是
she insists on the friend having her own date.
她邀请她朋友一起吃晚饭
So you're asking me?
所有你就邀请我一起去
Yeah.
没错
The two of us out making the scene
我们俩一起出击
with a couple of hot chicks?
与一对辣妹约会
Oh, Lord, never mind.
哦 天哪 当我没说
Don't be silly, it'll be fun.
别傻了 很有趣的
We never double.
我们俩从来没有过
That's not an accident, Alan.
那可不是一起事故 艾伦
Come on. Please, please, please?
算了吧 好吗 好吗 好吗
All right, save your begging for the date.
好吧 好吧 接受你要约会的乞求
I never beg.
我没有乞求
I grovel.
我只是装可怜
I guess I'll have to find a babysitter for Jake.
我想我需要给杰克找个临时的看护人了
I don't need a babysitter. Nothing's gonna happen to me.
我才不需要看护人 没事的
Worried about you? I'm worried about my house.
谁担心你了 我是担心我的房♥子
That's $24.50.
24.50元
Whoa. Okay.
哦 好的
Oh, jeez.
哦 惨了
What?
怎么了
I walked out of the house without my wallet.
我从家里出来的时候忘记带钱包了
Can you believe it?
你相信吗
Strangely enough, I can.
太奇怪了 我当然相信
Twenty-four-fifty, please.
24.50元 请付款
Hang on. I know what happened.
稍等一下 我处理一下事情
Because you drove, it didn't occur to me to pick up my wallet.
因为你是司机 所以不应该让我去拿钱包
The only reason I drove is
今天我开车的唯一原因是
because you said your car was low on gas.
你说你的车没油了
Twenty-four-fifty, please.
24.50 请付款
Just a minute.
再等一下
You said you'd pay for parking
你说停车费你来付
which you won't be able to do
现在估计你也付不了了
because you "forgot" your wallet.
你忘记拿钱包了
Don't make a big deal,
别大题小做
I'll pay next time.
我下次付停车费
That's what you said last time.
你上次也是这么说的
Yes, but this time I forgot my wallet.
是的 可这次我是真的忘记带钱包了
Twenty-four-fifty, please!
24.50 快付款
Fine, I'll pay.
好吧 我来付
You know what,
哦 你知道吗
why don't you throw in a bagel dog, make it an even 30.
你为什么不扔进去一个百吉饼 这样就能30块钱了
Okay. Uncle Charlie and I are leaving now.
我要出去了
Bye.
再见
I'm trusting you to act responsibly
我相信你能自己照顾自己
and go to bed at a reasonable hour.
在合适的时间上♥床♥睡觉
Okay.
好的
You know, this is a real turning point for you.
你知道 这对你来说是个转折点
You're taking care of yourself.
好好照顾自己
You're becoming a man.
你要成为一个男子汉
You too.
你也是
Boy, it seems like only yesterday
儿子 那就像是昨天一样
that I was bringing you home from the hospital.
我把你从医院里抱回来
You were You were like a little wrinkly pig with colic.
你那时候 像头可爱的小猪 带着疝气
Yeah, are you going or not?
知道了 你到底出不出去?
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Hang on.
等一下
Goodbye, my son.
再见 儿子
Save it for the date, Dad.
把这留到约会上吧 爸爸
Don't burn the place down, and if you do,
不要把这里烧了 如果你真烧了的话
don't be here when I get back.
我回来的时候你就消失吧
He knows to drink the cheap Scotch,
他会喝廉价的威士忌
not the single malt, right?
可不是麦芽饮料 对吧
Not funny.
别胡说了
I'm not joking.
我不是胡说
He's probably just gonna mix it
他很有可能混合着喝
with Hawaiian Punch anyway.
和夏威夷的Punch
Oh, God, I am so full.
哦 天哪 我太饱了
I don't think I could put another thing in my mouth.
我嘴里再也填不下任何东西了
I hope that's just a figure of speech.
我打赌还可以放进一个会说话的东东
This is such a beautiful restaurant.
这个餐馆太棒了
They don't have anything like this back home.
我住的地方没有一点和这里像的
Really? They don't have nice restaurants in Idaho?
是吗 爱达荷州没有这么好的餐馆吗?
Oh, well, yeah. I mean,
哦 恩 我的意思是
we have a T.G.I. Friday's and an Applebee's
我们有一家星期五餐厅和一家Applebee
but you never see movie stars like we did here.
但永远也不会像我们今天一样看到电影明星
Nina, they're just regular people.
Nina 他们都是很普通的人
And technically, I wouldn't call Geraldo Rivera a movie star.
实话来说 我也不会把Geraldo Rivera 叫做电影明星
Well, I thought it was very exciting.
哦 我觉得这太兴奋了
Since I'm only in town for the weekend
既然我是第一次在这个小镇过周末
I think we should go absolutely crazy tonight.
我提议我们晚上疯狂一下
Is it too late to switch dates?
你们俩想换换约会对象吗
I'm up for that.
哦 我举手同意
No kidding.
不是开玩笑吧
As long as we can switch back.
只要我们能换回来
Alan, I believe it's time we get the check.
艾伦 我想我们该买♥♥单了
Agreed.
赞成
Check, please.
埋单
Be right back.
马上回来
Where you going?
哦 哦 你到哪去
The little boys' room.
到洗手间
He means the little cheap bastards' room.
他又想尿遁
What's that, Charlie?
什么意思 查理
Nothing.
没什么
Excuse me.
抱歉
Back home we just call it the crapper.
我们应该叫他们“厕所人”
I thought you had to pee.
我还以为你过来嘘嘘
I did. I do.
我是要嘘嘘
I am.
我是
Nice girls.
很不错的姑娘
Yeah, they're terrific.
是的 他们很疯狂
No matter how you shake and dance,
不管你怎么摆动
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表