I think I'm ready to go again.
我认为我可以再一次了
Really? Really.
真的吗? 真的
I got nothing-- let's go dancing.
还是不行 我们去跳舞吧
Yeah, I'm coming with the guy I told you about, the old guy.
对 我要跟上次跟你提过的 那个老男人去
I don't know.
我不知道
I think he's got a little brother who's old, too.
他有一个跟他差不多老的弟弟
I'll ask him.
我再问问他
Great, we'll see you there.
太好了 到时见
Hey, do you think your brother would want tcome with us?
嘿 你觉得你弟会想跟我们去吗?
Alan?
艾伦?
No, he's not the type.
不可能 他不是这类的人
He'd be miserable going to a dance club at this hour.
这种时间找他去舞厅 他会很痛苦的
Wait here, I'll go get him.
等一下 我去叫他
Hey. Oh, you just missed it.
嗨 你错过好戏了
Jon Stewart made a very clever joke about the budget deficit.
Jon Stewart刚刚对预算赤字 做了很好笑的评论 (The Daily Show主持人)
Swell.
了不起
Get dressed, we're going dancing.
快穿衣服 我们要去跳舞
Yeah, right.
最好是
Toaster pizza?
烤Pizza饼?
No, come on, let's go.
不用 来吧 我们走
You're serious? Yes.
你是讲真的? 是的
But it's after 11:00, and I'm all tucked in.
可是现在已经超过11点了 我都躺好了
Too bad.
真糟糕
I'm drinking nighty-night tea.
我都在喝助眠茶了
Come on, Robin wants to go dancing,
走啦 Robin想要去跳舞
and I'm gonna need a designated driver.
而且我需要一个司机
Hey, just 'cause you're making a fool of yourself
喂 你自己想要出丑
trying to keep up with a 24-year-old girl,
去跟一个24岁的女生搞在一起
doesn't mean I have to join you.
不代表我也要跟你淌这个混水
She has a 24-year-old girlfriend.
她有一个24岁的朋友
Is it dressy-dressy or dressy-casual?
是要穿礼服还是随便穿就好?
Just take it. Maybe it'll loosen you up.
吃就对了 他会让你觉得很放松
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Recent studies indicate that ecstasy may well deplete your spinal fluid.
研究指出摇♥头♥丸♥ 会彻底耗尽你的脊髓液
ah, so?
哦 所以呢?
So? Young lady, I am a chiropractor.
所以? 女士 我是一个脊椎按♥摩♥师
Whoo.
哇
You know what,
你知道吗
my date isn't working out.
我的对象跟我磁场不合
Well, maybe you'd get somewhere if you stopped talking to her like you're her fher.
只要你别再用父亲的口气说话 也许你们就会有进展
Well, somebody has to, because her real father has obviously dropped the ball.
总得有人这么做 因为她的亲生父亲很明显的犯了大错
Oh, wonderful, a smoker.
太好了 一个烟枪
So I guess you're counting on stem cell research
我认为你以后可能会依赖 干细胞的研究
to replace your spine and lungs.
来取代你的脊椎与肺
Alan, Alan, you're embarrassing me.
艾伦 艾伦 你在让我为难
I'm embarrassing you? Look at yourself.
我在让你为难? 看看你自己
You're standing in line in a dank alley
你在这种暗巷排队
in the middle of the Urine District.
刚好在"随地便溺"区的中间
Hey, this is the hippest club in town.
嘿 这里是城里最时髦的夜店
Oh, hip, schmip-- it's a toilet with a doorman.
什么时髦... 这是一间有人看守的厕所
Somebody lit a doobie.
有人点了大♥麻♥烟
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah,
没错 没错
that is definitely the ganja.
那一定就是大♥麻♥
Great, now we're all gonna get busted.
太好了 我们都要被逮捕了
Will you just relax and let yourself have some fun?
你能不能放轻松 让自己快乐一点?
Oh, this is fun for you?
哦 你觉得这样很快乐?
Exhaust fumes and reefer smoke?
二手烟加上大♥麻♥?
Let me tell you something, Charlie.
我告诉你吧 查理
I'm not a kid anymore.
我不再是个小孩子了
I need plenty of rest, exercise and a gh-fiber diet, and...
我需要大量的休息 运动 以及高纤维的饮食 还有...
Oh, perfect, I just stepped on a condom.
太好了 我刚刚踩到一个保险套
Go ahead, have a good time.
去吧 玩疯一点
Hold it. We're with them.
等一下 我们是跟她们一起的
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
No, no, we are. Although truth be told,
不 不 是真的 虽然老实讲
I don't see a long-term relationship in the offing.
这不会是什么长久的男女关系
You understand.
你应该明白
Don't touch the rope.
别碰那绳子
Sorry.
抱歉
I didn't realize you were king of the rope.
我不知道你是绳索之王
Shut up, Alan.
闭嘴 艾伦
Look, if you're not on the list, you're not getting in.
如果你们不在名单上 就不能进去
You let the girls in.
你让那些女孩进去了
Alan. He let the girls in.
艾伦 他让女孩进去了
That's because pretty girls dress up the place.
那是因为美丽的女孩 点缀了这个地方
Watch how this works.
看我怎么做
Listen...
听着...
why don't you check your list for Jackson.
何不看看名单上有没有杰克森?
Andrew Jackson.
安德鲁杰克森 (20元美钞上的肖像 美国第7任总统)
Nope.
没这人
Got Tito and LaToya.
有 Tito 与 LaToya (麦可杰克森的哥哥 妹妹)
Okay.
好吧
What if I change my name to...
不然我把名字改成...
Ulysses S. Grant?
尤里西斯格兰特? (50元美钞 第18任总统)
You can change your name to Condoleezza Rice.
你可以把名字改成Condoleezza Rice (美国现任国务卿 黑人女性)
If you're not on the li and you're not a celebrity,
如果你们不在名单上 又不是政商名流
you're not getting in.
就不能进去
All right, look,
好吧 听着
I didn't want to have to play this card,
我本来不想打这张牌的
but I'm Charlie Harper.
不过我是查理哈波
I'm in the music business.
我在音乐界
I wrote the Maple Loops jingle.
我写了枫糖圈圈的广♥告♥歌♥
Granny's Big Fudge Nuggets?
老奶奶的乳脂软糖?
Oh, I love those cookies.
哦 我喜欢这种糖果
Great. You got any on you?
太好了 你身上有吗?
No. Beat it.
没有 那滚吧
Charlie, let me handle this.
查理 交给我来处理
Sir...
先生...
I am Matthew Broderick.
我是马修柏德瑞 (演员 逃学天才主角 长的有点像艾伦)
Who?
谁?
Bruno, they're with me.
布鲁诺 他们是我带来的
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
This is a good chance to cut 'em loose.
这是摆脱他们的好机会
Guys, come on.
进来吧
Matthew Broderick is a gifted actor?
马修柏德瑞是一个很有天份的演员 而且在百老汇...
Oh, for God's sake, will yostop complaining?
看在老天的份上 你能不能别再抱怨了?
Well, I'm sorry, but the music in that club was so loud,
我很抱歉 但那家夜店的音乐太大声了
my ears are still ringing.
我的耳朵还在耳鸣
You know what that sound is?
你知道这是什么声音吗?
That is the sound of the little hairs in my middle ear dying.
那是让我中耳里的纤毛死掉的声音
I am talking permanent hearing loss, Charlie.
我在讲的是永久性的听觉受损 查理
Those little hairs don't grow back.
那些纤毛不会长回来
Oh, wait, let's see something.
等一下 我让你看个东西
** Ah.... C-Sharp... *
* 啊...升C调...
** C-Sharp is the sound of encroaching deafness. *
* 升C调是让你耳聋的声音
Listen to you; you're like an old man.
你自己听听看 你像个老人
I can't listen to me.
我听不见我自己的声音
*All I hear is... * Ah... *
我能听到的只有... * 啊...
Worst night of my life.
我生命中最糟的一晚
u're just ticked off because you couldn't keep up.
你会这么不爽 是因为你没办法融入她们
I couldn't keep up?
我没办法融入?
I was out on the dance floor with the girls
我和女孩们在舞厅跳舞
while you were sleeping in the booth.
而你在小房♥间里睡觉
I wasn't sleeping.
我没有在睡觉
I was closing my eyes,
我只是闭上眼睛
because I couldn't bear to watch you do this.
因为我不想看到你做这个...
I was voguing.
我在跳VOGUE舞步
You were napping.
你在睡觉
Nobody vogues anymore, Alan.
没有人在跳这种舞步了 艾伦
And guess what?
然后你知道吗?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表