Your ex-wife's dog.
你前妻的狗
Chester? Somebody stole Chester?
切斯特 有人偷走了切斯特
She seems to think you might know his whereabouts.
她认为你可能知道他的下落
Oh, gosh, um, I'm sorry.
哦 上帝,呃...
I have no idea.
非常抱歉 我不知道...
Uh oh, although,
呃 哦 虽然...
you know, what could've happened
你们知道发生了什么事
um, she could have left the door open
恩... 她有可能忘记关门了
She's absent-minded.
她经常心不在焉
Uh, and the dog got away.
呃 有可能就自己跑丢了
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哦 哦 哦 哦 哦
Hey.
嘿
Oh, look who's finally off the phone.
哦 有人打完电♥话♥了
Yeah.
是的
When are you gonna give Wendy Cho the necklace?
那么你准备什么时候把项链给Cho
I'm not.
不送给她
What happened?
怎么了
You chicken out?
你怯场了
No.
不是
You dragged my ass all the way down to the mall
你风风火火的让我带你到商场
I pony up 40 bucks for the necklace,
花了40美元给你买♥♥个这个项链
and you chicken out.
现在你不敢去了
She just dumped me, you old turd.
她抛弃了我 你这土人
Oh. Well, you could've told me that before I started being a turd.
哦 你应该早点告诉我 我也不会成为土人
I'm only 12.
我才12岁
I need a time machine.
我需要一个时光机器
Ah, dude, I am really sorry.
恩 宝贝 那真伤心
What happened?
发生什么事
She decided
她觉得有一段复杂的
she has a problem with mixed relationships.
关系是很麻烦的事情
What? Chinese and Caucasian?
什么 中国人和高加索人
Gifted and remedial.
天才和庸才
Oh.
哦...
Yeah, well, I'm done with relationships.
是的 好 已经结束了这段感情
From now on, I'm gonna be like you.
从现在开始 我要向你学习
Why would you wanna be like me?
你为什么要学我
Because you never fall in love with anybody,
因为你从来不会和任何女的产生真爱
so you never get hurt.
也从来不会受到伤害
Okay,
好吧
listen to me.
听我说
Being hurt sucks
相对于受伤害
but love is the most beautiful and noble of human emotions.
爱情是人类情感中最美丽和最高尚的一种
It's what gives a man hope.
它带给人们美好的希望
It's what gives his life meaning.
赋予生命的意义
Don't turn your back on love, Jake.
不要背叛爱情 杰克
I did and I regret it every day.
我背叛过 现在我每天都在忏悔
Really?
真的
May God strike me down if I'm lying.
如果我撒谎 上帝就霹了我
All right, the game's over.
好了 谈话结束了
Let's go.
走吧
Where are we going?
到哪去
Might as well bail your dad out of jail.
保释你♥爸♥爸
Can we get something to eat first?
可以先吃点东西再走吗
Sure, why not.
好极了 为什么不吃
How long before Kandi and her lawyer come back from Mexico?
康迪和她的律师什么时候才能从 墨西哥回来?
Three more days.
3个多星期吧
Oh, God, what are you feeding that dog?
哦,上帝,这狗什么味道啊
It's not the dog.
这不是狗弄出来的
Smells a little like banana bread.
闻起来像是香蕉蛋糕
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表