Every foolish choice you've made,
你犯过的每次错误选择
every wasted opportunity,
每次浪费的机会
every helpless mistep in your sad miss begotten life...
每一次倒霉的失足 未婚有子的生活...
I know, i know...
我知道 我知道...
It's an opportunity to learn and grow...
这是一次学习和成长的机会
Well, perhaps, but more importantly,
或许 更重要的是
it's a reflection on me.
你身上都有我的影子
Always good to see you mom...
看见你总是那么的好 妈妈
I'm not finished. of course not.
我还没说完呢 当然没说完
There is a silver lining in this dark cloud...
在这乌云密布之中还是一线生机的
I can't wait to hear about it
我真是等不及听你继续说
You're all alone, you're pennyless,
你一直孤单一个人 贫穷围绕着你
and you have no prospects...
前途一片渺茫
Are we at the silver lining part yet ?
我们是在说一线生机的那部分吗?
Yes, short of contracting a flesh-eating disease,
是的 我长话短说
things couldn't possibly get any worse.
事情不可能更糟糕了
You've hit rock bottom !
你已经跌到了谷底
You have nowhere to go but up !
除了站起来你别无选择
You know what ?
你知道吗?
You're right.
你说的对
You're self obsessed, insensitive and soul-sucking,
你自我感觉良好 感觉迟钝 心智未熟
but you're right.
但你说的对
I am staring at the abyss,
我一直凝视着深渊
and i'm still here.
但我是好好的
I've had my heart shattered,
我-我的心都裂成了碎片
and then shattered again,
然后...然后又再次裂成碎片
and i'm still here.
但我还是好好的
I've taken every piece of crap that life could throw at me,
我接受了生活扔给我的所有垃圾
and i'm still here.
但我还是好好的
Well, we don't have to turn this into
我们不需要把这个变成是
"an evening with Liza Minelli".
Liza Minnelli(百老汇歌♥剧演员)之夜
Now... Get washed, get dressed,
现在 去洗个澡 刮刮胡子
get on with your life.
继续你的生活
OK...
好的
And remember... No matter what,
还有记住 不管怎么样
i will always love you.
我总是爱你的
thanks...
我知道 谢谢
Don't thank me, sweetheart,
哦 不要谢我 亲爱的
i'm your mother,
我是你的妈妈
i have to love you.
我不得不爱你
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Thanks for taking Jake back to Judith's.
谢谢你把杰克送回到朱迪丝那里去
No problem.
不用谢
Sorry i had to send mom in there.
很抱歉我把妈妈送到这里来
no no, you did the right thing,
不 不 你 呃...你做的对
i needed a good slap in the face...
我需要有人狠狠把我一嘴巴扇醒
Although with mom,
尽管 是妈妈扇的
it's more like a nailgun to the testicules...
这更像是用指甲在抓我的小♥弟♥弟♥
That was my thinking.
我也是那么想的
well... hum... i'm really grateful.
呃...我真的很感激
Don't mention it.
不用再感谢了
So... Look at us huh ?
瞧瞧我们 嗯?
Just like old times.
就像以前一样
Yep.
是的
The Harper brothers, together again !
哈珀兄弟 又在一起了
The chicks will come and go,
女人们会来来去去
but you and I will always be there for each other.
但你和我总是为了彼此等在这里
Sure.
当然
Forever.
永远
Not litterally
你知道 不是...
until the end of time, but you know,
不是字面上说的到时间的尽头
until one of us dies.
但 你知道 直到我们中的一个死去
It will probably be you
可能会是你
'cause you don't take very good care of yourself.
因为你对自己照顾的不好
Gotcha'
我明白你意思
Fist me.
抓牢我
You want me to fist you ?
你要我抓牢你?
You know, like the bros in the hood.
你知道 就像是 地盘中的兄弟
we're the bros, and this is our hood.
我们是兄弟 这里是我们的地盘
Pow ! Right on.
啪哦 好极了
Tell you what,
告诉你
i will grab us a couple of bruskies,
我去给我们弄点酒
so that Team Harper can kick back and chill...
让哈珀小队一扫寒冷
Terrific.
太恐怖了
Well,
呃
actually i'm more in a mood for Chardonnay,
实际上 我-我的心情更趋向于 喝一杯夏敦埃酒
but i'll get you a beer.
但我会给你拿瓶啤酒
ok...
好的
Hum, maybe i'll make a nice little plate of
哦 呃 或许我再弄一小盘美妙的
cheese and crackers,
乳酪和饼干
nothing fancy.
嗯 不要想的太好
Good.
很好
uh, i don't suppose you have any brie ?
呃 我觉得你这里是没有法国布里白乳酪
I don't know.
我不知道
Not important,
没关系
you relax.
你休息一下
I got you covered, pal !
我来搞定.啪哦
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表