Hey, after the kid goes back to his mother you wanna go out and grab some dinner?
嘿 等下送小鬼去他妈家之后 要不要去外面用个晚餐?
I can't go out to dinner, Charlie. Why not? You got a date...
我不能去外面吃晚餐 查理 为什么 你有约会?
...I said knowing the aswer but asking anyway just to be polite...
我知道你没有约会 但还是礼貌性问一下
"No I don't have a date," he replied all the while thinking:
"不 我没有约会" 他边回答心里边想
"Bite me you boozed bufoon"
"咬我啊 你这个小丑"
So why can't you go? Are you kidding?
为什么你不能去? 你在开玩笑吗?
I'm paying alimony to two women.
我要付两个女人赡养费
I dont have money for luxuries like eating out.
我没有多余的钱可以享受 比如吃外面
...or eating in, really.
...或在家吃 真的
I'm trying to learn to chew my own cud.
我正在学习要如何咀嚼我的分秘物
That's allright. I'll treat. No, you've done too much for me already.
没关系 我请客 不 你已经请我太多次了
Yeah but it's not like I'm keeping a tab ... 26,382 dollars...
是没错 但又不是说我有在记帐... 到今天为止...
...to date.
...欠我26,382元
Exactly, so... so I need to start carrying my own weight.
没错 所... 所以我要开始注意我的体重
Wich is actually getting easier now that I'm wasting away.
而且事实上这蛮容易的 因为我已经开始在消瘦
Stop feeling sorry for yourself. I'm not feeling sorry for myself.
别再可怜你自己了 我没有可怜我自己
I'll find something here to eat. Maybe some scrambled eggs and a...
我会自己找吃的 也许来点炒蛋 也许来根...
...popsickle.
...棒冰
Fine. See you later.
好吧 回头见
Allright. I'm only gonna ask you one more time.
好 我只再问你一次
Would you like to have dinner with me? That depends. Where are we going?
你要不要和我去用晚餐? 看情况 你要去哪吃?
Oh, for God's sake!
我拜托你好不好
What? What, I don't even get a vote? No, you don't get a vote,
什么? 我难道没有选择权吗? 没有 你没有选择权
you get a free meal.
你有的是免费的一餐
If I was one of your dates, you'd ask where wanna go.
如果你要跟我约会 至少也要问我想去哪
You're right.
你说的没错
So where do you wanna go, baby?
那你想去哪 宝贝?
That's very funny...
很好笑...
No no no let's get someting hot in you
不不不 让我在你身上找点刺♥激♥的
and some hot in here.
在这里找点乐子
Knock it off!
快住手
Gee, you smell good... You know what? Ok, ok.
你闻起来好香... 你知道吗? 好吧 好吧
I'll just stay here and have a popsicle.
我要留在这里吃棒冰
Oh, you'll be gettin' a popsicle.
哦 那我拿根棒冰来助性
Fine. Ok, You pick the restaurant.
好吧 不然你来选餐厅
Thank you. How about sushi?
谢谢 吃寿司如何?
Uh... not a big fan.
呃...不太喜欢
That's Judith. Keep thinking!
那是茱蒂丝 继续想
Jake, your mother's here.
杰克 你妈来了
Hey, that popsicle...
喂 那个棒冰...
Hello. Hi. Yeah, he'll be right down.
哈啰 嗨 他马上就下来了
Do me a favor and take'em both.
帮个忙 把他们两个都带走
Hey mom.
嗨 妈
Hey honey, would you wait in the car, please?
嗨 亲爱的 你去车上等一下好吗?
Who's in trouble, me or dad? No one's in trouble.
谁有麻烦了 我还是爸? 没人有麻烦
It's you.
是你
Judith, if you gonna chew my ass off, just know...
茱蒂丝 你要知道 如果你是想把我大卸八块...
I'm planning on having it for breakfast tomorrow.
我已经计划明天早餐 要吃我的屁♥股♥肉了
No, you didn't do anything Alan. I just, uh...
不 你没做错什么事 艾伦 我只是 呃...
I want to let you know that...
我想让你知道...
Boy this is awkward...
天啊这真的很难启齿...
You remember I was dating Jake's pediatrician.
你记得我和杰克的小儿科医生约会过吗?
Yeah, yeah, Melnick. What about him?
记得记得 梅尼克 他怎了?
Well, we started seeing each other again and it's serious.
我们又开始交往 而且这次是认真的
Oh. How serious?
有多认真?
He asked me to marry him and I said yes.
他要我嫁给他 我答应了
Wow.
哇
I... I don't know what to say...
我...我不知道该说什么
I guess congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你 谢谢
Just wanted to let you know before we told Jake.
只是想在告诉杰克前先让你知道
Sure, sure. I appreciate it.
当然 当然 我很感激
It's kind of weird, isn't it, I mean...
这有点奇怪 不是吗?
So many years together
在一起这么多年
It's hard for me to think of you to marry somebody else.
想到你要嫁给别人 还挺难受的
Still, I wish you the best. I know you do. Thank you.
不过 我还是会祝你幸福的 我知道 谢谢
Well, bye. Bye.
那么 再见 再见
Five, six, seven, eight...
五 六 七 八...
No more alimony. No more alimony...
不必再付赡养费 不必再付赡养费...
"A Live Woman of Proven Fertility"
好汉两个半:第4季第5集 后期:wqswqswswqws
You know what problem with sushi?
你知道吃寿司的问题出在哪吗?
You mean besides eating it with you?
你是指除了跟你一起吃之外?
It's all feshy and flappy and wet.
他们又腥 又肥 又湿
Feels unnatural against my tongue.
我的舌头不太能适应
Hey Allan? What?
艾伦 怎样?
I think I know why your marriages didn't work out.
我知道为何你的婚姻都会失败了 (请自己想象)
Oh, stop it. Now...
哦 别提了 现在...
Speaking of marriages, the next time we go out to dinner
既然讲到婚姻 下次我们出去用晚餐时
it'll be on me. Because with Judith getting married agan...
就是我请客了 因为随着茱蒂丝的再婚...
I'll have...
我就...
Five, six, seven, eight...
五 六 七 八...
No more alimony. No more alimony...
不必再付赡养费 不必再付赡养费...
Hey dad.
嗨 爸
What are you doing here? How did you get in?
你在这里做什么? 你怎么进来的?
Rose let me in. Hey guys.
萝丝让我进来的 嗨 大伙儿
How was dinner?
晚餐如何?
Forget dinner, what are you doing here?
先别管晚餐了 你在这里做什么?
Keeping Jake accompanied.
我来陪杰克
But if you let him in you'd have to be here before him.
但如果是你开的门 那表示你比他早进来
Well, yeah.
是的
But if Jake hadn't shown up
但是如果杰克没有出现
I'd be gone by now and you'd never know I was here
我早就离开了 你们就不会知道我来过
So what? You just waltz in and make yourself at home whenever I'm out?
那又如何? 每次我不在 你就偷溜进来把这里当自己家了?
That's not true. Sometimes you're upstairs asleep.
那不是事实 有时候你在楼上睡着了
Wait a minute Let's go back here.
等一下 先讨论别的
Jake, why aren't you at your mother's? I ran away.
杰克 为什么你没在你妈家? 我落跑了
Sometimes you're in the shower.
有时候你是在洗澡
Rose, please. Why did you run away?
萝丝 拜托你 你为什么要落跑?
Because I hate it there.
因为我讨厌在那边
Is this about the upcoming nuptials?
跟即将举办的婚礼有关吗?
It's nothing to do with puberty, dad.
这跟青春期无关 爸
It's about mom getting married.
是因为妈要结婚了
I thought you like Dr. Melnick. That was when they were just dating.
我以为你喜欢梅尼克医生 那仅限于他们约会的时候
Nowadays they can tell me what to do. He's not my father.
现在他已经可以对我下命令了 他又不是我爸
You don't do what I tell you what to do.
我叫你干嘛你也没照做啊
Yeah, but mom doesn't care about that.
对啊 但是妈不会在乎那个
Alan, if I'd just interrupt for one second...
艾伦 让我插一下话...
How do you keep getting in? I've changed the locks three times.
你怎么有办法进来? 我已经换了三次锁
Yes, but you didn't change the locksmith.
是的 但你没有换锁匠
I could recommend somebody.
我可以帮你推荐
Goodnight Rose. I replace everything I eat.
晚安 萝丝 我把吃过的东西都放回原位了
Goodnight Rose. You know how I do it?
晚安 萝丝 你知道我怎么做的吗?
I keep an exact duplicate fridge in my house.
我家有一台跟你一模一样的冰箱
Goodnight Rose. By the way we're out of popsicles.
晚安 萝丝 对了 家里没有棒冰了
Allright. I'm gonna call your mother. She's probably worried sick.
好吧 我要打电♥话♥给你妈 她大概快担心死了
She's probably in the hot tub with Dr. Melnick.
她大概和梅尼克医生在洗鸳鸯浴
How did you get here. You steal a car or something?
你怎么来的 偷车还是怎样?
How could I steal a car? I'm twelve.
我怎么会偷车? 我才12岁
New kids these days. No imagination...
最近的小孩没什么想象力
I took the bus. In L.A.? At night?
我坐公交车 在洛杉矶? 晚上?
Even safer stealing a car!
偷台车还比较安全
So, what's your plan? Where are you headed.
那么 你有什么计划? 打算要去哪?
I'm gonna stay here.
我要待在这里
Oh, you can't stay here.
你不能待在这里
Why not? Because you're running away.
为什么? 因为你是"落跑"出来的
Away according to the dictionary means not here.
根据字典的解释 "落跑"就是不在这里的意思
It's usually preceeded by the words far far
通常排在"遥远"的后面
or in your case: "Go".
而在你这个案例 是"滚"
Come on. Why can't I live with you guys?
别这样 为什么我不能和你们住?
Oh Jake, do you have any idea how much
杰克 你知不知道每次周末你在我家
I have to clean up my act when you're here on weekends?
我都必须要改变我的生活方式?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表