I am so proud of you, Charlie.
我为你骄傲 查理
This is a real breakthrough.
这-这真是一个重大的突破
And doesn't it feel liberating
最终听到你自己
to finally hear yourself admit the truth?
承认事实有没有一种解脱的感觉?
Well, I feel something.
呃 我是有一些感受
But since I'm also hearing a high pitched whistle
但是由于我也听到了一声 尖锐的汽笛声
it might just be a concussion.
这也可能只是脑震荡
What are you making?
你在绣什么?
A needlepoint sampler.
一个针绣花边样
No kidding.
别开玩笑了
I find it very calming. And the message helps center me.
我觉得做这个非常沉静 它提供给我的信息能让我集中
"God bless vicodin"? Mm hm.
"上帝保佑止痛药 ?"
Pretty good, huh?
很棒 是么?
You spelled "vicodin" wrong.
止痛药你拼错了
That's the great thing about vicodin.
这是止痛药最伟大的部分
I don't care.
我不关心
Hey, is Charlie here?
嘿 查理在么?
Uh Who may I say is calling?
呃 我该说是谁来访呢?
It's okay, Alan.
这没关系 艾伦
Hey, Chazz, thanks for the gift.
你好 Chazz 谢谢你的礼物
You're welcome.
不用客气.
So no hard feelings?
那么没有悲伤的情绪了?
No. You?
没有. 你呢?
Why would I have hard feelings?
我为什么会不开心?
I'm still picking pieces of your ass out of my boot.
我依然在接收你那些女人
Good one.
不错
Okay, well,
好的 呃
good luck with the tour.
旅行愉快
Thanks a lot, man.
谢谢 伙计
Who's the sponsor? Metamucil?
谁是发起者? 缓泻剂?
What was that?
那是什么?
Nothing, nothing.
没什么 没什么
I just wanna say I'm a huge fan.
呃 我只是想说 我是一个超级粉丝
I lost my virginity to you. Heh heh. Really?
呃 我的第一次献给了你 真的?
Well, you know,
嗯 你知道
there's a lot of the '70s I don't remember.
已经有一大堆70年代的人我记不得了
Isn't that the hat I got you?
那不是我送你的帽子么?
Yeah.
是的
The hat you threw up in?
你丟进来的那顶?
I had it cleaned.
我把它洗干净了...
But I'll always know.
我就知道...
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表