All I've ever gotten was a school photo of Jake
我现在还只有杰克的学校集体照
where he appeared to be sucking on his shirt.
而且照片中他好像在吮吸自己的衬衫
Oh, yeah. They served spaghetti on picture day.
是啊 那天他们学校午餐是意大利面条
Oh, hey, you know what we should do?
你知道吗
We should get together and take a nice family portrait.
我们应该聚在一起照一张家庭照片
That sounds lovely.
不错啊
Great. I'll set it up.
好的 我会安排的
Terrific. Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Bye-bye.
再见
Did I tell you that I love you, Mommy?
妈咪 我有没有告诉你我爱你
Yes, but I never tire of hearing it.
说了 但是我还想听一遍
Oh, well, in that case, I love you, Mommy.
好吧 我爱你 妈咪
I really should have stopped drinking during pregnancy.
如果当初我怀孕时不喝酒 这孩子也不会这么弱智了
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hey, Alan?
嘿 艾伦?
Yeah?
怎么了
I couldn't help noticing
我刚看到
there's a photographer in the living room.
客厅里有个摄影师啊
Oh, yeah, we're
是啊 我们...
taking a family picture.
我们要拍家庭照片
Family picture.
家庭照片
Would it be rude of me
我能告诉你你这个计划中的最大缺陷吗
to point out the obvious flaw in your plan?
你没有邀请我
I didn't think you'd be interested.
我不觉得你会有兴趣
I'm not.
我是没有
So it's just you and Little Lord Scratch 'r Sniff?
所以说就你和你那个舌头伸不直的儿子
Hey, if you don't sniff it,
你不想偶这样说话
you don't know what it is.
怎么知道偶舌头伸不直涅
Actually, it's a picture of me, Jake and Mom.
事实上 是我 杰克和妈妈一起照
Mom?
妈妈
Mom who?
哪个妈妈
She said she didn't have any good pictures of us.
她说她想要一张我们的照片
Wait a minute, when did you talk to Mom?
等会儿 你和妈说话了
She called me.
她打电♥话♥给我的
You've been sucking up to her behind my back, haven't you?
你是不是背着我讨好妈妈
Charlie, you have no idea how insane that sounds.
查理 你这么想真是荒唐可笑
All I know is after everything that's happened
在这种情况下
I would never talk to her without talking to you first.
在你和她说话之前我是绝对不会和她说话的
You wouldn't?
你不会
What kind of person do you take me for?
你把我想成什么人了啊
I'd rather cut off my arm
我宁可少条胳膊
than pick up the phone and try to undermine my brother.
也不愿背着我弟弟跟我妈说话
Me too.
我也是
That's why I'm
所以说...
taking a bullet here for the both of us.
我这是替你挡了这一劫
Well,
哦
thanks.
谢谢了
You don't have to thank me.
你不用谢我..
I'm your brother.
我是你弟弟啊
Ooh. Mommy's here.
噢 妈咪来了
Might as well get this over with.
咱把这事儿了结了吧
Wait a sec, hang on.
等会儿
Let me go change.
我要去换衣服
You actually wanna be in the picture?
你想出现在这照片里吗
No, no, no. Are you kidding?
不不不 你开玩笑吧
But it's not fair for you to have to do it alone.
只是我不想让你一个人承担这一切
Oh. Well, thanks.
哦 好吧 谢了
You don't have to thank me.
你不用谢我
I'm your brother.
我是你哥哥啊
Hi, Mom. Hello, dear.
你好 妈妈 亲爱的
Mom, how are you? Good to see you.
妈妈 你好吗 真高兴见到你
Hi, Charlie.
你好 查理.
Oh, what a marvelous house.
哇 这房♥子真不错
Adorable.
太棒了
Mom?
妈妈
You said you wanted a family portrait.
你说你想要家庭照片啊
They're family.
他们就是我家人啊
Okay, well, I'm going back to bed.
好吧 我去睡了
Charlie, what about the picture?
等会儿 查理 照片怎么办
Put me down for a wallet size.
记得给我一张放在钱包里
I just love what you're wearing.
偶好稀饭你的衣服哦
Like that?
这样吗
Yeah. But what was all that crap in the beginning?
是啊 但前奏那么长干吗
Introduction of my own composition.
那是我作品的序曲啊
No offense, but "Smoke on the Water" doesn't begin
但是我们弹的可是"水上烟"
with crap on the water.
不是"水上便便"
My apologies.
不好意思
Okay, let's take it from the top.
好 重新来
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
The play date was a good idea.
让他们一起玩倒是个好主意
Yeah, let's see how Grandma likes her prodigy
好吧 看看他奶奶会有多喜欢
after he sponges up our sponge.
我们的傻小子把这傻小子带坏
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表