I'm literate and urbane.
我既有文学修养 又很都市化
You're not the first one to be confused.
你不是第一个觉得困惑的
Right address.
地址没错
Oh, Charlie, you came to say good-bye.
哦 查理 你是来道别的
Unbelievable.
真不敢相信
You're going to play this all the way out to the end.
你打算一直装到底
Play what out?
装什么?
All right. Fine. We'll do it your way.
好吧 就照你的意思
Rose, you're a terrific woman,
萝丝 你是一个很棒的女人
I'm an idiot for not seeing it,
我很白♥痴♥ 之前都没注意到
and I really don't want you to leave.
而我真的不希望你离开
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah. Here, look.
是的 来吧 你看着
See?
看到了吗?
Oh, yeah.
嗯
Well, that's my cab.
那是我的出租车
Goodbye. Wait. Wait. What the hell are you doing?
再见 等一下 等一下 你到底在做什么?
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Don't you understand?
你还不明白吗?
You can drop the act.
你可以不用再演了
I give up.
我放弃
I surrender.
我投降
You win, Rose. I'm yours.
你赢了 萝丝 我是你的了
Oh, Charlie, that's so sweet.
哦 查理 这样讲真贴心
But I know you, and you're just having a little panic attack
但是我了解你 你只是有一点惊慌失措
because you're getting old and nobody loves you.
因为你老了 而且没人爱
See? You get me.
看见没? 你得到我了
I do, whh is why I have to leave.
我知道 所以我才要离开你
Good-bye, Charlie.
再见了 查理
Oh, I almost forgot.
哦 差点忘了
I thought you should have this.
我想这个应该给你
It's our first restraining order.
这是我们的第一个禁制令
Look how shaky your signature was.
你看你的签名歪七扭八的
You were so spooked.
你那时超紧张的
Oop! Got a plane to catch.
噢! 要赶飞机
Oh, come on, Rose! Stop it!
哦 拜托 萝丝! 别闹了!
All right, fine. Take your little cab ride.
好吧 很好 去坐你的出租车吧
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Okay.
好吧
Maybe not tomorrow.
也许不是明天
Aw, damn.
噢 可恶
Hey, Charlie.
嘿 查理
Oh, hi. Where's Alan?
嗨 艾伦呢?
In the bedroom. I have to get up early for work.
在卧室 我一早得起床上班
Right. Well, see you.
好的 那回头见
Bye.
拜
Hey, Beverly?
嘿 贝弗利?
I'm really glad you and Alan got together.
我很高兴你和艾伦在一起
It's... it's nice.
这样...这样很好
Thank you.
谢谢
I hope things work out for you and your... stalker.
我希望你和跟踪狂之间的事 已经圆♥满♥解决了
Her name is Rose.
她的名字叫萝丝
Like the flower.
和玫瑰花同名
Okey-dokey.
好的
See? It's on our restraining order.
看见没? 我们的禁制令上有名字
Uh-huh. Good night now.
恩 那...晚安
Hey, Alan?
嘿 艾伦?
I'm not decent
我现在不太方便
Rose is really gone.
萝丝真的走了
What?
什么?
I said Rose is gone.
我说萝丝走了
And I feel awful.
而且我感觉很糟糕
Like maybe I made a huge mistake.
也许我犯了大错
Well, we all make mistakes.
我们都犯了错
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表