we'll deal with it together.
不管发生什么事我们都要一起承担
He said:
他说...
"Take care of your mother."
"照顾好你的妈妈"
Well good luck with that.
祝你好运
Dad said you almost drowned today.
我爸说你今天差点没淹死
Yep...
是那样
Are you okay now?
你现在好了吗
I'm fine.
我没事了
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Sure.
当然
It's about what happens when you die.
是关于你死后的事
OK.
好吧
Who gets your car?
你的车给谁
Go away.
走开
You're right, it's not a good time to ask.
你说对了 现在问这个不是时候
So... what 'you doing?
那么 你现在在干什么
Thinking about Dad.
想有关爸爸的事
About that,
关于这件事
I was wondering,
我想知道你在看见他的时候
when you saw him, assuming you saw him...
假设你看见他了
Did he... ask about me?
他有没有...问到过我?
No.
没有
He just said: "Take care of your mother".
他只是说 "照顾好你的妈妈"
Didn't... didn't mention me at all?
他一点都没提到我吗
No...
没有
Typical.
这很像他
Oh here we go.
又来了
I'm just saying,
我只是说
the guy doesn't get in touch for 30 years,
遇到三十年没见面的人
it wouldn't kill him to throw in a quick "Hello Alan!"
随便打个招呼说声"你好艾伦" 又不会要他的命
Dead or alive, that's just rude.
不管是人还是幽灵 这样都不礼貌
I'll tell you what...
跟你说
Why don't you go fill up the tub,
干吗不去放盆洗澡水呢
I'll hold your head
我会把你的头按在水里
under the water until the bubbles stop,
一直等到气泡消失
and then you can tell him how offended you are.
这样你就可以告诉他 你所受到的伤害
Oh no, I have nothing to say to him now.
哦不 我现在没什么跟他说的
How does he expect me to take care of her?
他怎么会想到要我照顾她呢
I don't know,
我不知道
why don't you try treating her like a human being?
为什么不试着把她当正常人看待
Nah, that can't be it.
不 那不可能
What if I put her in an assisted living facility?
我把她送到生活援助之家怎么样?
That's ridiculous, she's a healthy woman.
这太荒唐了 她很健康
I'm not saying she wouldn't put up a fight...
我可没说她没力气吵架了
But hey, crumble up a few Xanax in her mermosa,
只不过是想在她的香槟里撒点镇定剂
and we could probably coax her into a cave full of bats.
这样或许我们能把她骗进 一个到处是蝙蝠的山洞
I don't think that's what Dad meant.
我想那不是爸爸的意思
How do you know?
你怎么知道不是
Did he talk to you?
他跟你说了吗
No! He talked to me.
没有 他跟我说了
Sure, rub my nose in it.
是啊 是想引起我的注意
How about this...
这么办怎么样
When was the last time you called her,
你再给她打一次电♥话♥
just to see how she was doing?
看看她的情况怎么样
Uh... What's today, Sunday?
呃... 今天星期几 星期天?
Then... never.
然后 再无后患了
Why don't you start with that?
干吗不现在就行动呢
OK, fine.
好吧 就这么办
Remember her number?
记得她的电♥话♥吗?
I've got it on speed dial...
我设了速拨号♥码
Cute, uh?
够聪明吧
Hey Mom, it's Charlie.
你好 妈妈 我是查理
Nothing's the matter,
没什么事
I just called to see how you're doing.
我就是想打个电♥话♥问问你的情况
No, I'm not drunk,
没有 我没喝醉
I was just thinking about you
我只是有点想你了
and thought I'd call.
想给你打...
I swear to God, I'm not drunk!
我向上帝发誓我没喝醉
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers!
Peter Piper 捡了一配克腌辣椒
Are you happy?
高兴了吧
So, what's going on?
那么 最近情况怎么样
I haven't talked to you in a while...
我有段时间没跟你讲...
Well, I'm talking to you now!
不 我现在是在和你讲话
OK, OK, OK.
好 好 好 好
OK, excuse me?
是吗
OK, OK, OK...
那好 那好 那好吧
So... Everything OK?
那么... 什么都好?
I'm taking her to lunch tomorrow.
我明天中午请她吃饭
Voluntarily?
自愿的?
Wow, you must have really had a spiritual experience out there...
哇哦 你那时肯定有段 很难得的精神体验
Let's face it Alan. When Dad was alive,
咱们得面对现实 艾伦
I was a rotten son.
老爸活着的时候我都给宠坏了
Oh, you sure were,
你确实是那样
you were horrible.
你那时太放肆了
Boy, I remember the time...
天哪 我还记得有次...
The point is...
重要的是...
Maybe I've got a chance to make up for it now.
我现在可能有个机会弥补他
He wants me to take care of mom,
他想要我照顾好妈妈
then... that's what we're gonna do.
那我们就得照他说的做
Well, that's...
那 那是...
Wait a minute, did you say "we"?
等会儿 你刚才说"我们"?
I'm not going.
我可不想去
Fine.
那好吧
Next time I see our father's floating head,
下次我再看见爸爸漂浮的脑袋时
I'm gonna tell him you refused to help.
就告诉他你不想帮忙
I'm gonna tell him, I'm gonna tell him...
我要告诉爸爸 我要告诉爸爸
God, you're such a child...
天哪 你真是个孩子
So you're coming? Yeah...
那你去吗 去
I can't tell you what a treat it is
我简直无法形容我有多高兴
to have lunch with my two favorite sons!
竟然能和我最喜欢的 两个儿子一块吃午饭
You have others?
你还有其他儿子?
It's an expression, Charlie...
这只是一种说法 查理
Although I do sponsor a little boy in Africa.
不过我确实在资助一个非洲小男孩
No kidding?
真的?
Oh yes, little Mabutu!
噢 是真的 小Mobutu
He's in a middle of a civil war,
他正在经历一场内战
and I still hear from him more than you.
不过我听到有关他的消息 还是比你们的多
Hey Alan, tell mom what that little rascal Jake's been up to.
嘿 艾伦 告诉妈妈 小淘气包杰克都干了些什么
He hasn't been up to anything.
他什么都没干
OK... So...
那好
I think
我想...
I'll go to the bathroom.
我想我得去趟洗手间
Why?
为什么
What do you mean "why"? I have to go.
什么为什么 我得去洗手间
When was the last time you had a prostate exam?
上次你做前列腺检查是什么时候
It feels like I'm having one now.
我感觉现在就在做检查
I'm just expressing concern for your health,
我只是对你的健康表示关心
you don't have to get snippy.
你不用那么尖刻
I'm not being snippy.
我没有尖刻
Is it just me or is he snippy?
是我还是他尖刻?
Try living with him.
你就让着他点
Charming.
去去就来
Alright, what's going on?
好吧 发生什么事了
What makes you think something's going on?
你干吗认为一定有事呢
When one of my sons calls me for no reason
每回我的儿子无缘无故打电♥话♥给我
and agrees to take me to lunch,
还答应跟我一块吃午餐
something heinous is going on.
肯定有什么糟糕的事发生
Hey, I took you to lunch two weeks ago
嘿 我两周前还跟你一块吃午餐了
for no reason other than I love you.
没什么别的原因 只是因为我爱你
Oh yes, the tacky little chain restaurant in the valley,
噢 是的 在Valley那儿一个 俗气的小连锁饭店里
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表