Nope.
没有
Charlie, did you ever stop to think
查理 你有没有感觉到
that our relationship is strained
我们之间的关系这么紧张
because you won't let me,
是因为你什么都不让我知道?
you won't share.
你不愿分享
You know why I won't share with you, Mom?
知道为什么我不想告诉你吗
Because anything I say will be used against me.
因为我说的任何话都会被用来攻击我
Oh please...
哦 别那样
I have to go to the bathroom, maybe I have a prostate problem.
我去洗手间可能是因为 我的前列腺出问题了
I buy a new Mercedes,
我新买♥♥了辆Mercedes
you call it a Nazi phallic symbol.
你说那是纳粹分子崇拜男性生殖器的象征
I'm seeing someone new,
我跟某个女孩约会
you ask if I'm paying her by the hour, or per schtup!
你问我是按小时还是按秒给她付费的
Charlie, when I say those things,
查理 我说那些话
it's because I want to help you.
是因为我想帮你
You're my son,
你是我的儿子
I want you to be the best you can be.
我想让你表现出你最出色的一面
I appreciate that, but you can stop worrying,
我很感激这点 不过你可以不用担心了
I'm doing fine.
我做得很好
I am the best I can be.
我已经表现出最出色的一面了
Oh darling, that just breaks my heart.
噢 亲爱的 这真让我难过
Why would he do this to me?
为什么他要这样对我?
Take care of your mother...
"照顾好你的妈妈"
Not like she ever took care of him.
她好像从来没照顾过他
She nagged him, humiliated him, emasculated him.
她成天折磨他 羞辱他 让他感觉自己不像个男人
Maybe the reason he died so young is because he wanted to.
他那么年轻就过世主要是因为他想那样
Charlie! My donut's soft again!
查理! 我的小圈圈又需要打气了
Be right there!
我就来
Why?
为什么
Why do you want me to take care of her?
为什么你想要我照顾好她
Charlie!
查理!
I'm coming!
来了
Come on, talk to me!
快点 告诉我吧
Give me a sign!
给我点启示
* Marry that cute girl down the beach. *
那个甜妞正沿着海滩过来了
* Yes, that's her name. *
对 那是她的名字
You know what,
知道吗
you can tell me in person,
你可以亲自告诉我 因为我就要
because I am this close to sticking my tongue in a light socket.
用嘴巴对着一个发光的小孔吹气了
* I mean, Rose's mouth. *
我指的是 罗丝的嘴巴
What are you watching?
你在看什么
Some old gangster movie.
一个很老的黑帮片
Any good?
好看吗
Not really.
也不是
It just gives me a warm feeling
只不过让我很欣慰地想到
to know that all those young, beautiful actors are now dead.
那些漂亮的演员现在都已不在人世了
"Dana knows too much."
这女的知道的太多了
"You want I should take care of her, boss?"
想要我照顾她吗 老板
"Yeah, take care of her."
好吧 你来料理她吧
"But make it look like an accident."
不过要让这看起来像一场事故
"Don't worry about a thing."
别为这事费心
"I'll take care of her."
我会好好照顾她的
Sorry.
对不起
I misunderstood.
我理解错了
What's that, dear?
什么事 亲爱的
Nothing.
没什么
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你好
I don't know if you remember me,
还记得我吗
but I'm the one who pulled you out of the ocean the other day.
就是那天把你从海里拉起来那个
Oh, right! Right, right...
噢 好的 好的 谢谢你
Thanks! It's OK, it's my job.
没什么 这是我的工作
Well, I'm-I'm... glad you did it!
我很...我很高兴你把我救起来了
Anyway, I was just checking in on you, see how you're doing.
不管怎样 我只是过来看看你的情况
I'm doing fine.
我很好
Good...
那太好了
So... you want to walk down to the pier?
那么你想出去走走吗
Maybe grab a cup of coffee...
可能喝杯咖啡什么的?
Gee, I don't know...
啊 嗯 我不知道
Eh, what the hell, let's go.
噢 该死的 我们走吧
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表