You know, it's tacky to arrive empty-handed. Perhaps we should stop
你知道吗 两手空空的去不太好 也许我们应该停车
and pickup a box of wine or some aerosol cheese.
去买♥♥些酒或蛋糕
Oh, Mom, you're on fire tonight.
哦 妈 你今晚真是吃错药了
It's the new meds.They mix well with liquor.
这是新的药 他们很会调酒
Oh, this was a bad idea.
哦 这真是个糟糕的主意
Charlie, didn't you tell him that's the gay ear?
查理 你没告诉他那样是同性恋之耳吗?
This is some nice flatware.
这些餐具真不错
I, I gave this same pattern to Charlie for his birthday.
我有送查理同款式的当生日礼物
Yeah, he gave it to me.
是啊 然后他转送给我
Next year, he wants a roasting pan.
来年 他想要一个烧烤用平底锅
You gave away my flatware?
你把我送的餐具给别人?
To be fair, Mom, I gave it to you.
诚实点 妈 那是我给你的
So, Berta, nice house.
那么 贝塔 不错的房♥子
When do we take the tour?
我们何时一起去旅行?
Have you been to the can yet?
你去过加拿大了吗?
Yeah.
是的
You took it.
交给你安排吧
Oh, okay.
哦 好
I wanna make a toast.
我想要举杯...
Oh, good, a reason to drink.
哦 太好了 有理由喝酒了
To Naomi and Alan.
向娜奥米与艾伦致敬
Thank God they found each other.
感谢老天让他们找到了彼此
'Cause, let's face it, they were both running out of options.
因为 我们要面对现实 他们也别无选择
Hear, hear. Hang on, hang on.
听到 听到 等一下 等一下
Uh, I'd like to propose an addendum to the toast,
我想要再追加一次酒
uh, a subordinate clause if you will.
如果你们同意 再补几句话
Uh, while Naomi and I are enjoying each other's company,
在娜奥米和我享受彼此之间陪伴的同时
we, uh, we are proceeding in a very slow and cautious manner.
我们...是以一种非常缓慢 而谨慎的态度在进展的
Except when we're having sex.
除了我们做♥爱♥不算之外
Time and place, Naomi.
时机地点不对 娜奥米
Time and place,
时机地点不对
Yeah, well, I wish you'd spend a little more time
是啊 那么我希望你能多花一点时间
and aim for the right place.
致力于对的地方...
Oh, God, just kill me now.
哦 天啊 让我死了吧
Jake? Ipod?
杰克? Ipod?
Headphones? Thataboy.
乖孩子
Excuse me, uh...
不好意思 呃...
I'd like to say a few words before we fold up the dining room table and commence the square dancing.
在我们收拾好餐桌 开始跳方块舞之前 我想要说几句话
Alan, you're my son and I love you.
艾伦 你是我儿子 我爱你
But you and I are through.
不过我们的关系就到此了
What?
什么?
I just can't bear it anymore.
我没办法再忍♥受了
I have to cut you loose.
我要跟你断绝关系
Is that all it takes?
有这么好的事?
Hey, Berta, you got any other daughters?
嘿 贝塔 你还有其它女儿吗?
Naomi? Are you in there?!
娜奥米? 你在家吗?
Hector?
Hector?
Go away! Nobody's home!
快滚! 没有人在家!
Mom!
妈!
If that loser steps one foot inside this house,
如果那个败家子敢踏进这里一步
I'm gettin' out my nail gun.
我就拿钉枪出来教训他
Oh, wonderful, we're gonna be on an episode of Cops.
哦 太好了 我们要上电视了
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?
I've come to see my daughter.
我来看我的女儿
Is that her? What do you care?
那是她吗? 你干嘛关心?
You ran off. No, I didn't run off, mija.
你落跑了 不 我没有落跑
I couldn't get back across the border.
我只是没办法从边界偷渡过来
They're crackin' down 'cause of these damn Arabs.
差点被那些该死的阿♥拉♥伯人拖累
Why didn't you call me?
你为何不打电♥话♥给我?
I did call.
我有打
Didn't your mother give you my messages?
你妈没有帮我转达讯息吗?
Whoops.
噢
Oh, Hector, I've missed you so much.
哦 Hector 我好想你
I missed you too.
我也很想你
Alan.
艾伦
Yeah?
嗯?
Your relationship has run its natural course.
你们的关系已经照自然程序在走了
She doesn't hate me yet. She, she's just like...
她还没有开始讨厌我 她 她只是...
A toast to Hector and Naomi.
向Hector与娜奥米敬酒
May their love last forever.
愿他们的爱情久久长长
What's with your ear?
你的耳朵怎么了?
I am gay.
我是同性恋
Berta?
贝塔?
Don't bother me, Charlie.
别吵我 查理
I had a hard night.
我昨晚很累
If you're so tired, why don't you just stay home?
你既然这么累 为何不干脆待在家?
Are you kidding?
你在说笑吗?
Hector invited his entire family over to see the baby.
Hector把他全家人都带去看小孩
It's like the Alamo over there.
好像阿♥拉♥摩战争一样 (不到200人击退数千人的战争)
Well, for the record,
那么 我也要说
I didn't get any sleep either.
我也都没睡
Halfway home Alan's ear blew up and we had to take him to the emergency room.
回家的路上 艾伦的耳朵爆掉了 我们得送他去急诊室
Is he okay?
他没事吧?
Yeah, they were able to save the lobe,
是啊 他的耳垂救回来了
but I don't think anyone's gonna call it the gay ear anymore.
不过我想 不会再有人说那是同性恋之耳了
Well, sweet dreams.
那 祝你好梦
You too.
你也是
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表